Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie (934 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / "Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / Nnamdi Kanu: "Buhari Is Not In Nigeria, Man From Sudan Impersonating Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by alobispot(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
President Muhammdu Buhari’s controversial media aide, Lauretta Onochie, has in a post she shared on Facebook claimed that IPOB is just another means of generating money for Nnamdi Kanu and his team.

Lauretta Onochie, who is known for her controversies and firing back at Buhari "haters",  claimed the group are running their campaign on misinformation..

She wrote;

“FAKE NEWS AND THE TERRORIST ORGANISATION, IPOB.
?? Since the FAKE news broke that over 20 people were killed in Aba and Umuahia, Ms. Kimberley Ada Biafra, a member of the ex-President Jonathan’s defunct extended media team and now the woman leader of IPOB and member of the Media team of the terrorist organisation, has been asking for the names of those killed in Kanu’s compound. None was given to her.
?? In the past, before Facebook warned her, Kimberly would have just listed fake names. As a member of the Media team of IPOB, if for three days, she has no names to give and has now resorted to the Social Media to solicit for the names, NIGERIANS have no choice but to stand with the Nigerian Army’s account as the truth. She got ten (10) responses. Still, no names.
?? When you run a campaign based totally on misinformation, you are bound to lose support as Kanu lost the support of his Member of Parliament (MP) in the UK who found out Kanu lied in all his allegations. It’s simple. When sensible and respectable supporters keep getting fake news of how you are being brutalised and massacred and they find out that you have made them all up, even the little truth you express in your campaign, is swallowed by the fake news and lies you project.
?? And what is their aim of churning out Fake News?
? They believe that we are so gullible, we cannot decipher the truth.
? They want us to hate particular persons/ethnic groups.
? They use fake news to plant fear in Nigerians and create a sense of chaos.
? They want to force another cash gulping illegal National Conference on us when we have a duly elected National Assembly.
? They want to elicit sympathy so the cash can keep flowing in for Kanu, Kimberly, etc.
?? Do I need to tell any discerning individual that the IPOB is nothing short of an ATM for Nnamdi Kanu and people like Kimberly Ada Biafra, who also does not live in Nigeria so she’s not aware of the pain and anguish ordinary Ndigbo are going through in the South East in the hands of the IPOB terrorists.
?? Although the South-East Governors left it too late, I applaud their current stand on the terrorist organisation in their region and they should be supported by everyone including the elected representatives from the South East to ease in the much needed sanity.
Thanks for sharing.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless us, Everyone.
Lauretta Onochie “

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ipob-just-atm-nnamdi-kanu-buharis-aide-lauretta-onochie/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Loretta is a greedy ashawo . To hell with her.

6 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Bari22: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
But she is saying truth

3 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
Loretta is a greedy LovePeddler. To hell with her.
WHERE IS NNAMDI COWNU?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by alobispot(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
WHERE IS NNAMDI COWNU?
hale and hearty!!!
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by deepwater(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
It happened to oby Ezekwesili

You would be dumped sooner than you can say Sai Baba again.

We are watching

5 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by auntysimbiat(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
LOL
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
I heard she is a former prostitute. Is it true ?

3 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by devindevin2000: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
I would like to deposit money in that ATM if it's true.

3 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
whole and hearty!!!
english dey hard you?

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
So the fulani soldiers didn't kill Biafrans..right? Those dead bodies killed themselves innit? Well videos are everywhere...more videos are coming.

So the federal government should be afraid..haha, the federal government and all the fulani soldiers that killed over 30 ndiigbo should be very afraid.

3 Likes

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
english dey hard you?
you can teach me. Meanwhile, you people can never kill the Biafra idea. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
you can teach me. Meanwhile, you people can never kill the Biafra idea. Quote me anywhere.
quote you anywhere grin ? Keypad warrior
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
cool
Jibril659:
tongue
Jibril659:
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
WHERE IS NNAMDI COWNU?

You would see him very soon...oh yes, very very soon.

