Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

(pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor (1313 Views)

Pic: Donald Trump Knew The US Election Would Be Rigged / MAJOR: Trump Turns Fire On Bill Gates’ WHO / Donald Trump Turns To Laughing Stock During UN General Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Pussitto: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Eleven-year-old yard services entrepreneur Frank Giaccio locked down his biggest client ever Friday morning, mowing The White House lawn on the invitation of President Donald J. Trump after writing the President & offering his lawn mowing services. President Trump even walked with the eleven-year-old yard services entrepreneur Frank Giaccio, as he mows the Rose Garden Lawn this morning.
See more photo below,

Source – http://chikasom..com/2017/09/president-trump-turns-11-year-old-into.html?m=1

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by obixcel(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
All the Trump Haters will definitely not bother to comment...Na! It doesn't fit the narrative they have about Trump grin grin
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
obixcel:
All the Trump Haters will definitely not bother to comment...Na! It doesn't fit the narrative they have about Trump grin grin
Obsessed trump a*s licker. What's special in that. I guess you love your Nazi pals so much you have to follow their leader everywhere.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Obsessed trump a*s licker. What's special in that. I guess you love your Nazi pals so much you have to follow their leader everywhere.
ALHAJI LUCASBALO TRUMP IS GIVING YOU A SERIOUS NIGHTMAREgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
ALHAJI LUCASBALO TRUMP IS GIVING YOU A SERIOUS NIGHTMAREgrin
Another Third World squirrel not tending to the Titanic but obsessed about a 71 year old racist pig who doesn't give a Fvck about your kind in your hellhole.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Another Third World squirrel not tending to the Titanic but obsessed about a 71 year old racist pig who doesn't give a Fvck about your kind in your hellhole.
ALHAJI WHATS YOUR TWITTER HANDLE I WOULD LIKE TO UNLEASH MAYHEM TO YOU ON TWITTER TOOgrin
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
ALHAJI WHATS YOUR TWITTER HANDLE I WOULD LIKE TO UNLEASH MAYHEM TO YOU ON TWITTER TOOgrin
Mental dwarf. Go and unleash your anger on your parents in the village who brought the generational curse of poverty on you.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Mental dwarf. Go and unleash your anger on your parents in the village who brought the generational curse of poverty on you.
TERRORISTA ISLAMISTA
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
TERRORISTA ISLAMISTA
Worthless and hungry skunk. I am a Pentecostal but idiooots like you shouting terrorist at everyone that disagree with a racist piece of garbage named tramp and fools like you never worry about the ritualists in your village. I hope you are a good tool for the ritualists in your part of the world.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Worthless and hungry skunk. I am a Pentecostal but idiooots like you shouting terrorist at everyone that disagree with a racist piece of garbage named tramp and fools like you never worry about the ritualists in your village. I hope you are a good tool for the ritualists in your part of the world.
LET ME LIST PRESIDENT TRUMPS SINS FOR YA
(1) HES AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY

(2) HE'S PRO-LIFE

(2) HE PROMISED TO MAKE AMERICA SAFE FROM ISLAMIC JIHADIST.

NOW TELL ME, WHAT KINDA CHRISTIAN ARE YOU DID BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE OR SUPPORT ABORTION DID BIBLE SAY WE SHOULD MARRY OUR FELLOW MAN.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Useless fool who doesn't know a damn thing about america. Keep waiting because tramp will come and give you your independence .He's the worst president in American history till date but I don't expect fool from the cave like you to know how America functions. Your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland. He's married to his third wife and he cheated on his ex wives too. He's a racist, and I hope your bible doesn't teach you hate. He's a misogynistic lying cretin to boot. If you want more I will give you. Plus he's a scam artist. Google Trump University and see how he scammef thousands of people out of their hard earned money through a fake and worthless no class university. If you want more, I will gladly oblige you. Tramo is a big time white segregationist who think of people like you as subhuman.
IJOBA2:
LET ME LIST PRESIDENT TRUMPS SINS FOR YA
(1) HES AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY

(2) HE'S PRO-LIFE

(2) HE PROMISED TO MAKE AMERICA SAFE FROM ISLAMIC JIHADIST.

NOW TELL ME, WHAT KINDA CHRISTIAN ARE YOU DID BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE OR SUPPORT ABORTION DID BIBLE SAY WE SHOULD MARRY OUR FELLOW MAN.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Useless fool who doesn't know a damn thing about america. Keep waiting because tramp will come and give you your independence .He's the worst president in American history till date but I don't expect fool from the cave like you to know how America functions. Your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland. He's married to his third wife and he cheated on his ex wives too. He's a racist, and I hope your bible doesn't teach you hate. He's a misogynistic lying cretin to boot. If you want more I will give you. Plus he's a scam artist. Google Trump University and see how he scammef thousands of people out of their hard earned money through a fake and worthless no class university. If you want more, I will gladly oblige you. Tramo is a big time white segregationist who think of people like you as subhuman.
YOU ENDED UP MAKING IRRATIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO WHAT I ASKED YOU. DID YOUR BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD ABORT FOETUS DID YOUR BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD MARRY YOUR FELLOW MAN THATS THE SINS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU ENDED UP MAKING IRRATIONAL CONTRIBUTION TO WHAT I ASKED YOU. DID YOUR BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD ABORT FOETUS DID YOUR BIBLE SAY YOU SHOULD MARRY YOUR FELLOW MAN THATS THE SINS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP
I don't care for abortions and gay marriage. So your question is moot. Trump is destroying my beautiful country through his bigotry and racism and you want Americans to keep quiet. Tend to your titanic since you have not contributed a Nickel of your life to America. Misplaced priorities and no wonder your life is shiiiity.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:

