Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" (39066 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialBlogga:
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7 letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������
Your father!
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by ikp120(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
And so? Dammy bought his own with stolen credit cards that were found on him! Yes, the police said so. Nigga wan transfer blames. Nansense! angry Na even private jet the asshole wan chop for free.

The court has not even passed judgement on the case sef
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by fixedhollies(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you are used to traveling. That issue can apn to anyone. Is a matter of telling an agent to book ur flight. Will dey tell u d card they used?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by joenor(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why only today... ? I hope this is not same case as 2 baba oo
anita398:
Buy bitcoin urgently for as cheap as 305/$. call or whatsapp 08037476374, offer valid for today only
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Myself2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
ChappyChase:
Hypocrite! When the guy was being dragged left, right and center and almost crucified by the media and Nigerians 2baba kept mute! Now that Dammy Krane is free he is now coming to spit trash!

2 face deserves vvv

You have a point there

1 Like

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by MustiizRaja(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Lie lie 2face....you cant remember where it happened. How many years from now?

lols when he has lots of children outside to look for that won't make him remeber
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by MustiizRaja(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

My Most Embarrassing day was when I Fainted at Ojuelegba Junction

And I when woke up..

I heard one Yoruba Woman shouting

"Dee you do Aborshun" shocked embarassed

love ur name so cute with ur sizzling body where By making you look so Ravishing

ur beauty makes me proud
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by MustiizRaja(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialBlogga:

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,

lwkmmdddd
weyrey
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Monaco2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And I when woke up..

Well, did u?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by seunfape(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
If such thing happened to truly Oga you no go just forget like that na lie you dy lie .
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by talk2percy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na only Una credit card scandal d find come Ni?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by fanxcel(f): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
what happened to Tubaba happened to me before though I can't really remember when and where but just that I don't have Credit card, abi na my own card dey with Dammy crane ni?? hehehe smiley
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Narldon: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Monaco2:

Well, did u?

Monaco or is it Dortmund

How is it doing you?

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Topmaike007(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
2baba ayam nt trusting u oo,maybe u taught him oo grin
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by captainlofe(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrOgunbuyide:
2baba don dey smoke Calabar weed. Bro, d credit card company have a damning evidence against that Yahoo boy, he didn't send anybody, he pressed d computer himself
But wait o; why are you so concerned?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by MayorKingz: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
2baba, it's a little too late for this. Why not say this when he was arrested earlier?

1 Like

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nikbaebrown(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
2Face My Crush... Old Papa Youngie
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by whatdo: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by goldenarrow: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And I when woke up..

grin grin grin
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by BeYourOwnBoss: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thank you..

Nigerian i notice are very quick to throw ropes ...

people rarely try to ask question, they just believe and throw ropes

they see a guy carrying laptop....

kill am...na yahoo boy....

they see a girl that suddenly lighten up.....idiot , no be bleeching cream...

hate is like an embeded chip in most nigerian brain

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Tittusstar22(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by enemyofprogress: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:
Like boss like what?
Like apprentice?

Tubaba you know I love you#winks
you just wan fok tubaba by all means abi?he aff marriage o
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Florblu(f): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Enemy of progress oshi
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by timilinda(f): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:
Like boss like what?
Like apprentice?

Tubaba you know I love you#winks

It's a "corporate" thingy​. grin
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Horpeyemi93(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialBlogga:

your own go worst

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by UKTM(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Carelessness pays
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by timilinda(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Enemy of her
progress! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.