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You would see him very soon...oh yes, very very soon.
than would be very coward of him. A warrior than runs away a a time of battle
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by LUGBE: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dirty old haggard creature...spits
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Omeokachie: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Effect of excessive indulgence in palmwine.
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
than would be very coward of him. A warrior than runs away a a time of battle

Do you know the meaning of battle? There was no battle. Fulani soldiers shot armless people, is that your definition of battle? Oh don't worry, very soon you would see Nnamdi kanu. And you would see him in a new dimension. And try and checkup the meaning of battle.

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
to every Buhari's e-war rat out there, Nnamdi Kanu is hale and hearty. I mean whole and hearty. Jibril659, if my English makes you uncomfortable , you can go and teach Buhari sense.

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by HiddenShadow: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
This shameless idiot should ask herself one question

If IPOB is Kanu's ATM, why send the military against him when he has not yet attack Nigeria
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Do you know the meaning of battle? There was no battle. Fulani soldiers shot armless people, is that your definition of battle? Oh don't worry, very soon you would see Nnamdi kanu. And you would see him in a new dimension. And try and checkup the meaning of battle.
they are now fulani soldiers because they shot at ipob members? Hausas in abia were attacked. A police station, a mosque, dangote's truck was set on fire. you dont need guns and bullets to be armed.
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
to every Buhari's e-war rat out there, Nnamdi Kanu is hale and hearty. I mean whole and hearty. Jibril659, if my English makes you uncomfortable , you can go and teach Buhari sense.
i asked where is cownu not how is cownu. We need to find his hideout
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
i asked where is cownu not how is cownu. We need to find his hideout
check out your father's wardrobe. He could be there.
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
All this nonsense Nairaland propaganda against Biafra...
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
they are now fulani soldiers because they shot at ipob members? Hausas in abia were attacked. A police station, a mosque, dangote's truck was set on fire. you dont need guns and bullets to be armed.

Was Abia state peaceful or not before the invasion by fulani soldiers.
I believe you now understand what a battle is.
To clarify, fulani soldiers are responsible for that dangote truck incident.
Anyways, you would see the sumpreme leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu very soon, and you would see him in another dimension. Dalu
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
velai:
check out your father's wardrobe. He could be there.
So nnamdi is hiding in a wardrobe?
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Was Abia state peaceful or not before the invasion by fulani soldiers.
I believe you now understand what a battle is.
To clarify, fulani soldiers are responsible for that dangote truck incident.
Anyways, you would see the sumpreme leader mazi Nnamdi Kanu very soon, and you would see him in another dimension. Dalu
why take it out on a truck? Why not confront the soldiers? Were soldiers also the reason you attacked the hausas that are going about their daily lives peacefully?
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jibril659:
why take it out on a truck? Why not confront the soldiers? Were soldiers also the reason you attacked the hausas that are going about their daily lives peacefully?

You don't understand or you choose not to understand? The soldiers shot at the truck...Igbos had nothing to do with that.
I'm happy you are acknowledging that the soldiers were wrong killing and harassing civilians for no just cause.
I asked you a simple question that you are yet to answer..was abia state peace or not before the planned assasination of Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi kanu would be seen bythe world very soon and I promise you be shall be seen in another dimension.
Truth is deadlier than bullets smiley
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

You don't understand or you choose not to understand? The soldiers shot at the truck...Igbos had nothing to do with that.
I'm happy you are acknowledging that the soldiers were wrong killing and harassing civilians for no just cause.
I asked you a simple question that you are yet to answer..was abia state peace or not before the planned assasination of Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi kanu would be seen bythe world very soon and I promise you be shall be seen in another dimension.
Truth is deadlier than bullets smiley
Why would soldiers shoot at dangote's truck? Lol, so they shot at the truck whilst ipob member stole its contents and set it ablaze? IPOB brought all of these upon themselves.
Re: ‘IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu’- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie by bennymark(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bari22:
But she is saying truth

will they agree? only language they understand is insult out frustration

(1) (Reply)

Did Sokoto Order The Military Invasion Of Aba And Umuahia? Read... / I Was Sent Off Air For Discussing Asaba Massacre- Cheta Nwanze / An Interesting Article On The Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.