Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" (39051 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by alobispot(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Award winning singer, Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia, has come out to reveal that he has experienced same thing that happened to singer, Dammy Krane in the U.S.

Following Dammy Krane’s recent acquittal from charges of credit card fraud in Miami, his former label boss, 2baba revealed he was caught up in a Credit Card fraud case, but he was fortunate the public had no knowledge of it because it was settled before it became public knowledge.

He said;

“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card.

It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realised I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed.

It is something that could happen to anybody, you just have to be careful”.

Speaking further he said he knew Dammy Krane was innocent all along, having experienced the same himself.

“I knew Dammy Krane was going to be freed of the charges against him; but you know when something like this happens, you still have to go to court and clear yourself, and that’s what happened in his case.

It was just unfortunate that something like that happened. I would say he was at the right place but at the wrong time.

He was only going for a show and somehow one or two of the people travelling with him were not clean and it got every other person involved in the scandal. It could have happened to anybody”, he stressed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/happened-dammy-krane-happened-2face-idibia/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by alobispot(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by mofeoluwadassah: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
ok....so you have also been dammykraned before ba!

17 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Benjom(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
The truth is even if such was revealed to the public, people will still doubt that you did it because of the name you've carved for yourself... but the same set of people will swear with different 'gods' that Dammy Krane did it cool

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Florblu(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Like boss like what? Like apprentice?
Tubaba you know I love you#winks

5 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by MhizzAJ(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by nairavsdollars(f): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lie lie 2face....you cant remember where it happened. How many years from now?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by segebase(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
vvvv
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Baba de Baba

1 Like

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Narldon: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017

My Most Embarrassing day was when I Fainted at Ojuelegba Junction

And when I woke up..

I heard one Yoruba Woman shouting

"Dee you do Aborshun" embarassed

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by maxiuc(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Ushiefrank(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Jerryojozy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay 2baba. Make I sleep since Hamza never chase me with cutlass for Kano. Let's tolerate each other #KanawaDabo#EmekaDabo

Genius J

6 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:
Award winning singer, Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia, has come out to reveal that he has experienced same thing that happened to singer, Dammy Krane in the U.S.

Following Dammy Krane’s recent acquittal from charges of credit card fraud in Miami, his former label boss, 2baba revealed he was caught up in a Credit Card fraud case, but he was fortunate the public had no knowledge of it because it was settled before it became public knowledge.

He said;

“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card.

It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realised I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed.

Speaking further he said he knew Dammy Krane was innocent all along, having experienced the same himself.

“I knew Dammy Krane was going to be freed of the charges against him; but you know when something like this happens, you still have to go to court and clear yourself, and that’s what happened in his case.

It was just unfortunate that something like that happened. I would say he was at the right place but at the wrong time.

He was only going for a show and somehow one or two of the people travelling with him were not clean and it got every other person involved in the scandal. It could have happened to anybody”, he stressed.

oga stay one side jare

4 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by baike: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
but you are not in jail?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by free2ryhme: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:

He said;

make we hear word jare

2 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Medicine after death undecided

RIP to dead career of dammy crane

60 seconds silence please

1 Like

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
You dont mean it
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by DrOgunbuyide(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:

He said;

2baba don dey smoke Calabar weed. Bro, d credit card company have a damning evidence against that Yahoo boy, he didn't send anybody, he pressed d computer himself

6 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by free2ryhme: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:

He said;

So why speak up when the man's problem has been solved by God?you could have showed him love and support in the beginning

12 Likes

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by OfficialBlogga(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7 letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by ChappyChase: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hypocrite! When the guy was being dragged left, right and center and almost crucified by the media and Nigerians 2baba kept mute! Now that Dammy Krane is free he is now coming to spit trash!

2 face deserves vvv

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by free2ryhme: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:

He said;

So why did you chased him out of hypertek family, why didn't you merge his problem to your past experience? Your story is so mendacious.

1 Like

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Sugarboy4: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerians are VERY good at drawing conclusions
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
undecided
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by nairaman66(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.