Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest (563 Views)

Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Pat Attah Shows His Cooking Skills / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by alobispot(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2017
Popular Germany Based Nollywood actor, Pat Attah has reacted to the much talked about issue of Biafra and the Nigerian Army..

The actor, who took to social media, to curse the day Nigeria was forcefully formed by "Fraud Lugard" and the British, warned Igbos living in the North to leave..

He wrote;

“I told you guys that the October 1st quit notice wasn’t a joke right? The illegal deployment of the Military to invade the East is part of the October 1st plan.

Please, all Igbos and Biafrans in general should evacuate the north as soon as possible because Buhari and his men are up to something bad but they shall be buried in the pit they are digging.

I curse the day Fraud Lugard and the British fraudulently and forcefully created this company called Nigeria!!!”

He received comments from some of his followers..

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/curse-day-fraud-lugard-created-nigeria-actor-pat-attah-reacts-abia-unrest/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Talk is cheap.

Gather 5million agitators and march to Abuja, stay there for 2 weeks.
Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Another one of Kanu's zombies.
Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by wahles(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Fuckery! Who e epp
Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by Partnerbiz3: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Missed this dude.

Those days when nollywood was good wood for cooking..
Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Talking shit from Germany
Re: I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest by doyinisaac(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Even the so called nnamdi Kanu family members are currently living abroad enjoying their lives while the Kanu slaves here are busy getting killed all in the name of ipob,why can't Kanu bring his family to nigeria and let them join the agitators to protest??no he won't do that,he cares about his family while his ipob supporters can die if they like

(1) (Reply)

MD ATB Nigeria LTD And Organizer Queen Of Peace/african Pageant Adds One Today / Kylie Jenner Spotted For The First Time Since Baby News... / The Video Of Davido Running Away And Abandoning His Friend Tagbo To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.