Keep your religious beliefs out of politics when you discuss Western politics. The Age of Enlightenment, which has passed you by, has established a separation between the state and the church and rightly so.

Your faith is nothing but faith, not based on scientific facts or empiric evidence. American people are not united by Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Satanism for that matter and cannot be guided by one Holy Book.

The times when the church used to burn women accused of witchcraft are over and rightly so. You can continue living in the Dark Ages as far as I am concerned but Western countries are secular and that's one of the reasons why they are so much better off than African countries.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

Keep your religious beliefs out of politics when you discuss Western politics. The Age of Enlightenment, which has passed you by, has established a separation between the state and the church and rightly so.

Your faith is nothing but faith, not based on scientific facts or empiric evidence. American people are not united by Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Satanism for that matter and cannot be guided by one Holy Book.

The times when the church used to burn women accused of witchcraft are over and rightly so. You can continue living in the Dark Ages as far as I am concerned but Western countries are secular and that's one of the reasons why they are so much better off than African countries.
Lol thank you jare

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol thank you jare

You're welcome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
I don't care for abortions and gay marriage. So your question is moot. Trump is destroying my beautiful country through his bigotry and racism and you want Americans to keep quiet. Tend to your titanic since you have not contributed a Nickel of your life to America. Misplaced priorities and no wonder your life is shiiiity.
HES STILL GONNA BE YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

IGNORED
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
IGNORED

Ignorance is your second name.
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

Ignorance is your second name.
ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS THAT YOUgrin
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
HES STILL GONNA BE YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS.
And Buhari is your president. Deal with that instead of choking on a country you don't have any stake in. America is a country of 350 million people and you think people worry about homosexuality and abortions ?. Don't they have abortions and homosexuals in Nigeria. What says you about that ?.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS THAT YOUgrin

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
And Buhari is your president. Deal with that instead of choking on a country you don't have any stake in. America is a country of 350 million people and you think people worry about homosexuality and abortions ?. Don't they have abortions and homosexuals in Nigeria. What says you about that ?.
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:

Are you not the Bible warrior? grin

God bless the adulterous divorcee. Hypocrite! grin

2 Likes

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

Gbam. This idiot and his fellow orange lickers forget that the Trampy bigot they worship is on his third marriage. A man that can break his vow to his wife can't be trusted. The hungry fooools in Nigeria are worshipping a racist that loathes and despise people that looks like them. Worthless bunch. Not surprised they are bottom feeders. Once you disagree with those skunks, they label you a Muslim. Useless and hungry cretins they are.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Gbam. This idiot and his fellow orange lickers forget that the Trampy bigot they worship is on his third marriage. A man that can break his vow to his wife can't be trusted. The hungry fooools in Nigeria are worshipping a racist that loathes and despise people that looks like them. Worthless bunch. Not surprised they are bottom feeders. Once you disagree with those skunks, they label you a Muslim. Useless and hungry cretins they are.

wives

corrected

wink
Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
Human debris, why not saying God bless your president in Nigeria. You are so obsessed about a country I doubt you can afford to travel to while you neglect your own backyard. Misplaced priorities and not surprised your life is a mess .

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

wives

corrected

wink
Thanks my beautiful sister. I forget it's Ivanna the first wife and Marla maples the second wife. Wives indeed. What a useless misorgynistic piece of poo.

2 Likes

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Thanks my beautiful sister. I forget it's Ivanna the first wife and Marla maples the second wife. Wives indeed. What a useless misorgynistic piece of poo.

To top it all my brother, let us remember how he salivated over his own daughter's curves. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Abbeybailey(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

To top it all my brother, let us remember how he salivated over his own daughter's curves. lipsrsealed

Who will forget that. I am a father of three young ladies and would never ogle any of my girls and that human garbage named tramp was coveting his own daughter Ivanka lustfully. Worthless tramp.

2 Likes

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Who will forget that. I am a father of three young ladies and would never ogle any of my girls and that human garbage named tramp was coveting his own daughter Ivanka lustfully. Worthless tramp.

Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor by IJOBA2: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mindfulness:

HES REALLY TORMENTING YOUgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balabluuuu / Putin To Create A 100km Wide No Man's Land On Ukraine Soil / A "mad-man" In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.