Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg (3092 Views)

Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by idupaul: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Declaring a secessionist movt as terrorist is a bad call

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by Biafrannuke: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Bro someone has to set the records straight.
These fools up North need to be placed in their proper perspective.

The Nigerian Army they are using to fight the Ibos is being funded by proceeds from the Petroleum resources found in my region, the South South.

Though we in the Niger Delta do not wish to fuse into Biafra, but the Ibos are our brothers.
If the North wish to fight the Ibos, they should go ahead and fight, but not with the Nigerian Army.

The Nigerian Army is an institution that belongs to all Nigerians and not to the North alone.

I used to be sitting on the fence about this Biafra issue but now I know better.
If the North could use the Nigerian Army to unleash terror on the Ibos, just for expressing their inalienable rights to self determination, it means they would also deploy the army against my people whenever they deem fit.

Henceforth, I will on my own, galvanise support tfor our Igbo brother's agitations. The Ibos cannot do such a great evil to us in the Niger Delta if they were to control Federal powers.
k
Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by Xano(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Interesting

After several posts by you were you called them derogatory names; incited statements with images, now you write like a person with good conscience.

We are yet to read posts by you seunmsg and your kind against Fulani herdsmen killing families and destroying their source of living

You don't do all that, still believe you seek peace.

I believe you know the meaning of hypocrisy and naivety.

seunmsg:

The world is well aware of the agitation of Catalonians, yet, they still can't achieve their aim. A peaceful Nigeria can work for everybody, let's give peace a chance.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
seunmsg:

The world is well aware of the agitation of Catalonians, yet, they still can't achieve their aim. A peaceful Nigeria can work for everybody, let's give peace a chance.
Catalina are holding their referendum on November.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by CaptainG00D: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
beamtopola:

But the way the fg handled the matter was not the right way. dialogue to determine what actually is pushing them to this. instead they leave the issue to address and deployed troop to kill unarm protesters.
I am for justice but not for ipob.

GOD BLESS U
This truth u just said will go a far long way to meet at ur point of need..

Iwas reading people comments on this issue since this weekand i was shocked to the bone marrow what nigerians have become..
No more single atom of human simparty

Even if u dont support ipob.. u cant rejoice over the cold massacre of innocent people. sad
Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by che8: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
seunmsg:

Putting that picture just to attract likes from fellow bigots is very silly. You guys need to stop trivialising the ipob problem with silly pictures. We should be having a serious discussion on the way forward and not looking for cheap Nairaland likes.

Amidst intimidation, suppression and injustice ba?

Think twice for once!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by julietm123: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Does Nigeria want peace? No it doesn't. Stop preaching this your fake peace here.
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by julietm123: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Way forward indeed after the killings?
seunmsg:

Putting that picture just to attract likes from fellow bigots is very silly. You guys need to stop trivialising the ipob problem with silly pictures. We should be having a serious discussion on the way forward and not looking for cheap Nairaland likes.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by julietm123: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let them do their worst. Stop trying to be diplomatic over the matter. The ship had already sailed.
Kazim88:

It's getting worst oo... They is an ongoing silent genocide in the South East in the aim of fighting terrorism...

So Instead of crying Afonja Afonja .. understand that the battle is real..

They is a long term plan to wipe out the entire igbo race... and to large extent the south.

It's not possible but we all must not allow them to attempt it.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by seunmsg(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Xano:
Interesting

After several posts by you were you called them derogatory names; incited statements with images, now you write like a person with good conscience.

We are yet to read posts by you seunmsg and your kind against Fulani herdsmen killing families and destroying their source of living

You don't do all that, still believe you seek peace.

I believe you know the meaning of hypocrisy and naivety.

You are very wrong my brother. No reasonable person will support the criminal activities of the herdsmen. I have condemned their activities in the past I still condemn them today. I support the effort of security agencies to isolate the criminal elements among the herdsmen and deal with them ruthlessly.
Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by Deeldorado: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2017
seunmsg:

Yes to peace with fairness, justice, and equality. No to peace with exclusion and injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
seunmsg:

That is the fear in you talking. Peace indeed with a man who promised you soak the baboon and dog in blood. If you were a South African I'm quite sure Mandela would still be in jail because you would be preaching 'peace'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg by 400billionman: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Nobody seems to be abusing ekweremadu n SE govs that proscribed IPOB.
Everybody is busy hating Buhari.

They are part of the government of Nigeria.

Nobody can abuse them for doing their work though under duress. Would you watch your own family being butchered because you refused to say a WORD ?

The governors were in talks with KANU but some people believe in GUNS than in TALKS.

So no blame for the governors. I am sure what they did was in exchange for the ceasure of the Python dance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sagamu Boils As Police, Yahoo Boys Engage In Gun Battle / Lagos - Ibadan Railway Construction Pictures. Ongoing. / Ojukwus Letter To Victor Banjo On "Liberating Yorubaland"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.