Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) (6820 Views)

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
MasterKim:

Am I is son?
Am I your senator?
Am I your governor?
Am I your local government chairman?

If no, then it's non of my business.
I'm not even a northerner.
You can as well send you director or send any of your ipob brother.

You already called us dirty cowards with brown roofs. but I just don't understand why you guys don't want to leave brown roof republic for the cowards.
a4onja grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Illegal immigrants.

If only the immigration there can just round them up,and deport them to Lagos.

And those in Lagos will deport them to Abia too ,so they can have a first hand chance to join the struggle.

as u wish others so shall it be done unto you.. Pele o u no say u no dey naija.. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Solomonudofia:
Members of the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) across Europe, on Saturday 16 of September 2017 stormed Brussels, the capital of Belgium (the headquarters of the European Union parliament) to protest the illegal killing of their members in Nigeria by Nigeria military.

They are demanding the unconditional withdrawal of Nigeria army from Biafra state and also for the international body to take the necessary action on Nigeria military for the killing of unarmed young men and woman in biafran land.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC2W7toVkh8

source: http://www.nigeriapen.com/2017/09/biafra-Igbos-across-europe-storm-eu.html

cc: Lalasticlala
In God We Trust

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by begwong: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can only see illegal immigrants and terrorism supporters. Oloshis ✔
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ritababe(f): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
What is this kid doing here? Will you move to the romance section and other juveniles in discussing how to get a boyfriend. This turf is for adults that have well developed cognitive reasons!

why are you all driving me to romance section? make una leave me na
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by UduMgbo1: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

why are you all driving me to romance section? make una leave me na
[/s]
Because that's where ladies with fish brain are mostly found tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by julietm123: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
So they are illegal immigrants? .anyways I hope you see how developed people handle issues. Even illegal immigrants as you call them have a right to protest and agitate in a foreign land while Nigerians are being killed by the army meant to protect them.
HungerBAD:
Illegal immigrants.

And those in Lagos will deport them to Abia too ,so they can have a first hand chance to join the struggle.

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by julietm123: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amen to your prayers. He even said Igbos will be deported from Lagos. Tribalism and religious bigotry is the bane of Nigerians' problem.
AfonjaConehead:

as u wish others so shall it be done unto you.. Pele o u no say u no dey naija.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by julietm123: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Illegal immigrants and terrorism supporters protesting in which country? Statements like this is why Africans are seen as sub human.
begwong:
I can only see illegal immigrants and terrorism supporters. Oloshis ✔
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by salam1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
grossintel:
least they are well doing than you who can't afford a meal. Hunger bad sha, that is why your thinking through your anus.
u min dey r busy developing Europe with cocaine or wat?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Arsenella007(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Illegal immigrants.

Foolish comment, Oya go and deport them.. I believe most of them have better living conditions than you.. Internet warrior, jobless in reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ElsonMorali: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Mr pro-almajiri, if your contraption was a workable one. Many of them will only be holiday makers over there.

Yeah, holiday makers instead of drug couriers right?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by BudeYahooCom: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yeah, holiday makers instead of drug couriers right?

Yes holiday makers not transcontinental human parts trading ritualists.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arsenella007:

Foolish comment, Oya go and deport them.. I believe most of them have better living conditions than you.. Internet warrior, jobless in reality
grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Illegal immigrants.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ElsonMorali: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
I remember when Nnamdi Kanu was first arrested and online chest-beaters were flooding NL space with pictures of some guys in foreign countries carrying flag forming fake protests.

Seems season 2 is out.

Anybody with popcorn there? This should be Interesting.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ElsonMorali: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Yes holiday makers not transcontinental ritualists.

Which one, otokoto or Clifford Orji? undecided
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ElsonMorali: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
So they are illegal immigrants? .anyways I hope you see how developed people handle issues. Even illegal immigrants as you call them have a right to protest and agitate in a foreign land while Nigerians are being killed by the army meant to protect them.

Is that so? I Guess in developed countries protesters are also allowed to search and hunt for minorities to kill them, publicly broadcast hate speech encouraging ethnic cleansing right?

Yeah, let's all pretend we don't know that Nnamdi Kanu is a bigot, a fagot and a maggot.

He calls for for the extermination of Yorubas and Hausas, you applaud in your homes. The military comes for his head you're shouting human rights.

I know you guys are a study in contradiction.

