Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of (2658 Views)

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group / BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
THAT FINAL STUNT BY BUHARI, WAS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN CALLED NIGERIA.

NO RIGHT THING IGBO MAN IS THINKIN NIGERIA, DEY ARE ALL THINKING BIAFRA.

IT IS TIME TO GO.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist racist catfishes spotted, this thread full of them!

lol brownie cry us an ocean grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by letusbepieces: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
freshest4live:

Actually they are gone for good.

U WILL HAVE TO WIPE IGBOS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH TO ATTAIN DAT. GOODLUCK!

A FOOL CALLED GOWON SAID BIAFRA WAS GONE IN 1967, DIS IS 2017/18, BIAFRA IS STILL HERE.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by GreyLaw(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
freshest4live:

And the discussion of those pertinent issues are ongoing and solutions can be proffered without lpob.

And who are the people discussing and proffering the solutions, the same leaders who seem to know only themselves?

No sir!

Representatives of the agrieved, the common man, must be called for such discussion. It's convenient to say solutions can be offered without IPOB.

I, and many other Nigerians, do NOT trust our leaders. They are all a sham! They need groups like the IPOB, AI, Human Rights, and other pressure groups to be on their neck for them to get anything half right.

Well, I quoted you back in respect, not really because I want to convince you of my stand.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
GreyLaw:

And who are the people discussing and proffering the solutions, the same leaders who seem to know only themselves?

No sir!

Representatives of the agrieved, the common man, must be called for such discussion. It's convenient to say solutions can be offered without IPOB.

I, and many other Nigerians, do NOT trust our leaders. They are all a sham! They need groups like the IPOB, AI, Human Rights, and other pressure groups to be on their neck for them to get anything half right.

Well, I quoted you back in respect, not really because I want to convince you of my stand.
OK, then get another representative not kanu.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by GreyLaw(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
Yes the only issue is to bin our criminal consititution and adopt a new one that favours Nigeria and not imperialist exploitation and looting without consequence.

All the flimsy excuse for restructuring and secession can be addressed by a well constructed constitution.

True.

I will also add: a constitution that favours the people; one that gives power even to the minorities, and makes everyone feel equal and respected.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by GreyLaw(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
freshest4live:

OK, then get another representative not kanu.

High handedness will never work. Kanu or not is not up to me. Go through my posts or Nairaland and you will never see me having mentioned IPOB before. This is my first time.

My point is, the person trusted by the people must be their representative. That's the only way they will feel that their backs are covered.

Finally, let the government do whatever pleases her; she wields the power. However, true power belongs to the people. The world is getting sophisticated by the second and, one day, issues that remain untouched will be touched.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
letusbepieces:

U WILL HAVE TO WIPE IGBOS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH TO ATTAIN DAT. GOODLUCK!

A FOOL CALLED GOWON SAID BIAFRA WAS GONE IN 1967, DIS IS 2017/18, BIAFRA IS STILL HERE.
To be frank, l was initially against referendum but now l am indifferent. I'm tired of this lpob news everyday polluting the cyberspace, l would want you to have your referendum but do it through the right channel, first try to convince the lgbos in power, forget about kanu, who only wants to make a name for himself. Try to elect leaders across lgboland who share your views, and you would do better than this, even if not the Governors, the Ohaneze lgbo at least since these are the leaders the federal Government call up for meetings and dialogue.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by freshest4live: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
GreyLaw:

High handedness will never work. Kanu or not is not up to me. Go through my posts or Nairaland and you will never see me having mentioned IPOB before. This is my first time.

My point is, the person trusted by the people must be their representative. That's the only way they will feel that their backs are covered.

Finally, let the government do whatever pleases her; she wields the power. However, true power belongs to the people. The world is getting sophisticated by the second and, one day, issues that remain untouched will be touched.

So what do you think the Government can discuss with Kanu?
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by deomelo: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
capatainrambo:

have you seen a Christian or a pagan terrorist before

Typical illiterate and ignorant ipob terrorist question.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by claremont(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
What nonsense! grin #FakeNews

Anyone who believes this drivel is an uneducated bigoted terrorist. The EU is preoccupied with systemic issues of greater regional integration, security challenges, dealing with the migration crises and Brexit. The EU doesn't give a rat's arse about a proscribed terrorist group in Nigeria. The EU has its own homegrown terrorists they are more preoccupied with.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
deomelo:

grin painment

carry ur religion of peace enter ocean take the famous terrorist tag along grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by capatainrambo: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
deomelo:

grin painment

carry ur religion of peace enter ocean take the famous terrorist tag along grin
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by ELTON123(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
GreyLaw:

The agitation is NOT fraudulent!

Pertinent issues in Nigeria have to be addressrd for Nigeria to move forward and prosper.
just what's as mynd44 will hide this tread with lalasticlala
smh
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by vanunu: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
GenBuhari:
When I tell una that imperialists are behind this fraudulent IPOB agitation..

from UK sheltering and facilitating IPOD radio station and Nnamidiot Kanu.

Where were EU and US when the imperialist stooge military regime in Egypt were declaring Muslim Brotherhood (which unlike IPOD were a registered and matured political party) to be a terrorist group and massacring and imprisoning hundreds of its members like chickens.

Stop crying, just ask yourself how long will these killing of igbos last.
Re: EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1) (2)

Dear Yoruba And Hausa, Catalonia Just Left Spain / Saraki Arrives Ile-ife in talks with Omisore / Atiku Abubakar, PDP Shakes Ebonyi State - Dele Momodu Reacts At PDP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.