Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2330 Views)

Is The Holy Spirit 'god?' / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / Difference Between Holy Spirit & Holy Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Common mehn, you stopped them, I was enjoying the chats. Damn! That is the beauty of life, Love is the most important thing. Love is all. I need to join Romance Section soon. Tired of Politics and Religion Section.

How many people fall in love and stay in love for so long without the needs in life booting them out of the heavenly wavelength. I need to allow myself fall in love again.
...Always on the grind,no Soul!what good is the money without loving,living and just plain enjoy life in its essence...the chirping of birds in the morning as you wake up,the cool pure gentle and sweet breeze at dusk...but most of all all the love in the heart...pure luxury...lecture started...basic 101 the art of living Billyonaire style to self reawakening..yup
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Goddys:
Billy, I assume you don't want us to be taking your thread unserious...This thread is totally derailed...I'm out

Depends on your state of mind and what is serious to you. I met love birds on the thread and I enjoyed the exchanges of pleasantries and you are upset with me? Na wa for Goddys oh. Anyway, bye bye my brother cos I cant control or stifle how nairalanders choose to comment on this thread, they can derail if they want, I am not a Dictator. I welcome every manner of people to my threads.

2 Likes

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...Always on the grind,no Soul!what good is the money without loving,living and just plain enjoy life in its essence...the chirping of birds in the morning as you wake up,the cool pure gentle and sweet breeze at dusk...but most of all all the love in the heart...pure luxury...lecture started...basic 101 the art of living Billyonaire style to self reawakening..yup

Thank You my dear, my life is holiday. 100 Yrs is too small in the cosmic calender to spend on vanity. What will it profit a Human, if he/she gains the whole world, yet does not know what he/she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thank You my dear, my life is holiday. 100 Yrs is too small in the cosmic calender to spend on vanity. What will it profit a Human, if he/she gains the whole world, yet does not know what he/she is.
voila!you are far too kind...the essence of living at its best
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Common mehn, you stopped them, I was enjoying the chats. Damn! That is the beauty of life, Love is the most important thing. Love is all. I need to join Romance Section soon. Tired of Politics and Religion Section.

How many people fall in love and stay in love for so long without the needs in life booting them out of the heavenly wavelength. I need to allow myself fall in love again.

Lol, I was getting jealous
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by stevecantrell: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sincerest apologies,
please resume take off plans for the thread.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
stevecantrell:

Sincerest apologies,
please resume take off plans for the thread.

the thread is not derailed...Folks only failed to comprehend and understand that Billyonaire will be available some time today at his own discretion to diseminate whatever free information others pay for...instead of posting questions ahead of his lecture( thats what intelligent persons would have done),they were busy whining about our convo-like they whine about everything else in their lives;not taking the initiative. I am at front row seat and would like to contribute for those willing to better their lives

1 Like

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Uchexxy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire goodday. Sorry for derailing your thread but i read someone's post on a different website where he claims planet X will come in contact with earth on sept 23rd and im quite sure u know what that means if its true. I just wanted to hear what u have to say about that. Btw i just sent u a pm, it'd be great if u accepted.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by stevecantrell: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
the thread is not derailed...Folks only failed to comprehend and understand that Billyonaire will be available some time today at his own discretion to diseminate whatever free information others pay for...instead of posting questions ahead of his lecture( thats what intelligent persons would have done),they were busy whining about our convo-like they whine about everything else in their lives;not taking the initiative. I am at front row seat and would like to contribute for those willing to better lives

No harm done, no bones broken.
So fasten yr seatbelts folks...we are scheduled for take-off !
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Uchexxy:
Billyonaire goodday. Sorry for derailing your thread but i read someone's post on a different website where he claims planet X will come in contact with earth on sept 23rd and im quite sure u know what that means if its true. I just wanted to hear what u have to say about that. Btw i just sent u a pm, it'd be great if u accepted.

Yes, the person is right but we have avoided that cataclysm.

But the date has a cosmic significance as we advance towards raising the vibration of the planet as we navigate it to 4D from this present 3D. This transition will gain traction from that day.

Watch out for the new changes in laws and the chaos that are beginning to happen globally. Humans need to stop being slaves to their ego and find their roles in creation so we can steer the planet on the right course in the universe. Whatever we do here affect every other worlds and entities in the Universe and the Cosmos. If we do not get it right, other advanced ETs will take over our planet.

We must wake up and study in order to become our greatest version.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by tracrbloc: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Let me contribute this here.........

1 Like

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
tracrbloc:
Let me contribute this here.........

