Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj (1067 Views)

DJ ChiBlex Chidinma: Meet 5-year-Old Child Female Dj In Port Harcourt / DJ Cuppy Wins Female DJ Of The Year / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Judith Oluchi Ejikam who hails From Imo state, but born and raised in PortHarcourt is the new sensational Dj to watch out for on the wheels of steel.

The Nigerian music Industry is one that is saturated with the male dominated Djs, but for Judith who is known with the brand name―Dj Unik, she’s arguably the rival that will give Dj Cuppy and every other Big Female Djs in the industry the run for their money.
Dj Unik is one amazing young lady with the grass to grace story.  She has paid her dues in the industry and has mastered the robes as regards the turn table. Her uniqueness and rare breed talent is virtually the major factor making her the talk of the town in South South Nigeria, particularly, Portharcourt; with a growing fan base that stretches across the Niger Delta region.

Sounding all emotional, Dj Unik shared with us her journey from nursing the idea to become a professional Dj to actually achieving her goal.

‘’I had discovered early enough that I loved to make people happy and I also had the flair for good sounds back then’’.

‘’Discovering my passion for the turn table, I had to take up the task of learning everything that involves ‘Djing’ and within a short time; I was able to master the art of Djing’’.

‘’For me, it was more of my passion for music that led me to becoming a Dj’’.

’Whenever I look at DJ Cuppy who is my greatest influence, I see myself becoming who she is in no distant time’’.

‘’Since my emergence as one the most sought after Female Dj in Portharcourt, I’ve played in so many parties, clubs and lounges such as; Smirnoff X1 PH Party, Buguma Beach Carnival and also as guest Dj in couple of Hotels in Abia State and Portharcourt’’.

‘’With a headphone and the my fingers on the wheels, I could make anyone to dance off balance and that gives me so much joy seeing people happy whenever I play’’.

‘’My biggest dream is to play alongside David Guetta and watch people outside the shores of the continent to rock my sound’’.

‘’In no distant time, I want my name to be on the lips of music fans across Africa as the biggest female Dj’’.

cc iamdjunik

culled http://agog.ng/entertainment/dj-unik-next-rated-super-star-female-dj/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by AKMoney1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ftc
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice One. let me ship in one or two things anyway....

1. Women are known to be shock absorbers hence the rigorous nature of this work will well be absorbed by you.

2. Always release a hit mix. You must not make money from it, you can give it out free. target a location circulate it there. the aim is to make that '' name '' once the name has been made, money will flow in even at midnight.

3. avoid using sub standard equipment. An event spoilt is well spoilt. you can't bring back such event again and you will have questions to answer from who ever that got you the job. it takes years to build an empire but seconds to destroy it. when you get wahala as a result of epileptic equipment you have killed your career. do not buy china, or Aba made. ask gunbiz to import from amazon for u ( lolz u grab naa ).

4. Do not over bill. over billing kills career and recommendation. once the money offered covers your transport and a plate of food for you & your apprentice ( if you have one ) pls go for the event. contact can't be gotten while sleeping in ur bedroom.

5. Take every event as if its ur Climax. don't say because this client bargained much, paid little, u will just go there, get the equipment ready and put the music on auto play. that's not acceptable for someone who wants to build a career in the dj world. no matter how little the event it, see is as opportunity to sell yourself.

Down here in the east, there is DJ slam. the way he handled a kids birthday party ( he was paid 10k ) made the nanny of a radio station director to recommend him, employ him and from there he has been a house hold name in Anambra state. now without 200k you can't have DJ slam.

6. Always be prayers, pay your tithe, and above all always Love Gunbiz cos when two agree, they can move mountain.

Wishing you a successful Career.
where are you based though ?

1 Like

Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by ladyF(f): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wawuuuu.... See my mate with flat stomach o. I will see you guys at the gym cry

1 Like

Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by Iamdjunik(f): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Yes sis.. The gym works. And food, cut it, drinks and beverages cut em.
ladyF:
Wawuuuu.... See my mate with flat stomach o. I will see you guys at the gym cry
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by vizboy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Soft
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by AKMoney1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Iamdjunik:
Yes sis.. The gym works. And food, cut it, drinks and beverages cut em.

Are you single? Can I have your number please? They call me AKmoney, I'm into music too.. grin grin
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by leofab(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice one; we love those who go for their talents and nurtures it and not slaying with empty brain... grin
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by Elmojiid(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2017
AKMoney1:

Are you single? Can I have your number please? They call me AKmoney, I'm into music too.. grin grin
badest
Re: The Next Rated Super Star Female Dj by Mariesio: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one, we need more of these in all our spheres of life. There is no more it's a man job...

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photos / Malivelihood Gifts His Girlfriend A Bouquet Of Roses And Cash (photo) / Bukola Awoyemi Reveals How Her Husband Feels About Kissing In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.