Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Goat Intestines For Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Goat Intestines For Puppies (687 Views)

LUZON Dry Food For Puppies And Adult Dogs Is Available / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / Chicken Intestines For Puppies....how Advisable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Intestines For Puppies by Geepee77(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
I started feeding my puppies with goat intestines and they have diarrhea instantly, is that there something I'm doing wrong? Please share your view if you gave experienced it before or if you have any idea.
Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Then stop it instantly too. What do you want to hear again? That you should add maggi before you give them?

1 Like

Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by decatalyst(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Atiku:
Then stop it instantly too. What do you want to hear again? That you should add maggi before you give them?

3 Likes

Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by decatalyst(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Geepee77:
I started feeding my puppies with goat intestines and they have diarrhea instantly, is that there something I'm doing wrong? Please share your view if you gave experienced it before or if you have any idea.

Nah until you kill the dog before you stop?

1 Like

Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by Geepee77(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
decatalyst:

Nah until you kill the dog before you stop?
kill the dog how? Goat intestines dey kill dog?
Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Geepee77:

Did you add spices..i.g Maggi,onion,salt e.t.c if yes don't again

Did the intestines com from a healthy goat?
Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by Geepee77(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gabrokpara001:

Did you add spices..i.g Maggi,onion,salt e.t.c if yes don't again

Did the intestines com from a healthy goat?
Yes the intestines are from a health goat, I read only that sudden change in protein can cause diarrhoea.
Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by Gabrokpara001(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Geepee77:
Yes the intestines are from a health goat, I read only that sudden change in protein can cause diarrhoea.

It could be possible
Re: Goat Intestines For Puppies by TCD: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Geepee77:

Continue it will improve with time. It's just dur to the change in diet

(1) (Reply)

The Poacher Who Killed The Rare Silverback Gorilla Rafiki Is Jailed For 11 Years / Matured Caucasian Female / Healthy Rottweiler/german Shepard Mix For Sale In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.