No sane person will ever be able to understand y'all.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Dainfamous: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is the same ipob poorly equip with poorly learned Nigeria army branded terrorist are moving freely in a civilized nations
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by DabuIIIT: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

"Such a pity someone would count you as a human being during census"
Pathetic
chai..see finishing! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Stranger101: 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
BiafraIShere:
There is difference between you and buhari in terms of reasoning. The struggle is an idealogy, a movement that tens of millions of Igbos and other lovers of justice believe passionately in. It is not about Nnamdi Kanu, even if he assasinated today, the movement will even gather momentum! The grey matter is meant for reasoning so please make use of it.

I was going to give you a "word of life " until I got to the part where you said "the grey matter is used for reasoning"
If you use your grey matter for reasoning, I guess you have lost all intellectual standing to have a conversation with me...a convo with you will make me stupid
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by julietm123: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
He called for their heads. I See. Has Kanu or ipob ever attacked anyone .he may have insulted some persons which cuts across all tribes, but you, I and the whole world knows that igbo usually are not violent and they were just words probably to shake the government and it did, that was why restructuring became a burning issue. I hope the discussions continue.
, for those laughing at Igbos,they are only saying to the government any voice of opposition and agitation should and must be crushed.
I am rather surprised the way yorubas took Kanus talk so seriously and got so offended when they know Igbos will never attack them. Grandson the guy agitating for oduduwa, also said he will kill Igbos with chemical weapons. I didn't take it serious cos I know yorubas are usually not violent. The only reason why anyone would worry about yorubas is because they have a large muslim population. I think I learnt he(grandson) was invited by the British police. I don't think Biafra radio has ever caused the British sleeplessness.
Funny enough, I do not think anybody would have noticed if yorubas had asked Igbos to leave the sw. The only thing that would ever caused any worries would still be the large muslim population. But see how the whole world woke up when Arewa made such threat,because they are known to be violent. Just imagine if they were the ones agitating for a separate country or restructuring or even running a radio like radio Biafra .
i am not saying kanu's insults were right, but I think the army shouldnt have done what they did. They didn't have any right to kill 'armless' civilians. As far we are all tax payers,.no Nigerian deserve to be treated the ways Igbos were treated by the army. A lot of yoruba are making it look like we against them, but that's not the case. It's a case of the army Vs the people.
They are starting an operation in the sw soon, I hope it's peaceful but understand that your laughter means the army can always bring down armless /harmless civilians when provoked.
I wish you well.
ElsonMorali:

Is that so? I Guess in developed countries protesters are also allowed to search and hunt for minorities to kill them, publicly broadcast hate speech encouraging ethnic cleansing right?

Yeah, let's all pretend we don't know that Nnamdi Kanu is a bigot, a fagot and a maggot.

He calls for for the extermination of Yorubas and Hausas, you applaud in your homes. The military comes for his head you're shouting human rights.

I know you guys are a study in contradiction.

No sane person will ever be able to understand y'all.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by ElsonMorali: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=julietm123 post=60562653]

He called for their heads. I See. Has Kanu or ipob ever attacked anyone .he may have insulted some persons which cuts across all tribes, but you, I and the whole world knows that igbo usually are not violent and they were just words probably to shake the government and it did, that was why restructuring became a burning issue. I hope the discussions continue.

Has Kanu ever attacked anyone? Really? So the FG should wait until Kanu attacks someone? I Guess we waited until boko haram showed us How deadly they could become before we decided to take them serious. You probably don't know much about history. Go read about the Rwandan genocide. The way the Hutu and the Tutsi decimated their country and turned it into rubbles, all Because of continued radio broadcasts that turned the whole country into a raging inferno. "They were just words..." you say. Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.
Ask yourself, was Kanu putting together an army called BSS or not? Was he soliciting money and weapons to prosecute a war or at least a genocide against the Nigerian state? Just words, you say. If you don't know, better go ask.

"Igbos usually are not violent..." But they can be violent otherwise they wouldn't be searching commercial buses looking for Hausas to murder. This won't be the first time either. They call it reprisal killings to avenge those killed in the north. Whatever they call it, the dead remains dead.

, for those laughing at Igbos,they are only saying to the government any voice of opposition and agitation should and must be crushed.

I see you're politicizing this. PDP holds the foremost voice of opposition, critiquing this government at every turn. How many of the members have been killed by the soldiers? None.

I am rather surprised the way yorubas took Kanus talk so seriously and got so offended when they know Igbos will never attack them.

