Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System (22177 Views)

Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business / CBN To Embrace Open Banking System / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2017
wickyyolo:
What is PAGA used for ? Been seeing their billboards around
is a payment platform we pay our register agent every month ending but based on transaction
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Hedonistically: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Let's say I have a website where I sell a digital product, can I use Paga as a payment gateway to accept payments from buyers online and have the payments remitted instantly to my bank account? Otherwise what's the usefulness of the Paga initiative?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Mmadu111: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2017
lincolnj88:
All this 1960 tech company... Have they not heard of blockchain technology
they will still key in by force cos most foreign companies are embracing blockchain technology and are really making it

1 Like

Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Hedonistically:
Let's say I have a website where I sell a digital product, can I use Paga as a payment gateway to accept payments from buyers online and have the payments remitted instantly to my bank account? Otherwise what's the usefulness of the Paga initiative?
yes you can do all of that
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by abdeiz(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2017
uzoclinton:
make Google your friend

I did but she wanted to be more than friends so I dumped her. I dont blame you for thinking I'm a troglodyte.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2017
Paga handles my Gotv and startimes sub, stress free

For this stuff, I just discovered that if the phone number with Paga is different from the one with bank , then wahala don dey. I cant use the service
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Humblega(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2017
pandapluto:
I'm a Paga agent. Paga is a nice platform. easy to use but they need to work on having a personalised POS for transactions. with that, agents can overcome the stress of getting pos from banks cos it takes months and affects Biz.

Nice. I need some info about d stuff. Can i pm u?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by madgoat(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Mmadu111:
Paga is good but I still prefer Payza cos Payza has integrated Bitcoin in their payment system. Though I have both; paga and Payza

Can you use Payza to pay for things in Nigeria?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
abdeiz:
What's the difference and similarities between paga, payoneer Nd PayPal?
paga is a a digital bank where as paystack, payme, payoneer are gateways....paypal is both
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by hola106(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2017
ok
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
fakeprophet:

yes you can do all of that
Am a paga agent too,am enjoying the service but i have not gotting my branded materials after paying 10k for it
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am a paga agent too,am enjoying the service but i have not gotting my branded materials after paying 10k for it
which state did u register
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Danger for payment gateways , it could decide to rollout a transfer service platform
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by rasakwahab: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
to the paga agents here pls what's the %rate in which they pay you at the end of the month?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Paga is mobile money while Payoneer and PayPal are all web-based payment service providers. Paga can do web payments too but are not globally positioned like Payoneer or PayPal.

abdeiz:
What's the difference and similarities between paga, payoneer Nd PayPal?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by busuyi44: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
ITbomb:
Paga handles my Gotv and startimes sub, stress free

For this stuff, I just discovered that if the phone number with Paga is different from the one with bank , then wahala don dey. I cant use the service
Have you tried KongaPay with 5% discount?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by cardoso514: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Show me how to pay for Phcn prepaid bill Ibadan EDC
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by BraniacX(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mmadu111:
Paga is good but I still prefer Payza cos Payza has integrated Bitcoin in their payment system. Though I have both; paga and Payza
explain more please
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by DjAndroid: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
pandapluto:
I'm a Paga agent. Paga is a nice platform. easy to use but they need to work on having a personalised POS for transactions. with that, agents can overcome the stress of getting pos from banks cos it takes months and affects Biz.

What advantage has PAGA over bank apps?
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
fakeprophet:
which state did u register
Anambra
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by eluquenson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
I like Paga but lately I am having issues with them.

1 Like

Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by alakara(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Paga is ok, but the following are issues they need to address Pos Fee is high. If these are solved others are OK.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
pandapluto:

I must state that I was born yesterday where this Paga is concerned. Please what and how is it used ...Can it be used on Apple store, buy from mall to Africa .... Thanks
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Humblega(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
pandapluto:

Bro i need ur help on being a paga agent. Can i send u pm or drop my number for us to chat.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by Humblega(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Bro i need ur help on being a paga agent. Can i send u pm or drop my number for us to chat.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Humblega:

send an email to their email,google it.They would reply you.I am a satellite dealer and I use paga for cable bill subscriptions for my customers.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by pandapluto: 10:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Humblega:

Nice. I need some info about d stuff. Can i pm u?
chat me on WhatsApp 08128197478
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by pandapluto: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
DjAndroid:

What advantage has PAGA over bank apps?

u know when u sending on behalf of someone u can only write d person's name as remarks but with Paga, u can send directly in a way both d receiver and sender will get a confirmatory SMS. also, most bank apps can't pay some certain bills but paga can.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by pandapluto: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

I must state that I was born yesterday where this Paga is concerned. Please what and how is it used ...Can it be used on Apple store, buy from mall to Africa .... Thanks

well, Paga can't be used on apple store. its just a internet banking platform that can serve lots of purposes

1 Like

Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by pandapluto: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Humblega:

1 Like

Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by guru03(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
I used to work for them, but now bye paga.
Re: PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System by darexkey(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.