Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Coverstation With An IPOB Sympathiser. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Coverstation With An IPOB Sympathiser. (385 Views)

Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / Buhari Is A Sympathiser To The Herdsmen / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Coverstation With An IPOB Sympathiser. by kzubyar(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bleep: IPOB is now declared a terrorist group by the Nigerian Army. now you can smile.
ATABO. (smiled)
Bleep: So you really are smiling, you no get shame!
ATABO: (smiled)
Bleep: You Northerners have been planning and praying for it ever since this sick aboki became president. Well, God will judge you, all of you.
Atabo: (smiled)
Bleep: mtseeew!
Atabo: Do you know what one of our mentors said after the civil war?
Bleep: Who is our mentor?
Atabo: He said and i quote: "yes, I proudly led the first one (war), A second one is unnecessary." Ojukwu said that' and he did because of the calamities of war.
Bleep: This isn't a war. it's...
Atabo: Oh this is a war. Nnamdi Kanu went all over the world asking the ibo community for money and arms and called on the ibo nations to go to war and burn Nigeria to the ground. Sorry, not Nigeria; the ZOO to the ground.
He came back home, kept the fight and got arrested, released on bail and then with all guts, violated the bail conditions.
Then he formed the so called IPOB Secret service without authorization, who now feel so powerful and war worthy to threaten destruction if he is rearrested again.
That's not all, remember he threatened that there won't be election in Anambara state because he, in his power has already taken the state out of Nigeria.
and remember again, IPOB supporters have been maiming Northerners during the protests in PH, Enugu, etc even before now, that Rivers State governor said condemned it and declared his state is still part of Nigeria and will never be Biafra.
All the records of how the movement started are there for everyone to see, so southerners, westerners or northerners don't have to waste their time making it up. The IPOB movement approach wasn't at all diplomatic from the beginning. it was violent, full of war threats. No reasonable, responsible nation will give a side cheek to war or destruction threats against it.
Ojukwu said no o another round because he fears the destruction that will befall the people, not necessary himself. Nnamdi Kanu said a second one is necessary and now people are suffering because of that. there are killings everywhere, Aba killed and Jos erupted in retaliation. is this what you want?
Look, i'm not smiling because of what's happening to IPOB and their sympathizers like you. I'm smiling in awe of your deliberate refusal to weigh the facts involved. Seriously, you are better than that.
Bleep: mtsew.
Atabo: Well, I still believe you're better than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Return On Monday / The Place Of Music Concerts In The Struggle For Self-determinism. / Hurricane Mariathat: PMB orders immediate evacuation of Nigerian students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.