Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe (1619 Views)

Is Vistalog Real Or Scam? Reviews By Nigerians / Cadistry: HowA Nigerian Guy Juggles Cards At An Event, Real Or Magic? (Video) / Why God Is Wrestling With You. (2) (3) (4)

Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is wrestling real or it`s just a fake?
These monsters of the fighting arena who
have been providing you with
entertainment for many years – do they
pretend to be in a fight? There is nothing
wrong in creating the entertainment for
the public. World Wrestling
Entertainment provides hell on the Arena
of Wrestling. Everybody likes them no
matter what are the wrestling results.

Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Scripted!
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is it really real

Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Scripted!
can you script ur death and injury

Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by kodded(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017

fvcking fake like Liverfools angry angry angry
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by whitebeard(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
let your siblings give u DDT or choke slam, then u can answer the question.. the actions are real, but how events turn out are scripted, some matches are fixed some arnt..!!
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
let your siblings give u DDT or choke slam, then u can answer the question.. the actions are real, but how events turn out are scripted, some matches are fixed some arnt..!!
seems you are a big fan
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
2017 and some peepz are still dumb to believe wrestling is really!!!!now I know why we are called blacks

Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
ernesterioo:
can you script ur death and injury
Everything is scripted bro. That's why they have what they call 'WWE Creative'. They write storylines and everything. The injuries are normal.
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
WWE isn't real.
I just watch it for entertainment that's all
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by wahles(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ders a reason it's called WWEntertainment! grin
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
wwe are entertainers,,,,,,,,,they train them like soldiers they can take some certain hits moves,

you can visit youtube for more info

watch closely how roman regins dishes his so called superman bunch wwe is fake

government even recommends boxing and fightnight
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by simultaneousboi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let me find chair sit down as I learn something that I supposed to have known
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by SuperSuave(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Benz4pimp:
2017 and some peepz are still dumb to believe wrestling is really!!!!now I know why we are called blacks
imagine that!! angry
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by theNOISEmaker: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
kodded:

fvcking fake like Liverfools angry angry angry
bet naija no favour this my guy today..
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Benz4pimp:
okay since you know it is not real, enlighten us
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Guy's let's be objective, u people said entertainment who does that
1. you entertain people with ur death, countless wrestlers have died on stage.

2.You entertain people with a massive injury and blood.

Still hard for me to believe it isn't real, some wrestlers even sustained injury that didn't make them come on stage again. Who knows Jeff Hardy very well, can't you see the topmost place he likes climbing throwing stunts down. What sort of entertainment is that.

A sledge hammer by Tripple H on ur head. What sort of entertainment is that. I feel this is not theatre art where you script out event, pour blood on face just to let people know blood is gushing out.

If you enlightened enough with valid proof that it isn't real, please educate us. I am willing to learn and I know many others are.

Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by ernesterioo(f): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe Lalasticlala can enlighten us too, seems he is informative
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by kodded(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
bet naija no favour this my guy today..
yes embarassed
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
ernesterioo:
Guy's let's be objective, u people said entertainment who does that
1. you entertain people with ur death, countless wrestlers have died on stage.

2.You entertain people with a massive injury and blood.

Still hard for me to believe it isn't real, some wrestlers even sustained injury that didn't make them come on stage again. Who knows Jeff Hardy very well, can't you see the topmost place he likes climbing throwing stunts down. What sort of entertainment is that.

A sledge hammer by Tripple H on ur head. What sort of entertainment is that. I feel this is not theatre art where you script out event, pour blood on face just to let people know blood is gushing out.

If you enlightened enough with valid proof that it isn't real, please educate us. I am willing to learn and I know many others are.
bro it ain't real, though I give them credits for trying really hard to make it look extremely real.
Do u think when the lights goes off in the arena and the undertaker just appear that's it's maqic? No, is all part of the show or when john cena does the "you can't see me" and hits a superstar's forehead ( that ain't real either cos he does not actually hit his opponent) and superstar will just stand up and turn back to him and he will deliver a suplex just like that.
common! that particular scene has been repeated countless times. if the WWE Isn't actually scripted and I'm a JJC wrestler, once I'm faced with such scenario of "you can't see me" I won't even turn around for a suplex instead I will try any possible counter.
Re: Is Wrestling Real Or Acting? Wwe by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2017
That's why they tell you not to try it at home.what is sleeper hold,let me try it on you for 10 secs,you will die but in the ring,they sleep off,who does that?try and watch beside the ring,you will see that the floor is padded,that makes the effect minimal.....Then someone hits you with a steel chair as they call it,the thing no be steel,Na refined rubber....Even hulk hogan said it when he was interviewed by Kenny ogungbe and Dayo d1 back then......

Everybody Is Going To Hell Fire / What A Wicked World / Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars?