Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Home Remedy For Weight Loss (how To Make Natural Weight Loss Tea) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Home Remedy For Weight Loss (how To Make Natural Weight Loss Tea) (1364 Views)

How To Make Natural Wine [video] / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Miracle Seed For Weight Loss, Infection And Infertility Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedy For Weight Loss (how To Make Natural Weight Loss Tea) by Gbethel: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Welcome to this segment, without any delay, I will go straight into helping you successfully make your weight loss tea at home.
For this recipe, you will be needing
1 Cucumber
1 Lemon
1 medium size Ginger
Half a cup of dried Mint (You can also use the fresh mint if you have it in your possession)
Half Teaspoon of Cinnamon
Half Tea Spoon Turmeric
Water
Honey (Optional but never substitute with sugar)

To continue to click here http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/09/home-remedy-for-weight-loss-how-to-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Ewa Agoyin: How To Cook Ewa Agoyin Beans (easy Mashed Beans Recipe) / Beans Isn't As Proteinous As Most Of Us Think. / See The Rat I Killed In My Farm This Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.