Absolute spot on.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

Absolute spot on.
GOD is known in personal experience ...always a living person is present,loving and manifesting HIMSELF to those with the receptivity to HIS Manifestation.GOD has objective existence independent and apart from any notions which we may have concerning HIM.All other reality is contigent upon HIS.GOD and the spiritual world are real.There are spiritual kingdoms all around us...spiritual things are real and they control this physical material plane of existence
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
GOD is known in personal experience ...always a living person is present,loving and manifesting HIMSELF to those with the receptivity to HIS Manifestation.GOD has objective existence independent and apart from any notions which we may have concerning HIM.All other reality is contigent upon HIS.GOD and the spiritual world are real.There are spiritual kingdoms all around us...spiritual things are real and they control this physical material plane of existence

Let me continue from where you left off, they control this physical material plane of existence how ? Let me help you answer that, by projecting as Photons of light in a process called the Big Bang into nucleaus of atoms and spark what will become but totally the pure energy that powers this our physical body on this physical plane. We are God, how perfect or imperfect we are has to do the polarity, a function of the amplification of energy, and polarisation which split the atoms into ions with migration of electrons into different molecules that generated the Quest for Perfection. So although we feel we are imperfect, we are perfect in our ways and we have higher beings we look at as Gods, know we are them, and they are us. We are a family but when we get better, the best of us become the Gods. The souls of the worst of all, descends to lower animals or even plants and continue to work out planets and Universe to the greatest version we can have in the paradox of infinity.

How do I know how I know this ? I simply have no idea, and if there nothing impossibility in life, then it means there an infiite number of those possibilities being possible, hence, what I am telling you a version of truth. A possible truth.

1 Like

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
@Billyonaire... thank goodness your caveat:"a version of truth,possible truth! That noted,we might also acknowledge truth is constant,objective and have no versions. The thing with new age teaching subscribing to the latent power of the soul,exalts all that is self...all that is not as deity...that is the corrupt power in man after the fall aided by the rulership of darkness with deceptions of enlightenment all the while having the soul darkened.That stated,lemmee ask you this...the photons of light that propagates humanity in the big bang theory is it cause or reactionary to the creation of the universe?Whatever your answer,as coordinated the universe,the stars in their courses is it safe to allege that they were carefully crafted,coordinated and exist by a higher intelligence which no matter the height of any mortal that is spiritually aware can reach? Doubt me,answer this simple question,what is the mystery of blood...can you create blood?
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
@Billyonaire... thank goodness your caveat:"a version of truth,possible truth! That noted,we might also acknowledge truth is constant,objective and have no versions. The thing with new age teaching subscribing to the latent power of the soul,exalts all that is self...all that is not as deity...that is the corrupt power in man after the fall aided by the rulership of darkness with deceptions of enlightenment all the while having the soul darkened.That stated,lemmee ask you this...the photons of light that propagates humanity in the big bang theory is it cause or reactionary to the creation of the universe?Whatever your answer,as coordinated the universe,the stars in their courses is it safe to allege that they were carefully crafted,coordinated and exist by a higher intelligence which no matter the height of any mortal that is spiritually aware can reach? Doubt me,answer this simple question,what is the mystery of blood...can you create blood?

I will like to learn from you. Do you want to create a new thread or I should create it so we can discuss this ? I want you to tell me about God and the Spirit world.

1 Like

Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
we are gods because we were made in his image after the fall the nature of the human race became corrupt and man became mortal and was stripped of certain benefits and the principal actor to the fall will do anything to encourage the use of the latent power of the soul than have man reconnect to the source of true power...The energy that powers our physical bodies is the source of light and life...in Him we live,move and have our being...now we both agree there are kingdoms and these kingdoms control the physhical but not in the way you assert.Now that we both agree there are kingdoms...surely in existence they must be in authority and hierarchies one subject to the other?if the hierarchies are subject in the rank and files surely there must be some higher authority who supercedes all? i know this because i belong to a particular kingdom and have my staff of authority
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

I will like to learn from you. Do you want to create a new thread or I should create it so we can discuss this ? I want you to tell me about God and the Spirit world.
sure thing amigo...lets create a new thread
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:

Okay thanks, really appreciate this. As I sincerely want all forms of opinion on this important issue. Will Create the Thread now, then I will mention your name.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Ayinke93(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
I can't send u an email because u ain't following me... I'll appreciate if u can reply my email or better still follow back so we can start a conversation.. I'll love to have a conversation with u.. Thanks
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by rumomonga(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Billyonaire, please how can I reach you, I wanna ask some questions. Thanks
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
rumomonga:
Billyonaire, please how can I reach you, I wanna ask some questions. Thanks

I operate an open door policy. You can reach me here.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by sunkoye: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
we are gods because we were made in his image after the fall the nature of the human race became corrupt and man became mortal and was stripped of certain benefits and the principal actor to the fall will do anything to encourage the use of the latent power of the soul than have man reconnect to the source of true power...The energy that powers our physical bodies is the source of light and life...in Him we live,move and have our being...now we both agree there are kingdoms and these kingdoms control the physhical but not in the way you assert.Now that we both agree there are kingdoms...surely in existence they must be in authority and hierarchies one subject to the other?if the hierarchies are subject in the rank and files surely there must be some higher authority who supercedes all? i know this because i belong to a particular kingdom and have my staff of authority
shocked funkeee.

But seriously am attracted to your clear knowledge and choice of words. Different people with different connection to unseen entities. Av always believe humans are imagers of the unseen....which ever we strive to represent. Looking forward to your trend though.
Re: Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
sunkoye:
[/b] shocked funkeee.

But seriously am attracted to your clear knowledge and choice of words. Different people with different connection to unseen entities. Av always believe humans are imagers of the unseen....which ever we strive to represent. Looking forward to your trend though.
why,thank you...True,your contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sinning Intentionally and Sinning Unintentionally as a Born-again. / International Christian Worship Center Uyo Opens Today (photos) / Did She Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.