Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation (761 Views)

Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? / Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by nwabuolu: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
RED IS THE FREEDOM COLOUR.
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, a shame to Humanity and the entire Igbo's.
- Kester Nwabuolu

Mr. Or Rev. Fr. Or brother Mbaka let me politely ask you, So where has the supposedly political leaders and your self been all this while? Where has the supposedly fathers been all this year's of subjugation? When their children took it upon themselves to fight what their supposedly fathers has paid deaf ears to? Please stopping calling a dog a bad name simply because you have petty, egocentric intent to hang it..

I cover my eyes with shame seeing your petty, propaganda comments about what happened in the land of our forefathers. Please I hope you will go to ABUJA soon to congratulate your tyrant hero for killing your kinsmen?

Mr. Mbaka my greatest pain about you, is that you have totally blind folded your priestly eyes for self centered recognition, you have celebrated the victories of the Igbo's oppressors more than anything else, just the same way you campaigned greatly for the tyrant leader.

Mr. Mbaka you are a shame not just to yourself alone but to humanity, priesthood, your ancestors and to the entire Igbo nation.

You lost your voice when Herdsmen killed dozens in your land, but found same to condemn what you and your entire political elites in Christian and political terrain and costume refused to condemned.

Now you flaunt the innocuous audacity, effrontery, will-power, impetus and all of it to condemn the fearless youths who have chosen to die for what this present day generation fathers refused to fight for.

Conclusively, Mr. Mbaka if you are not part of the struggle, don't dissuade any one. In face of death, lies the fearless fanatic and extremist belief of a better tomorrow.

If the price for this freedom is death, willingly and without remorse, the youths must pay, because RED is the freedom colour.

Let us dance the python dance of political and ethnic ritual of the North and the British, it's our fate. Don't forget, it's no longer a HALF OF A YELLOW SUN but almost a full SUN. it's a course our forefathers handed down to us and we must fight diplomatically till the end.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by DickDastardLION(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Senseless talk.
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by ZombieTAMER: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
DickDastardLION:
Senseless talk.

What you detest is the truth.

Products of quota system of education are every where on this forum embarrassing their generation on issues clearly above their understanding ....

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by DickDastardLION(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

What you detest is the truth.

Products of quota system of education are every where on this forum embarrassing their generation on issues clearly above their understanding ....
Folly at its greatest height.
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by 7lives: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Father Mbaka was the reason some loonies were throwing stones at the Nigerian army convoy?,
Mbaka is not ready to sacrifice eternal bliss for some useless tribal bigotry.
Don't mind Mbaka, at least you still have the likes of Oyedepo aka gate of hell and prophet Fayoshe is still there goading you guys on.
You guys are too confused, you think insulting people online can give you Biafra?.
Someone is still going to rise in the East to get Biafra, that man is going to get it by NOT LOSING HIS HEAD.
Malcolm X's NATION OF ISLAM and the BLACK PANTHER movement are already forgotten in America, but MARTIN LUTHER KING is celebrated every year.
LUTHER knows that black people were surrounded by hateful white people so he PLAYED THE WEAK, the other two groups were labeled criminal organizations.
Majority of these people were assassinated but LUTHER already stole the people's hearts ALL OVER THE WORLD, with his style of STRUGGLE.
Rev Jesse Jackson and other elders in the civil rights movement wept like babies at the inauguration of Obama because, sixty something years earlier black people were not even allowed to vote.
When you're true reading this, GET A LORRY load of insult, POUR THEM on me.
IPOB strategy had NEVER work anywhere in the world, it always backfired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2017
I DONT KNOW FOR MBAKA BUT I DONT TRUST ANY OF THIS SO CALLED MEN OF GOD THEY ALL PREACHING RICHES AND ABUNDANCE WHAT IS DIFFERENT FROM SECRET CULT NO MORE REPENTANCE AND SALVATION, IN NIGERIA, TOO MANY CHURCH YET NO PROGRESS, THEY ARE ALL SPIRITUAL FATHER TO POLITICIANS
Re: Rev. Ejike Mbaka, The Prodigal Son Of Igbo Nation by Throwback: 1:47am On Sep 17, 2017
In Biafra, any contrary opinion will be silenced and any nonconformist will be persecuted.

God help you if you are not a pure Igbo yet you dare to criticize the dictatorial authority of the supreme leader.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Have Been Paid To Finally Kill Biafra Dream / IPOB To Challenge Attorney General In Court / Opinion: How PDP Can Win 2019 General Election. Add Your Contributions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.