Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? (1104 Views)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
The demands of living with a woman are too numerous to count. Virtually all the functions of a wife can be improvised in today's world. Perhaps that explains why some men prefer to have kids without necessarily tieing the knot with any woman.
Which of these 2 options is best for a man to live long?
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Hathor5(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you think that baby mama brings no drama you are in it for a BIG surprise.

And before you ask which is better for the man, ask which is better for the children.

If you don't ask this question first, you are not fit to be a father.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
The way God designed the family to be in the beginning reflects perfection and excellence.
One man, one wife and the blessings of children.
Any other arrangement by the young men and slay mamas of this generation is weird, "low budget", awkward, and the reason for chaos and depravity of societies.

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hathor5:

And before you ask which is better for the man, ask which is better for the children.

No need to overrate the marital institution

There are kids raised by single parents who are better of those raised by both

Shit happens in life, a married person today can become single tomorrow for many reasons

Lastly, don't be hasty to conclude that a man is not fit to be a father.

3 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by yuping(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
This questions should be answer by men that has problem (stroke or any accident) they will tell you plain reality and truth.
Genuine love from a wife that will give anything to save you can never be replace your wife is an assistance to you, think about growing old when you have older children that is busy who will be there for you?

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Hathor5(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
seyi360:

It's not about the institution.

Ask yourself:

Would I rather grow up with my mother and father loving each other and living under one roof?

Or would I rather grow up with my parents separated not being with one of them on a daily basis?

Never said anything else.

Shit happens in life, a married person today can become single tomorrow for many reasons

There is a HUGE difference between shit happening and making poor choices.

Someone who asks what is better for him without even considering the kids' interest in all of it is not fit to be a father. I stand by it.

4 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by goodmorning40: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Both
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hathor5:

It's not about the institution.

Ask yourself:

Would I rather grow up with my mother and father loving each other and living under one roof?

Or would I rather grow up with my parents separated not being with one of them on a daily basis?

Never said anything else.

There is a HUGE difference between shit happening and making poor choices.

Someone who asks what is better for him without even considering the kids' interest in all of it is not fit to be a father. I stand by it.

The ideal scenario you're pushing is no longer the barometer by which good fathers or children are rated.

A child can grow under any circumstance and turn out well in life and because life doesn't give people choices of what environment to grow, it shouldn't matter the environment we find ourselves. What matters is what we make of it.

And there are no poor choices in this matter, it's a matter of perspectives.

You still can't postulate who should or shouldn't be a father. I know you're not suggesting that attempting to raise a kid as a man makes him unfit to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Hathor5(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
seyi360:

The ideal scenario you're pushing is no longer the barometer by which good fathers or children are rated.

A child can grow under any circumstance and turn out well in life and because life doesn't give people choices of what environment to grow, it shouldn't matter the environment we find ourselves. What matters is what we make of it.

And there are no poor choices in this matter, it's a matter of perspectives.

You still can't postulate who should or shouldn't be a father. I know you're not suggesting that attempting to raise a kid as a man makes him unfit to be a father.

You have a choice to get married or not. And I have no problem if you choose not to. All I am saying is that when children are involved, it's no longer only about you.
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by frozen70(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
seyi360:
The demands of living with a woman are too numerous to count. Virtually all the functions of a wife can be improvised in today's world. Perhaps that explains why some men prefer to have kids without necessarily tieing the knot with any woman.
Which of these 2 options is best for a man to live long?

If you want to live long and you believe that you can't achieve that living with a woman, go and become a eunuch

With that alone, you will be in the mist of women but you have no feelings for them

4 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't know why you men are scared of marriage yet you want to be sleeping with a woman

Women are the most loving humans to be with

You can only see them displaying when you men trigger their emotions
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by crackhaus: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Funny how a certain group of people who are well known for defending single-mothers and demanding that the rest of the world should not spite them, turn out to be the same people who go all out trying to convince men to get married instead of having baby-mamas.

I honestly thought in a modern world, it really didn't matter if a child was raised by a single-mom, a single-dad, two mommies, or two daddies.

We love the modern world please... cool

7 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by crackhaus: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
seyi360:

LoL.. A piece of advise bro, if you'll take it.

Next time you wish to respond to people who try to blackmail you with stuff like "doing what is best for the kids," ask them about their opinion on homosexual couples who decide to raise kids in such unnatural set-ups, and if they considered what was best for the kid(s) before engaging in/supporting such.

