Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Are You A Blogger? Then You Need To See This, [the Best SEO Package] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A Blogger? Then You Need To See This, [the Best SEO Package] (384 Views)

Why You Must Do Keyword Research Before Writing An Article As A Blogger / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Before You Become A Blogger Read This To Avoid Being A Frustrated Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Blogger? Then You Need To See This, [the Best SEO Package] by deeprinz(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2017
I was browsing on how to effectively optimize the SEO of my blog and i stumbled on this guy's blog, honestly the guy is an SEO guru, I use blogger on my blog and I optimized my SEO using the normal blogger meta tags and bla bla bla....
But it wasn't just working, so I stumbled on this guy's blog who optimizes SEO for bloggers as low as N500, due to the bonanza he is doing now..
I gave him a try since I could risk N500 , but can you believe that since the guy installed a perfect SEO for my blog, my blog has been getting traffic from unknown blogs and search engines such as yahoo, bing, yandex and Google itself.
I couldn't keep this happiness to myself alone and so I decided that every nairalander must benefit from this.

This is the link. Give it a trial and see miracles happen to your blog

https://blog-guiders..co.ke/2017/09/tired-of-low-traffic-and-ranking-on.html?m=1
Re: Are You A Blogger? Then You Need To See This, [the Best SEO Package] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
ok o

(1) (Reply)

Selling On Your Site Made Easy. / Professional Website Design And Web Hosting Company In Port Haarcourt Nigeria / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.