Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan (24238 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by PMBNG(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
FORMER President Goodluck Jonathan has hit back at the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Farida Waziri, for claiming that she was sacked because she refused to back down on a suspect during the oil subsidy scandal.

Waziri had in an interview with journalist recently in Lagos reacted to revelation of alleged grand corruption that took place under the Jonathan’s administration.

“I’m only glad that those things didn’t happen under my watch as the EFCC Chairman because it would have been too traumatic for me.

“And that is why if I see President Jonathan today, I will kneel down to thank him for the honour done me by removing me as the EFCC Chairman at the time he did” she said.

“My first strong premonition of what was ahead was when I began the probe of the monumental oil subsidy fraud going on then”.

“I came to Lagos on a vital intelligence on the subsidy scam and as soon as I arrested a key culprit, I got a call from the Presidential Villa asking me to release the suspect, because, in their words, ‘he is our person’, but I refused to let him off and days after, I was removed from office”.

Responding, Jonathan said Waziri told lies by making such claims.

He reacted through his verified twitter handle @GEJonathan.

The former president who said crime has no statute bar challenged Waziri to name the person or the company she was investigating when she was stopped.

Jonathan said if the former EFCC boss failed to do so, she was simply hired to attack his personality.

http://headline.com.ng/waziri-simply-hired-attack-personality-jonathan/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Waziri is a clown.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by PMBNG(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

This is Waziri begging to returned as EFCC Boss.

Lalasticlala shey you dey see?

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
God bless Jonathan

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by denko(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Excellent

2 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by tuniski: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
No matter how fast and far lies travel, they will be overtaken by truth in matter of time. God bless GEJ the true democrat!

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by miqos02(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
shuu
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by nairavsdollars(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Another lie from the clueless one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shut up Jonathan, but you sucked the breast of Diezani tongue

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by adem30: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

This is Waziri begging to returned as EFCC Boss.

Lalasticlala shey you dey see?

I don't believe this letter. How can a sane person of that rank use official letter headed paper to write such letter? Try another lie

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by goodyvin02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by BruncleZuma: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by dukie25: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who even believe Waziri at the beginning, probably zombies because no one else believed her.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Odianose13(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
adem30:

I don't believe this letter. How can a sane person of that rank use official letter headed paper to write such letter? Try another lie

Same here. I don't biliv

14 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Oildichotomy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Can GEJ just keep shut and manage his ex-presido status will some civility.

People must talk and insult anybody to protect their respective interests. Most of us understand these things do happen but be statesmanly abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by hopara1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Another lie from the clueless one
Time will reveal the truth...I wonder why it takes time for people to say the truth/lies they harbor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
She no get work before nah

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by brainpulse: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
ole
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by NSNA: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
If that letter is for real... She wanted to get hired to deal with Obasanjo's supposed enemy.. Unbelivable

4 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Crossguy: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Think before you comment
AngelicBeing:
Shut up Jonathan, but you sucked the breast of Diezani tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Crossguy:
Think before you comment
Hian, lie down and receive 60million lashes of koboko tongue

3 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by IamtherealRita(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by cardoctor(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials / Osun Governorship Appeal Judgement (Live Updates) / Aisha Buhari and Dolapo Osibanjo Visit Ilorin Government House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.