Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) (49209 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Seriously this is becoming irritating. What's with the snake thread every time? This is highly irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
shocked snake pepper Soup!
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
SUPERPACK:
lalasticlala right now
this is what they call operation python dance 2.
The nigerian army will like this. grin
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is this the Brazilian Born Ronaldo, the world cup lengend.

See as he fat full house? Abi himself dey KUKUMA DEY EAT SNAKE MEAT?

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by busjeep: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eating python Is a big Offense Op
That python is meant to dance!!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
Very soon snake will be endangered- courtesy to Nigeria
Its a pity how you are enjoying someone's grandmother

MY BROTHER I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF THAT HAPPENS. ENDANGERED IS SMALL, I WANT THEM EXTINCT PERMANENTLY. I SO MUCH HATE THOSE CREATURES CALLED SNAKE(S) LIKE MAD.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Opoki(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
python dance
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
good!! I have marked your name, wen ever I see your comments on nairaland I'd run very fast
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Waiting for the python dance that should follow.... grin
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Holywizard: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Which one is the snake. I saw two snakes but one with tattered hair
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
No time
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by IBreakRules: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
una get mind sha.
the sight of the meat with the skin still intact would make me lose appetite sharply, even when I'm in a drunk to stupor state.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Today I brought home a big snake , decided to cooked it , I prepared it with pepper soup ingredients and ate it with my family,. It taste so nice , who want to have a a bite?
OP did u dance wit it 1st to get 1st hand knowledge of how it feels like wen our gallant NA skelewu small wit Dilector? grin

em flaskis 4rm across d river know warram tokin about grin
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
So you have the guts to kill the python that dance for us abi?

Even if you hide in a shit hole like that scammer coward Cownu, the army will smoke you out to face the dance.

I leave you for Nairalanders to judge you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
but seriously unah dey Crase oo!
eating snake?
ewwwww! undecided
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by nestaAK(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Operation Python Dance Soup
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by sukkot: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
ceejay80s:
people that eats snakes and ritualist are of same category?
anyama!!!
bros ceejay i hear you enjoy fried hippopotamus meat with roasted corn
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
ceejay80s:

no be fight na, I only spread my bed sheet on my bed the way I like it, spread urs the way u like....
where for inside bible or Koran u hear say people chop snakes?
God talk say no animal wey Im make z unclean every thing for chops e.g cat ,parrot,cockroach...anything chopable
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Diz wan wey some of una dey associate snake eating with poverty,Tis not oo.for some na delicacy.e get wan of my guy if e see any cat na az e go take chop am e go dey think....we get iya elejo pepper soup joint for awa side 'strictly snakes'......besides if u wan buy dat kind op snake size for market,Ur pocket go hear......# op kwantinue enjoyin iya awero wey turn python
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
oh my God
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
What exactly did you do tell the girl in the picture? "put a piece of the python meat in your mouth and pose. Then I'll take a shot and post it on nairaland. ".
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Nov6(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some people day try Snake....not me!!
my dear i join you in the ministry oooo, snake ke? God forbid, I'd rather eat alligator
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Today I brought home a big snake , decided to cooked it , I prepared it with pepper soup ingredients and ate it with my family,. It taste so nice , who want to have a a bite?
hmmmm, not me o.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by phranq(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Others are doing python dance and you are here doing python kill and eat..... Bature!!!!! Giam one!!!
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
snake eating family
father. mother, children
of all animal

some people need brain examination
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Sheun001(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin sure that meat wee be delicious looks tempting buh so far I can see that snake skin its a no for me
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some people day try
Snake....not me!!

Every animal can be eaten when push comes to shove but i don't think i can eat anything that potentially has eaten a human being.
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Abbotp: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
what are you saying?.......SNAKES HAVE BEEN EATEN FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL
bizza45:
am just imagining how lala will b running from his house to make sure this get to front page ...
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ninethmare:
Awon Animal Right Activist, Wehdone Sir
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chascop:
and you took a photo of your family member?

you no try oo
Even him wife sef cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Re: A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
do you eat it with the skin or you peel it off while chewing??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.