Do the above and watch them chase their own tails as they try to claw themselves out of a pit of their own hypocrisy.

As regards your question, I believe you should do whatever you choose. Having a wife will come with its pitfalls, having a baby-mama will come with its as well.

However if your intention is to avoid tethering yourself to a woman for the rest of your life while living with her under the same roof, then you could opt for a baby-mama.
Just ensure the lady is on the same page with you and wants the same thing — it's the only way to get the most/best out of the arrangement.

Remember, this is the modern way to do things. Liberals and feminists ought to be proud of you...

5 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by kay9(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2021
It all comes down what gives me the most peace of mind. Being a man in this corner of the world is no child's play, and I invite any person - male or female - who thinks otherwise to come take a shot at it.

Permit me to digress a bit - show me any married woman who's the breadwinner of her home and who still lives in loving harmony with her husband, and I will show you a woman whose husband gives peace of mind. Once you are the provider of a home - once you are the person earning the wherewithal that oils the wheels that keeps a home running, peace of mind immediately becomes a non-negotiable. And in my books, you've earned the right to get it wherever you can. So, if having a baby-mama is what does it for you, then by all means have at it. Anybody who thinks otherwise is welcome to come walk a mile in your shoes.

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Vision101(m): 2:57am On Aug 20, 2021
@Hathor5

@me
God bless you for this wonderful comment. I will add that when he gets involved in any major sickness, challenge and old age, that's when he will understand that baby mama nobi marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:
I don't know why you men are scared of marriage yet you want to be sleeping with a woman

Women are the most loving humans to be with

You can only see them displaying when you men trigger their emotions

Yeah right , the most loving humans to be with and equally the most dangerous people on earth.
The death of several men is traceable to their wives directly or indirectly.

3 Likes

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Hathor5:

You have a choice to get married or not. And I have no problem if you choose not to. All I am saying is that when children are involved, it's no longer only about you.

Life is far from perfect and I surely can't die because I want my kids to live in a "perfect" environment.
Besides, that "ideal" atmosphere is a myth.
Giving my best to my kids is my priority with or without a woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Uyi168: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
crackhaus:
Funny how a certain group of people who are well known for defending single-mothers and demanding that the rest of the world should not spite them, turn out to be the same people who go all out trying to convince men to get married instead of having baby-mamas.

I honestly thought in a modern world, it really didn't matter if a child was raised by a single-mom, a single-dad, two mommies, or two daddies.

We love the modern world please... cool

They be observing you like this..

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by frozen70(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2021
seyi360:

Yeah right , the most loving humans to be with and equally the most dangerous people on earth.
The death of several men is traceable to their wives directly or indirectly.

Same way most married women are going through emotional trauma from their spouse and yet endure till the man gets tired at certain age
Then the woman will not take her turn
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Hathor5(f): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
seyi360:

Life is far from perfect and I surely can't die because I want my kids to live in a "perfect" environment.
Besides, that "ideal" atmosphere is a myth.
Giving my best to my kids is my priority with or without a woman.

And yet you are asking us which is the best for the man and not the kids.

I wish you the best with whatever choice you make.
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by Hathor5(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vision101:
@Hathor5

@me
God bless you for this wonderful comment. I will add that when he gets involved in any major sickness, challenge and old age, that's when he will understand that baby mama nobi marriage.

I agree. Having a strong family support system is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by seyi360(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hathor5:

And yet you are asking us which is the best for the man and not the kids.

I wish you the best with whatever choice you make.

The kids can have a good life in either of the 2 scenarios , it all depends on the actors.
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by crackhaus: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Uyi168:
They be observing you like this..
LOL... grin
Re: Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? by cayorday89(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
I think he best you can do is stay away from birthing children at all, cos in the long run you end up becoming a bad man, if you did not hear it from your baby mama, it will be a conclusion from your children... Marriages around you or the ones you read online is giving you serious thought and you think Babymama style is the easy way out, its worst my brother as redpilling will clash against feminism..
One thing about marriage, if you no do again, you both can find a common ground that is if you marry an okay woman but Babymama style alone comes with baggage when you both are in good terms not to now talk of when you are not in good terms...

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Woman Who Pack Out Of Her Marriage? / Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? / 8 Year Olds Getting A Bikini Wax?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.