Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido (25862 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Dedicates His FA Cup Win With Leicester City To His Daughter Jaina / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 12:19pm On May 07, 2018
smiley@YomzzyBlog

Singer, Mayorkun took to his IG page to thank Davido after winning "Next rated" award at the Headies Award show which held on May 5. As the winner of the Next Rated artiste category, he went home with a brand new SUV.

Mayorkun is known for many hit songs that has rocked charts since he signed on to Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record label.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote:

"Dedicating this ‘Next Rated’ award I won last night to you bro @davidoofficial - You gave me a voice !! I can’t wait till I’m able to do the same for others! God bless you immensely !!"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/05/you-gave-me-voice-singer-mayorkun.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 12:19pm On May 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by NifemiKolade(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2018
Frog voice? Lol shout out to davido sha. He did well for those boys

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Munzy14(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2018
Appreciation takes one a longgggg way.

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by DuruCrusher(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
And u made him proud....

Kudos bro

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by goldbim(f): 12:45pm On May 07, 2018
Cool!!that is how it should be..a river that forgets its source ll go dry.. lipsrsealed.

38 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by micfoley: 1:21pm On May 07, 2018
Congratulations to him. Most people predicted he would win anyway

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by CNNN: 1:49pm On May 07, 2018
Please i need ur help..please help me like my comment on uchennaji's(@uchennaji) recent post on instagram
My instagram name is ladykinmono..it closing 5pm
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by rozayx5(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
Guy is good

Big ups

One love

cool

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by MrGreenMavro: 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
sad
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by AK481(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
“ I can’t wait to do so for others”

This can be interpreted as him leaving davido soon,starting his own label and signing others.

That will be an ungrateful move.

8 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by kmaster007: 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
dat nice him give you frog voice. issok
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by HeWrites(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2018
Davido deserves some ACCOLADES

The dude above me sounds pained.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Captain3star(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
To sing and to ??

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Mckandre(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
naso.
meanwhile my cute eskimo puppies re available for sale, whatsapp/calls 0.7.0.6.7.4.7.6.3.2.8
Facebook page @chriskennels

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Jalubarika(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
Anywhere I see Mayorkun
I'll beat him up,
Collect the Award,
Then give it to the rightful Owner.
Maleek Berry owns the Award.
Spit on Headies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by omop20(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
Congrats man. Bigger you. God bless OBO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by carpmam: 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
I love it when a signed artist appreciates their boss and record labels for their assistance and guidance in making them what they are,and not the likes of Runtown who will rather lock up and sue his boss for making him popular.

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by mayskit4luv(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
OBO is a real Zaddy!
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by stevearagorn(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for you ;Dmine is loading though it may not headies
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On May 07, 2018
This is disturbingly gay...
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by QuietHammer(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2018
mayskit4luv:
OBO is a real Zaddy!
Niggas just be using slangs wrongly. Only a female can call a male who is her dominant sexual partner as zaddy which itself is a modification of 'daddy'.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Abfinest007(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2018
appreciation is a sign of respect
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Tracypacy(f): 1:55pm On May 07, 2018
I feel that Nigeria's internal security situation will deteriorate, irrespective of who warms the seat in Aso Rock.

Unless the system changes.

This is a problem with the system, not the person in charge

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by talk2saintify(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Skepticus: 1:56pm On May 07, 2018
AK481:
“ I can’t wait to do so for others”

This can be interpreted as him leaving davido soon,starting his own label and signing others.

That will be an ungrateful move.

You people sef.

Do you want him to slave for ever.

I hope you won't leave your dad's house even when you are in your 40s because that would be an ungrateful move

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Metuh: 1:56pm On May 07, 2018
Jalubarika:
Anywhere I see Mayorkun
I'll beat him up,
Collect the Award,
Then give it to the rightful Owner.
Maleek Berry owns the Award.
Spit on Headies
Lol calm down, you and I know that Maleek is bigger than that award naa.

He is not an upcoming artist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by Bustincole(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2018
We haf hear

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by lokho(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2018
Him be God?.... Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2018
na so runtown praise him label boss...after singing free smoke free hennesy,more life to my enemies...he still arrested the lable owner...davido boy don start him own.all d same congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido by XingXhang(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2018
Destiny helpers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes / Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.