Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? (2253 Views)

Father Mbaka,the Elijah Of Our Time.the National Prophet Of Nigeria / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by akpunda86: 5:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Fr.ejike mbaka i salute you.The holy spirit directed you in Imo state election and you saw Hope uzodimma declared winner.
Well welldone.Is your so acclaimed holy spirit so local that you failed to see this Convi 9 virus entering Nigeria.you saw imo but never saw lagos.ill buy a visionscope for you.
Fellow nigerians it is well.

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by ETWs: 5:21am On Feb 29, 2020
akpunda86:
Fr.ejike mbaka i salute you.The holy spirit directed you in Imo state election and you saw Hope uzodimma declared winner.
Well welldone.Is your so acclaimed holy spirit so local that you failed to see this Convi 9 virus entering Nigeria.you saw imo but never saw lagos.ill buy a visionscope for you.
The man no dey try but this is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by SavageMaster: 6:05am On Feb 29, 2020
akpunda86:

SHUT UP
What do you seek to achieve by this senseless post?
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by Tomide007: 6:52am On Feb 29, 2020
akpunda86:
Cose he gave a supposed prophecy that's against u doesn't mean that u shld hate the man....learn to tolerate.
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by helinues: 7:09am On Feb 29, 2020
grin

@ op, clear the hatred in your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by ican2020: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2020
The virus has no business with politics and court's.
This is purely above human manipulation, the political f will not see it
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by allthingsgood: 8:54am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
akpunda86:
[/s]

Very useless post
May God forgive u from this "he saved others he can't save himself" mentality. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 29, 2020
V
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
akpunda86:
Convi 9 virus
People and stupidity, your are a FULL TIME IDIOT correct your self first

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by tinsel: 10:21am On Feb 29, 2020
This is the most stupid post I have seen in nairaland.
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by TissuePaper: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Father mbaka is a useless fool and scam artist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by awujale231: 10:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Father Mbaka and other religious heads are in their Eldorado. Land of fools and thoughtless people,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:49am On Feb 29, 2020
FUNNY BUT TRUE. WHY NON OF THEM SEE AM? I TIRE FOR THEM.
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by anonym0us: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020
he doesn't have the Italian Guinea's number to inform him he's coming with the virus to Nigeria..if you still believe this prophets, you should check your brain if it's fried sperm
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2020

NOT SULEIMAN, NOT MOUKA, NOT EVEN MY MAIN MAN DEPS COULD PROPHECY OF A CERTAIN ITALIAN WHO MUST BE PREVENTED FROM BRINGING THIS VIRUS TO NIGERIA. NOT A SINGLE SEER SAW THIS COMING. IN A COUNTRY WHERE THOUSANDS CLAIM TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD HIMSELF AND SEE THINGS THAT THE REST OF US CANNOT SEE. SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG, AND I WONDER WHAT IT'LL TAKE FOR CHRISTIANS TO REALIZE THAT THESE MEN OF GOD ARE OF NO GOOD USE.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by crackhouse(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fr. Mbaka is not God. I only See what God want you to see...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by chidexleo: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Op pls don't drive pleasure in mocking a man of God and also be careful when you doubt or speak against the Holy Spirit. The army officer that doubted Elisha knows how far. If you are not acquintted with d things of the spirit better mind your business
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by chidexleo: 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Op pls don't drive pleasure in mocking a man of God and also be careful when you doubt or speak against the Holy Spirit. The army officer that doubted Elisha knows how far. If you are not acquintted with d things of the spirit better mind your business.
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by Daffy007: 5:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
He's not supposed to see everything. He is human
Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by bigeliot(m): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
A man of God that disgraced Peter obi bcus of money and clapped for gandoller and his apc team. It's clear na. But pls, the Holy Spirit part, I no dey o.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka The Virus Is Here.why?????? by plaetton: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
chidexleo:
Op pls don't drive pleasure in mocking a man of God and also be careful when you doubt or speak against the Holy Spirit. The army officer that doubted Elisha knows how far. If you are not acquintted with d things of the spirit better mind your business
Sharap dia.
We should all derive pleasure in mocking charlatans and fraudsters and the mindless fools who follow them.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Burnt Ministry Of Education To Cover His Lack Of Certificates Shuaibu / Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up / The Massacre Of 11 Innocent Civilians Tagged Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.