Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life (821 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life by orientalzempire(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
1. The one who born you (mum)
2. The one who is born with you (sis)
3. The one who is born for you (wife)
4. The one who you born (daughter)

HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?
me I have 1 and 3 only

1 Like

Re: The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life by Auspharm(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life by Josephjnr(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
True talk.
Re: The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life by Litesanti(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Not still getting the sentence

(1) (Reply)

All The Ways To Go If You're Tired Of Life. (with Memes) / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage / Are You Going Through A Depression? Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.