Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother (1552 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by meethumb: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
The younger brother of the IPOB leader, Emmanuel Kanu has revealed that after the Thursday evening military attack on their home in Afaraukwu, Umuahia, his father, HRH, Eze Okwuonu Kanu can't walk normal again.

Recall that on Thursday evening, the men of the Nigerian Military in joint operation with Mopol invaded the country home of the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, where they shot their way through and killed lots of IPOB members on sight.

Emmanuel Kanu who spoke with Dailysun, said what the military did on Thursday amounted to not only desecration of the Igbo traditional institution as exemplified by the raid and ransacking their father’s palace, but also killing with impunity.

Emmanuel added that if it were in a clime where the rule of law prevails, since his brother has a pending case at a Federal High court, the military should have waited for the court to adjudicate on the matter.

“What the army did is barbaric and despicable; it is killing with impunity. Nnamdi Kanu has a case to answer in court and in between that, the military took it upon themselves to come and assassinate him, that means Nnamdi Kanu is justified. They should have allowed the court to decide his case instead of trying to kill him. And I want to let the whole world know that in spite of what happened, he will still keep his date with the court.”

Emmanuel who could not fathom why the army could be so brutal on unarmed civilians alleged that in the morning of the same Thursday, soldiers killed two of their members directly opposite Government House, Umuahia and took their bodies away.

“Again, yesterday (Thursday) evening, they (soldiers) and MOPOL men came to our compound in their numbers, besieged us and massacred people. As I speak with you, we are still picking up more dead bodies within the environment, so the number of the dead by now is more than 22 and we are fishing out more bodies as well.

“They are claiming they never touched my dad, how come my father can not walk appropriately as we talk. They fired straight into our father’s sitting room, they fired indiscriminately, killed and wounded some people. My father’s palace is messed up with blood, it is only in Biafra land they will so desecrate the palace of a royal father because they believe anything can happen here and nobody will say or do anything. Our father sustained waist injury as a result of the attack.

“The Nigerian army said they are on operation Python Dance in the South East, but the operation soldiers carried out at our home yesterday (Thursday) was ‘Operation kill everything visible.’ They killed our dog, even chickenS were not speared. They invaded everywhere and made away with my brother’s personal belongings including money and certificates.”

Describing the soldiers that carried out the attack as villains, the IPOB leader’s brother said the real heroes were those they killed. “Killing unarmed people does not make the soldiers heroes but those they killed are the real heroes. You become a hero when you challenge somebody with the same position with you, with the same level of firearms, that’s when you become a hero, not going about killing people who are unarmed. What Nnamdi Kanu is preaching about Nigeria even affect the soldiers that were sent to come and kill him.

“What the Nigerian government or their military does not know is that the attack at our country home would not dampen Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB’s quest to actualize Biafra, rather it will serve as a boost.

"IPOB led by Kanu is a non-violent movement, Nnamdi Kanu cannot be afraid because he has not done anything wrong to anybody, what he is fighting for is freedom for his people so, I don’t know why anybody would want to kill him.”

source = http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/09/my-father-sustained-waist-injury-cant.html

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by izzou(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2017
I am just grateful that the whole country doesn't see IPOB as the voice of the South East

Anything that will take the blood of any Nigerian unjustly should be tagged as a terrorist group

grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by StakerLives(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2017
cool

lies lies lies

meanwhile you are free to register for the event below.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by CaptainG00D: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Hmm thats bad
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by ebucha: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Spare the rode and spoil the child. He failed in his duties as a father to bring up the boy in line with the Christian and societal norms and today the idol worshipper is bringing pain and shame to him. When he couldn't cope with the chemistry associated with the study of Geology while in UNN, instead of you as a father to speak with him and council him you choose to send him abroad and he ended up with a "Third Class" in political science in a UK university where even my great grant mother can make a first class. This boy is so dull that he couldn't scale through any employment interview even with a UK cetificate at a time when they were lot of jobs in this country.Today the Anti-Christ is bringing pain and shame to you. Some body said he left geology in UNN for Political science in UK due to incessant strike....lol����

7 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Trailii: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
who cares if your entire family dies ..... your deluded brother , you , your mother and your father created a terrorist organization , you form a parallel government in a country , you threaten to burn down 170 million people, you promise to behead the president of a country and you expect all to be well with your family ...
terrorists are meant to be killed .. your father deserve to be shot self .... good riddance bad rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Throwback: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Your father raised a nuisance to the society. A public menace who decided to come home with ant infested firewood.

When you raise a child without proper home training, not just the waist, but the whole body will suffer the agony.

Was the father deaf when the son was making all violent threats while released on bail? Are there no elders in the Kanu family?

Or is the Kanu family afraid to question the little monster of their family?

“What the army did is barbaric and despicable; it is killing with impunity. Nnamdi Kanu has a case to answer in court and in between that, the military took it upon themselves to come and assassinate him, that means Nnamdi Kanu is justified. They should have allowed the court to decide his case instead of trying to kill him. And I want to let the whole world know that in spite of what happened, he will still keep his date with the court.”

But your braggart of a brother said his terrorist group should burn down the country if he is arrested by court order. The video evidence is there for all to see.

