Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (50428 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Fourwinds: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
I just read about a confused senseless lady
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Candybob(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
Doggy on my mind
I swear!!!
I can visualize myself opening the gate wide as I navigate the red sea cheesy
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by suremanpatriot: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
If u aren't married over one time by now,then you need some work to be done on you.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
myking95:

If you meant what u said, u are very ignorant.
Poo is kept in the rectum which is positioned on the posterior lower abdomen.

If a butt is healthy
1. It is made up of gleutal muscle + adipose tissue + minimal amounts of fat.
If a butt is not healthy
2. It is made up of : atrophied gleutal muscle + adipose tissue + excess additional fat.

Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
when u ve much yansh than brain
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by MENTORCH(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
She knows bad guys won't pity that ass during doggystyle. Lol
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by JDhotral4: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
she is very stubborn, I thinks she need that
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Danaire(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
[b][/b]Be ready for the the beatinz of ur life when you think you can control him with ur curv-butts because I see that ur sense of thinking is Verily Right Now comin from ur Curvy-Butts & nt ur head.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
u Don dey find bad boy character, wen him go leave u now u go begin cry o. .
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by softsmile(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Who has her contact?
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by megastarjec(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Neimar:
like if you love big butts

she actually does. I no her personally. Was my course mate in university days.
the butts are for real. And it's God's gift to her.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by IamRandy: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247 come in here..this UKWU is humble cry cry...

Bt I luv urs because ur UKWU is Divine cheesy cheesy
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Rozaytee: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
9jvirgin:
Look at this nonentity. With all the problems Nigeria is facing, how will this woman with poo brain marital endeavors help us.

You want to marry a man with bad body characters with 4 different pictures of the lies you called yansh abi? Okay continue, you think you are doing me, you are doing yourself.
dats her choice na haba...wetin be ur own....lolzz
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by darediamond(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
"In doggystyle...ye shall be a 1min man with this lady." angry

William Shakespeare 1677 - 1893

"for sperm resides in the front and not Back"
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Tobycharles: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's obvious she replaced the brain with the ugwu via her utterances
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by aziaka111(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na yansh I go chop,
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by chuksdavid28(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin dat ass tho
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by miky(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
The truth is most women don't know what they want! Even when the guy treats her good and is too good, she will provoke him to start drama!!

If he becomes bad to her She will say all men are bad
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
......And when he starts treating you the bad boy way, you will come out on social media and start ranting "MEN ARE DOGS".
SMH.
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by brightlinse(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Am here babe
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Nwanyi Nke a wu Onye iberibe. grin
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by SUNDICOS(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Bros abeg na mortuary straight, no gree
Re: Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2017
only a bad boy can handle d yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.