Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) (11614 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Northern Youths dress in Igbo attire, went round Kano preaching peace and assuring the Igbo community of their safety despite what happened in Aba and Port Harcourt.

How do you see this??
Mods, promote unity

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by gannod(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Thumbs up to them

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why is a thread like this not on the front page?

13 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
jpphilips:
Why is a thread like this not on the front page?
Bros I wonder. This will go a long way towards dousing tension.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by RichFoundation(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
IPOB.

WE WANT NO PEACE

WE WANT EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Chrisozone: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good one my dear friends from the north.

Am from onitsha, i did not only lived in onitsha i mean am onitsha indigie. I did my secondary school both in onitsha and awka (FGC Nise). My university was in Futminna. Many hausa guys are my friends, very good ones. And believe me there are also bad eggs among them.

Growing up in onitsha was tough, i lost many friends because of crime and so on.

My igbo brother, lets embrace peace. If biafra must come let us negotiate it not by war.
Believe me i want biafra more than anything but the footsteps we are following is the wrong approach.

God bless you all

18 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by lawngmahan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
All this aboki in d zoo won't seize to make someone laff. I bet d hausa's want to remain d ruler/cabal of d zoo at all cost. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by mangala14(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is a great move. It portrays the effect of education among these Almajiris. I am serving on Sokoto and I can say the educated ones are peace loving

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Narldon: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017

IGBOS IN THE NORTH BEWARE!

THIS IS A CAMOUFLAGE! shocked

1ST OCTOBER LOADING...

14 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by diegwu01: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria has moved on. No time for Hate.
Love and peaceful co-existence will take us to the Promised Land.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
smiley kiss

Igbos here are awa ABOKIS....AWWWW.... touching...

That message is more than a million "presidency" speeches.

Oya Kaduna, Sokoto, Niger, Bornu over to you.

Plateau angry angry angry receive sense now

7 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by benedictac(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
It's cheaper to be at peace than war. Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by oshe11: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by hucienda: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol ... battle of wits and propaganda.

The northern elites who sponsored this charade obviously know what's up and don't want to take the bait - 'cos it'll hasten what the east want.

And so the politics continues.

8 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is how Hausa will win them and Yoruba will mediate between them. Hausa too get wahala but I'm really proud to be a south westerner

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
I see you....... This is what we beed

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by enedoboy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmm
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin wow they are really holding it in...!! Even the northerners are growing up..whereas...!! (Arh u know the rest)

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by aminho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Allah sarki kano tunbin giwa ko da me kazo munfika!

idan arziki ne ko kuma tsiya duk mun iya!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by deeabdul: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Now that the terrorist or terrorists are being hunted by anti terrorists, for terrorising and compromising territorial integrity of our nation's territory, it is time for him/them to terminate their city's life to any available forest as potential territory for the terrorist's refuge, as we witnessed Boko Haram's terrorists style.
Thank you Nigerian Army.
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm, see Hausa's with brain. No fighting in the North but they can bring the fight to other parts of Nigeria e. G Fulani herdsmen etc. Now they've suddenly become the good ones abi? Government... Using the masses to play Politics since like forever angry. God should please give Nigerian peace, so many selfish people at the top
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by skrtelmoses: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
A welcome development
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by Kelvonn: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Make all these people calm down... Which one b the east and north wahala nau... Na only una dey d country?
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by EponOjuku: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Supposedly Illiterate almajiris are teaching supposedly enlightened Biafrans how to behave with love and commonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
W
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by OkpekeBeauty: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
I like that
Re: Northern Youths In Kano React To Clash In South-East (Photos) by espn(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
No time for unnecessary hatred.. 1 love is all I preach... Lets fight our corrupt leaders..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim Votes In Abuja, Asks Losers To Accept Defeat / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.