Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Fertility Products Closer To You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fertility Products Closer To You (987 Views)

Essential Fertility Products / Fertility Boost For Man - Fertility Products Pack ! Enhance Sexual Performance / Fertility Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fertility Products Closer To You by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Good morning to everyone and more importantly to women and men who are trying to concieve. Though not married,I can relate to the pains and agony of the difficulty in child bearing experienced by some women,I pray and join my faith with yours that God who has promised that there shall be no barren in the Land will locate you with your heart desires.
Allow me help you source for that fertility boosting drug that your doctor has prescribed for you such as FertilAid, FertilCM, FertilDetox, OvaBoost, Pregnacare conception, Fertilovit (Mplus, Fpcos,), Fertilsan M and others.
It's affordable and discounted because we import them directly.

Feel free to drop your questions and requests here and it'll be attended to ASAP or call me on 09065483899.
Lagos-Mainland is my location but we do home delivery.
Re: Fertility Products Closer To You by obinnanelson4(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Pls how much is
1: Fertilsan M (90days)
2: Fertilaid Men
3: Fertilaid Women
Thank you very much.
Re: Fertility Products Closer To You by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Pls how much is
1: Fertilsan M (90days)
2: Fertilaid Men
3: Fertilaid Women
Thank you very much.
Please call this number 09065483899.
Thank you
Re: Fertility Products Closer To You by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keep your orders coming in kiss
God will grant your heart desires,Amen
Re: Fertility Products Closer To You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
We have added other fertility products such as ;
Myo-Inositol capsules
M2-Tone
Efamol woman
Re: Fertility Products Closer To You by sayusuf(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2017
hw much is fertilsan m,

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts On Ovulation And Fertility To Help You Get Pregnant / Please I Need Help / How To Best Know And Treat Vaginal Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.