Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable (4300 Views)

LUZON Dry Food For Puppies And Adult Dogs Is Available / My Dog Finally Crossed.book For Puppies!!! / Goat Intestines For Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by chasisig: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
We just got two puppies, 10wks and 8wks...cauc and rottie males respectively....is it advisable to feed dem in chicken intestines?....any bad sides to it?
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by heendrix(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
chasisig:
We just got two puppies, 10wks and 8wks...cauc and rottie males respectively....is it advisable to feed dem in chicken intestines?....any bad sides to it?

wow see ur so rich to feed them chicken intestines daily
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by 14teenK: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Good to hear that you have moved on after the death of the other two rotties. Hope you sanitized your home well with bleach and hypo....to avoid the new ones contacting parvo again

1 Like

Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by chasisig: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
heendrix:

wow see ur so rich to feed them chicken intestines daily
It's actually cheap o....more reason I'm even scared....its d part we throw away as human o....I mean d guts now
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by heendrix(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
chasisig:

It's actually cheap o....more reason I'm even scared....its d part we throw away as human o....I mean d guts now

a friendly advice those dogs are still young it's not wise to start feeding them with intestine or anything that has blood except you'd want them more violent than even u can control
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by chasisig: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
What if its cooked
heendrix:

a friendly advice those dogs are still young it's not wise to start feeding them with intestine or anything that has blood except you'd want them more violent than even u can control
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by heendrix(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
chasisig:
What if its cooked

yeah still preferable but dont let them get used to it else those homeless livestock parading the area is in deep soup
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by kolokolobi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
heendrix:

Where did you get the feeding dogs raw leads to violence. Even uncontrollable violence. I'd like to learn. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by 14teenK: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
heendrix:

grin grin grin grin Lol 9ja people shaa......raw meat containing blood won't make your dog wild or anything....break free of that ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by steven1234(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
chasisig:

I feed my 3 weeks pups on blended chicken liver mixed with either blended rice of blended kibble and milk and they are not doing bad at all. Though the liver is always cooked before blended

Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by chasisig: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
What hubby brot home is d dirty parts of chicken that we do throw away as human....kinda disgusting self....is it okay to cook and give dem
steven1234:

I feed my 3 weeks pups on blended chicken liver mixed with either blended rice of blended kibble and milk and they are not doing bad at all. Though the liver is always cooked before blended
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by chasisig: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks bro...we did our best
14teenK:
Good to hear that you have moved on after the death of the other two rotties. Hope you sanitized your home well with bleach and hypo....to avoid the new ones contacting parvo again
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by steven1234(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
chasisig:
What hubby brot home is d dirty parts of chicken that we do throw away as human....kinda disgusting self....is it okay to cook and give dem

You will have to wash it well and make sure to cook it to tender well. I'm sure it's safe if you don't feed them on that regularly. However, you can also get hygienic ally clean parts for #400/kg which will last if you mix with their food
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by babythug(f): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2017
steven1234:

You will have to wash it well and make sure to cook it to tender well. I'm sure it's safe if you don't feed them on that regularly. However, you can also get hygienic ally clean parts for #400/kg which will last if you mix with their food

Where can one get these parts you're talking about?
Re: Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable by babythug(f): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2017
chasisig:

Please DONT give them! The risks far outweigh the supposed benefit! It'll likely contain some parts that aren't fit for consumption especially if the source is the open mArket! It's not worth it at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lion Vs Tiger; Which One Is Stronger / Meet My Beautiful Damsel (troy) / 7 Weeks Old Full Breed Boerboel Puppies On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.