Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ (2038 Views)

Babatunde Ogunnaike, Co-Author Of National Anthem Dies At 65 / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Destinyokpala(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
The Department of State Services (DSS) has arrested a journalist-activist, Mr Chido Onumah, who is a Columnist with an Online News medium.
Mr Onumah, a journalist and author, is said to have been arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International, Abuja on Sunday evening.
It is reported that Mr Onumah had just returned to Nigeria from Spain, where he had obtained a PhD in communication studies.
The Columnist is the author of a book titled, ‘We Are All Biafrans.’
In a telephone conversation, the Public Relations Officer of the Service, Doctor Peter Afunanya, said he was not in the office as at the time of filing this report so he could neither confirm nor deny the arrest of Mr Onumah.

Read full story
https://www.insidenaijastory.com.ng/2019/10/fg-arrests-author-of-we-are-all-biafrans.html?m=1[url]

https://www.insidenaijastory.com.ng/2019/10/fg-arrests-author-of-we-are-all-biafrans.html?m=1[/url]

https://www.insidenaijastory.com.ng/2019/10/fg-arrests-author-of-we-are-all-biafrans.html?m=1
Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Peacemaker5128: 3:20am On Oct 03, 2019
It is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by JosEast(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2019
nn
Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Kudos to the Federal Government. No hiding place for any Terrorist.

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by sreamsense: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2019
That is very good development, people can't just hide under canopy of "freedom of speech" to say rubbish or post rubbish online. By the time he spends just two weeks with DSS, his brain will be reformated to default mode. He should go and ask Sowore how far? DSS, good work, fake news bloggers should be your next target, people are hiding too much under "freedom of speech" and "democracy" to perpetrate evils and become unguided

1 Like

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Didijiji: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Jamesbally:
Kudos to the Federal Government. No hiding place for any Terrorist.
At your age , you still can't meaningfully contribute to a conversation.

How many times has he killed people or thrown bombs to be called a terrorist.

Pity your generation

9 Likes

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Ejix202(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Didijiji:

Pity your generation
Ask him ooo!!!,they will be hailing those killing them and tagging innocent people as terrorist.that is one of our problems in nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Didijiji:

Pity your generation

IPOB are Terrorist and if you are one of them, you will be treated like a Terrorist too.

Quote me anywhere. cool

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by JonDon12: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
sreamsense:
That is very good development, people can't just hide under canopy of "freedom of speech" to say rubbish or post rubbish online. By the time he spends just two weeks with DSS, his brain will be reformated to default mode. He should go and ask Sowore how far? DSS, good work, fake news bloggers should be your next target, people are hiding too much under "freedom of speech" and "democracy" to perpetrate evils and become unguided

That is if he is a coward. Most Nigerians are stinking yellow cowards. DSS can rape your mother, wife, sister and daughter in front of you and most Nigerians will accept it. Like Fela said "my people dey fear too much". They use common sense and other sophisticated methods to hide their fear.
That is not a man. That is a coward. To all Nigerians, if you are that kind of person, kukuma go sell your package to babalawo because u no be man .

Sowore is a MAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Didijiji: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jamesbally:

IPOB are Terrorist and if you are one of them, you will be treated like a Terrorist too.

Quote me anywhere. cool
common get out

3 Likes

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by PeaceNexus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Useless government, they only strategize on how to increase tax and trample on human rights. I will say it again...Igbo's don't belong in this mess called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Didijiji:
common get out

E pain this Man well. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ejix202:

Ask him ooo!!!,they will be hailing those killing them and tagging innocent people as terrorist.that is one of our problems in nigeria

You refer to those crimials, Innocent?

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
JonDon12:

That is if he is a coward. Most Nigerians are stinking yellow cowards. DSS can rape your mother, wife, sister and daughter in front of you and most Nigerians will accept it. Like Fela said "my people dey fear too much". They use common sense and other sophisticated methods to hide their fear.
That is not a man. That is a coward. To all Nigerians, if you are that kind of person, kukuma go sell your package to babalawo because u no be man .

Sowore is a MAN

True talk, Sowore is a Man, but your Nnamdi Kanu is a COWARD. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Turantula(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jamesbally:

Quote me anywhere. cool
My dear Muslim friend,
So this is what that your terrorism handbook you call holy book taught you?

1 Like

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Jamesbally: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Turantula:

My dear Muslim friend,
So this is what that your terrorism handbook you call holy book taught you?

I'm not your friend, I have nothing in common with Cannibals Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby Factory operators.

Re: FG Arrests Author Of ‘we Are All Biafrans’ by Ejix202(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Jamesbally:

You refer to those crimials, Innocent?
so the igbos are all the problems we are facing in nigeria abi!,oya tell me which part of nigeria these does'nt happen.crimminality,kidnapping,yahoo,etc

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Explains Why Border Was Closed Completely, Begs Nigerians / Ikonso: How Kanu's Biafra Vice-President Designate Was Killed / How The Separation Of Singapore From Malaysia, Led To The Prosperity Of Both Nat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.