Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Problem With My Online Driver's License Application - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Problem With My Online Driver's License Application (1271 Views)

Driving License Application / Driving License Application In Nigeria From A To Z / What Is The Latest Steps For Drivers License Application Pls. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Online Driver's License Application by od4life(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
I posted this elsewhere but I didn't get any response.
Hey guys I've been trying the online format for drivers license renewal but some dialogue boxes are nonexistent. Boxes like state of origin. Pls how do I go about this? Thanks.

Re: Problem With My Online Driver's License Application by NwaAmaikpe: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

Egbon just respect yourself and go to FRSC office.

Even with your online you'd still pay egunje so why bother?
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Problem With My Online Driver's License Application by pattybf(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
od4life:
Hey guys I've been trying the online format for drivers license renewal but some dialogue boxes are nonexistent. Boxes like state of origin. Pls how do I go about this? Thanks.

U don't ve to input any info urself when u r renewing, all info should be there for download. U may contact me directly to see what is wrong wt urs!

Check my signature.
Re: Problem With My Online Driver's License Application by adanny01(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
od4life:

When its a renewal or replacement, not all info are available to edit. However, only the FRSC officers can change those for you.

In my case, the only thing i needed to change is my address. That was available for change.

Imagine this, why would they make your blood group change available. Has you blood group changed?
Re: Problem With My Online Driver's License Application by nurey(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Egbon just respect yourself and go to FRSC office.

Even with your online you'd still pay egunje so why bother?
Thank me later.

These is miss information Mr man, you like spewing trash all Over nairaland the online renewal is a seamless process, the only downside is collection of the permanent takes 6months which is a problem considering they are printed in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Dashcams - Does Any Want Or Use Them? / The All New 2019 Hyundai Elantra Compact Sedan Gets A New Facelift. (PHOTOS) / Get Rid Off Dust In Your Car With This Powerful Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.