Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ (1731 Views)

Riddles That Can Crack Your Brain / Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by lekhi: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2017
1: what goes through city but never moves
I know this sounds like a difficult question but the answer is easy. All you have to do is to use your brain in the correct direction. Want to know the correct answer?
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by lekhi: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Chess do you love playing chess then this should be easy for you....
2:two men are playing they've already played.each has already won how come ?
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by lekhi: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Now this other question is a test of mathematics skills just for your info this question has three (3) correct answer.
(3) the age of a father and a son together is 66yrs.the age of the father is the age of his son,but with the digit reversed.how old and they?
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by Nbote(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2017
lekhi:
Now this other question is a test of mathematics skills just for your info this question has three (3) correct answer.
(3) the age of a father and a son together is 66yrs.the age of the father is the age of his son,but with the digit reversed.how old and they?

15yrs and 51yrs or 24yrs and 42yrs or 6yrs and 60yrs..

1 Like

Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by lekhi: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
A Tale of 5 sisters
All 5 sisters are busy.ann is cooking,rose is reading a book,Katy is playing chess, Kim is doing the laundry.what is the fifth sister doing?
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by Nbote(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2017
lekhi:
A Tale of 5 sisters
All 5 sisters are busy.ann is cooking,rose is reading a book,Katy is playing chess, Kim is doing the laundry.what is the fifth sister doing?

Playing chess with Katy
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by Nbote(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
lekhi:
I know this sounds like a difficult question but the answer is easy. All you have to do is to use your brain in the correct direction. Want to know the correct answer?

Dis is probably a wall or road but I'll go with a road
Re: Game Riddle That Would Put Your Brain To Test Don't Worry Answer Would Be Includ by Emmyblaqie: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
lekhi:

Its electricity

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Download GTA PSP Games For Android / Uhummmm I Feel Like....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.