Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Thread For All Mobile Esports And Android Multiplayer Games!. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Thread For All Mobile Esports And Android Multiplayer Games!. (1154 Views)

How To Choose An Agency Specializing In Esports And Gaming / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices / Obsidian Esports And Gaming Community needs Members! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For All Mobile Esports And Android Multiplayer Games!. by KronicMorris(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
As A Summary, this thread is specifically created to support and receive any info. about android gaming, online and the esports opportunity that comes with it!.

Here's a detailed info from https://mobileesports.org...
"MOBILE E-SPORTS® is the leading online eSports organizer for mobile games. Our vision is to be the headquarters for mobile gaming and bring eSports gaming to the mobile arena to strengthen the international mobile community’s voice. Mobile Gaming has exceeded the limit with its console-like quality titles and competitive nature, and we want to ensure that eSports on mobile does so as well."...

Feel free to drop any Multiplayer Game you play and join our Discord server here "https://discord./3v9CAKM"...

cc: cao, thegamingorca, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Thread For All Mobile Esports And Android Multiplayer Games!. by asad664(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done. esports

(1) (Reply)

What D Game Says Vs What I Do / Pls Gameshare Me FIFA20 On My PS4 / PS4 Slim Unhacked For Sale With Discs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.