And I wonder what opinion the UN or US would hold about a terrorist who wants his group to burn down a whole country because a lawful civilised court adjudged him to have breached his bail conditions and logically resulting to a rearrest?

The court is for civilised humans not for animals like your brother.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by rottennaija(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Trailii:
who cares if your entire family dies ..... your deluded brother , you , your mother and your father created a terrorist organization , you form a parallel government in a country , you threaten to burn down 170 million people, you promise to behead the president of a country and you expect all to be well with your family ...
terrorists are meant to be killed .. your father deserve to be shot self .... good riddance bad rubbish

In all these, they still call themselves peaceful while instigating anarchy. Most times, we kill more with words and pen

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Kanu has brought pains to his father who refused to call his son to order

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by zlantanfan: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2017
father of a terrorist, I wish we would exchange the situation that ended the real freedom fighter mother (ransome kuti) with this terrorist father.

By the way nairaland mods and Seun must now start deleting every trend created in support of the terrorist group

2 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Tripleoluwa(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
Anywhere there is threats to national security either from ipob, fulani herdsmen, boko haram, militants etc... the army should send the python to go and dance makosa there

People say ipod it's not armed, but they wield stones, sticks, bottles, cutlasses and mortar pestle. is that one not weapons?
With what did David killed Goliath?

In Judges 20:16, when the house of Benjamin and Israel where at war, very good 700 left-handed men were taken to war to throw stones. badoo boys kill people with what? I'm not against agitation, bt hate speeches cant help

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Toketimt: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2017
And so what. Ur papa gave birth to trouble. Expect it to hunt him to his grave.

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by LUGBE: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2017
He will be healed soon IJN.. ..Amen

Such attack will befall the families of any body that supports the military.

1 Like

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Eastfield1: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nice Emotional blackmailing mtd.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by FemiFimile: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
This is looking very bad.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by wakaman: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Hell, he ain't dead yet? His son and his brain caused him that, and you little brother just shut up already.

2 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Ranting of an ant, just shut it up before our soldiers come for you too. You're talking of your father not walking well, next time the soldiers come, it could be death.
He experienced the last civil war yet brought up and trained his son to be hateful and bring another war.
You and your brother are cowards for running away when the soldiers came leaving 'unarmed' people to their fates.
Where is that coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu?

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by letusbepieces: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
SEUN COME AND CELEBRATE BIAFRA HAS ENDED.

FROM BBC TO ALJAZEERA.

BUAHRI MURDERED TOMPOLO FATHER AND INJURED NNAMDI KANU FATHER.

I TELL U, BUHARI CHILDREN WILL BE THE MOST TARGET CHILDREN OF ANY FORMER PRESIDENT.

UK OR NIGERIA, THEY CANNOT RUN.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by SuperS1Panther: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol

I can imagine the attention-seeking hunchback bleaching yellow pawpaw Lunatic Scammer with a twisted waist again!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought he said he will burn Nigeria to the ground and he will kill Nigeria Army, Yorubas and Northerners.

Where is the coward?

Why is he hiding under his father's bed?

He had a false opiion of himself and the NA reset his brain with the skelewu dance of the Python grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by IkpuMmiri(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
The Vegetable of a father should be arrested for harbouring a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Yyeske(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
LUGBE:
He will be healed soon IJN.. ..Amen

Such attack will befall the families of any body that supports the military.
Why were you not in Umuahia that day to take bullets for him

2 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by UduMgbo1: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Buhari and Hausa Fulani mafias are deceiving themselves that the anti dote to Biafra is Violence

As long as they oppose Restructuring, Biafra will never die

IPOB lives on

A subsidiary organization will be established to continue the preaching of Biafra while fanatical believers will be introduced into IPOB and given Technological/Military/Economic/Financial knowledge to empower them to Restore & Develop Biafra.

Haitian Tactics will be deployed
Chest beating continues, we didn't see you in Umuahia that day

2 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by willibounce1(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
lol...waist injury indeed...go and give your father agbo jedi....at his age he is still nacking small small ipod prostitutes...why him waist no go shift. like father like sons

3 Likes

Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by FTrebirth(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nice Emotional blackmailing mtd.
never trust that chameleon.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by freeze001(f): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
izzou:
I am just grateful that the whole country doesn't see IPOB as the voice of the South East

Anything that will take the blood of any Nigerian unjustly should be tagged as a terrorist group

grin

I hope that includes the Army and Nigerian security agencies that are known for massacring innocent civilians like how they dropped bomb on an IDP camp in Borno Such lives were taken unjustly.
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by attackgat: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
If Nigerians can celebrate the military invasion of a peaceful place and the killing of unarmed then it is time to admit that the union of Nigeria is useless
Re: Military Attack: My Father Sustained Waist Injury, Can't Walk - Kanu Brother by Toketimt: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
FemiFimile:
This is looking very bad.

Yes. For dilector and his family. for the rest of us, no shaking. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colourful Independence Day Celebration In Imo / Twitter User Comes For Reno Omokri With His Wife’s Photos (photos) / Meet The Woman Whose Womb Has Produced A President, Vice President,ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.