Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Imporrant Message To All Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imporrant Message To All Biafrans (580 Views)

"We're All Biafrans." No, We Aren't! / FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by eastman11: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaland has turned to anti Igbo/Biafra website. I urge all Biafrans and all decent people to boycott this website, if you cannot please don't comment on any topic especially polical section. Since almost all comments here are hate speeches towards Biafra, if we stop countering them i am sure this anti Biafra website will come to its end sooner than expected

3 Likes

Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2017

eastman11:
Nairaland has turned to anti Igbo/Biafra website. I urge all Biafrans and all decent people to boycott this website, if you cannot please don't comment on any topic especially polical section. Since almost all comments here are hate speeches towards Biafra, if we stop countering them i am sure this anti Biafra website will come to its end sooner than expected
Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by josh123(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra will never come to existence. ONE NIGERIA,ONE NATION

1 Like

Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by expensiveguyman(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
josh123:
Biafra will never come to existence. ONE NIGERIA,ONE NATION
Huh! Igbos are very special ppl indeed. that's why FG nd other tribes of d con3 is begging them to continue being part of ds failed nation.

1 Like

Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by agentofhell(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
eastman11:
we no go miss una. #ipobisaterroristgrooup

2 Likes

Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by willibounce1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
eastman11:

KIKIKIKIK...Ipod miscreant...after selling a car on NL( though we are not sure if the car was even stolen), you now come here to talk nonesense about NL being anti Biafra/igbo/ipod. Oga you can go an create your ogbunigwe ipod website where all you senseless ipods can type all sorts of senseless and ridiculous comments. So long as you are on NL, we must teach you how to use your brain. This is what ipods are all about, hatred and always seeking people's downfall, but at the end of the day, their evil wishes always fall back on them. They look for trouble and when you give it to them hot hot, they start crying.

Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
agentofhell:

we no go miss una. #ipobisaterroristgrooup
From your moniker it's obvious you are agent of hell. But the God of Biafrans shall fight for them. They are coming against us with guns, weapons, tanks, and bombs....but we shall overcome them with the name of chukwu okike.

God bless all those that have died all thanks to Buhari and his fulani soldiers. They have died knowing that somebody..in the long by and by our people shall be free.
Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by devindevin2000: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
eastman11:

Just cancel the thread like I do. We must counter their lies because some Nigerians are intellectually weak-minded to know what is right and wrong. The reason why SS and SE are divided today is because we didn't counter their propaganda, they ended up brainwashing the weak-minded among us and we are all suffering because of that. So, when necessary, we must counter them!
Re: Imporrant Message To All Biafrans by agentofhell(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

From your moniker it's obvious you are agent of hell. But the God of Biafrans shall fight for them. They are coming against us with guns, weapons, tanks, and bombs....but we shall overcome them with the name of chukwu okike.

God bless all those that have died all thanks to Buhari and his fulani soldiers. They have died knowing that somebody..in the long by and by our people shall be free.
you mean chukwu okeke that can't rescue you in aba?

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Endorses Proscription Of IPOB By S/east Governors / Can We Stop Ethnic Curses And Derogatory Memes / Ojukwu Last Warning To Ipob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.