Aren't you hilarious? The Yorubas were supposed to just smile and pray for Nnamdi Kanu whilst the latter was wishing death upon them and taking practical steps to actualize the death wish? Does that even sound right to you? Obviously you haven't viewed any of Kanu's videos. You should. You say we "KNOW Igbos will never attack" us. Actually, we know nothing of the sort. With the hatred and bile shown towards "Afonjas", "ewedu eaters", "cone-heads", "brown-roof dwellers" on this forum and even spilling out into the real world, we definitely do not know that.

Grandson the guy agitating for oduduwa, also said he will kill Igbos with chemical weapons. I didn't take it serious cos I know yorubas are usually not violent. The only reason why anyone would worry about yorubas is because they have a large muslim population. I think I learnt he(grandson) was invited by the British police. I don't think Biafra radio has ever caused the British sleeplessness.

My first reaction to this should be a Good enough answer for you. My first reaction was, "who the heck is 'grandson'"?
Exactly, who knows the fool? How many followers does he have? Can you compare his popularity with that of Nnamdi Kanu? Are you aware that dome misguided Igbo guys have sworn that they would kill If Kanu ordered so?
You fear the Yorubas who are Moslem? That would be Because you guys aren't tolerant of others who look different, speak different and worship different from you. How many times have the Moslems who are Yorubas attacked anyone? Do you know How many Igbos live in Yorubaland? How many times have you heard that one had been killed by Yoruba Moslems.
You probably aren't aware that most If not all families in Yorubaland have people of different faiths in their families and they live peacefully.

Funny enough, I do not think anybody would have noticed if yorubas had asked Igbos to leave the sw. The only thing that would ever caused any worries would still be the large muslim population. But see how the whole world woke up when Arewa made such threat,because they are known to be violent. Just imagine if they were the ones agitating for a separate country or restructuring or even running a radio like radio Biafra .

Did you see what you did there? Placing some blame on Yorubas, denouncing the northerners and implying that your tribe is just perfect. You may not have done that consciously, But now that I have pointed it out, go back and read. The northerners are largely peaceful. I've lived amongst them and I know that they are for the most part a hardworking and honest people.
As a matter of fact there are states in the north like plateau where majority of the indigenes are Christians.
Until we stop all these stereotyping, I'm afraid we'll just keep going round and round in circles.

i am not saying kanu's insults were right, but I think the army shouldnt have done what they did. They didn't have any right to kill 'armless' civilians. As far we are all tax payers,.no Nigerian deserve to be treated the ways Igbos were treated by the army.

Do you think the army went for Nnamdi Kanu because of the insults? Nah. Raising a parallel government with your own army in a free and Democratic country is a treasonable felony and is a direct invitation to the army for invasion. The military is meant to protect the territorial integrity of this nation. They'd be stupid to wait for kanu's army to mature and start planting alien flags on this soil. They did a fine job with that cobra dance or is it anaconda dance. Lol.

A lot of yoruba are making it look like we against them, but that's not the case. It's a case of the army Vs the people.

"A lot of Yorubas...". Really?! How many Yorubas do you personally know, and How many have you asked for their opinion? This isn't the case of the army against the people, this is the case of the army performing their constitutional duty. This is the case of the Nigerian people vs Nnamdi Kanu and his band of criminals.

They are starting an operation in the sw soon, I hope it's peaceful but understand that your laughter means the army can always bring down armless /harmless civilians when provoked.
I wish you well.

They are most welcome to the southwest. We are a peace loving people (that some term as cowardice) and law abiding citizens of Nigeria (for now) and If it so happens that we want secession. Trust me, there won't be need for military occupation of any part of Yorubaland. Intellectuality is more superior than brawn.

I wish you well too.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Nukualofa: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
ritababe:

stop following me
Failed hairdresser that couldn't pass Jamb
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by KingGBsky(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I usually thought you were an educated Fellow
Never knew sarrki was even better than you

Such a pity someone would count you as a human being during census

Pathetic

Guy u bad...
Finish Him!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Igbo amaka
Re: Biafra: Igbos Across Europe Storm EU Parliament Over Nnamdi Kanu(video) by GreyLaw(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I usually thought you were an educated Fellow Never knew sarrki was even better than you
Such a pity someone would count you as a human being during census
Pathetic
That delivery was savage!
Those BMC guys can push one to the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? / Atiku’s Camp Spreading Fake News About Buhari’s Non-Endorsement Of Tinubu - APC / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.