Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? (1621 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Why Do Beggars Approach Only Me In Public / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? by afolayan22(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
I've been observing the way some people collect change even after given a beggar money,now I ask the concern Nigerians,Is it a good thing because it's now becoming rampant?

And what are the good and bad things about it?

Addition and subtraction is allow
Re: Is It Good To Collect Change From Beggars? by EmperorHarry: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
There's no good or bad inside this one...if you wanted to give 50 cos that's the best you can do and you have 200, won't you collect change ni?...same goes for 20 and you have 100...Unless your not giving cos you really want to,then there was no reason to give in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Complete List Of Data, Activation Code For 2018 - Notedwap / Top 10 Tallest Buildings In Africa 2018, Only One Is From Nigeria. / Hausa Musician Rewarded With A 100 Million Car After Attending A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.