Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (33404 Views)

Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by argob44(f): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Solidstar, I Go Dye, I Go Save attend as comedian Youngest Landlord engaged girlfriend (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Ace comedian, Youngest Landlord, today, engaged his longtime girlfriend, Iyore also known as Triggie, in Benin city. Youngest Landlord engaged her after dating her for six years.

This happened on Saturday, September 16th, 2017, as the beautiful bride to be was surprised after seeing her friends and some Nigerian celebrities with her man storming where she was and were all smiling at her.

I Go dye, Solidstar, Buchi, I Go Save, others in attendance. See more pics and watch the video shared by I Go Dye below:

Big congrats to them!

Congratulations to @lovelyyoungestlandlord on your engagement
A post shared by Amb, Francis Agoda (@igodye_) on Sep 16, 2017 at 11:14am PDT

http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/i-go-dye-youngest-landlord-engaged-girlfriend.html

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by HungerBAD: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by HungerBAD: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How far bro?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thats a nice Restaurant there.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by OKorowanta: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Young landlord congrats
This boy bin get bad mouth da year o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by argob44(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thats a nice Restaurant there.
it's a Chinese restaurant in Benin... please, we made a mistake with the link... here is the post link... watch the video I Go Dye shared and see more photos http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/i-go-dye-youngest-landlord-engaged-girlfriend.html
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by mofeoluwadassah: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
am i the only one that does not understand this post

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by jejemanito: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Youngest Landlord don fat?

Kai this guy get mouth that year

Foreign armed robber: (presses door bell) Hello, good afternoon. You mind opening up?

Benin armed robber: Every body bell up!
Which soup una cook?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by generationz(f): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2017
The shirts though, so she accepted the ring and went to change her top or what

Smh

16 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Homeboiy: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2017
ewoo see breast oo
so succulent

1 Like

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by crazymommy(f): 1:11am On Sep 17, 2017
generationz:

Smh
As in the stuff is so dry

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Youngest landlord don fat o shocked shocked
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by JON01: 1:52am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl looks familiar..
I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,
Spread her legs on your sofa, you conquer her territory and fill her enclaves.

And she's back to her base.
No trace, no attachments, no emotions.

Now the question is why will a sane man marry such a woman?
The second question is, why will a sane woman marry a man with such a hair-do?

Endtime union.
Graced by comedians, obviously going to end up a joke.
I just pray it isn't the man who is the laughing stock then.
.Upon all you say you still no get Likes SMH... IF THEY ARE SANE OR NOT HOW DOES MAKE YOU PERFECT.
.ADVICE:DONT JUDGE BY APPERANCE!

25 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Zeze06(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2017
kiss

Love is so sweet when the feeling is mutual... When I see people "engaged" or married... I always imagine that the love in their heart is "endless" kiss

Congratulations to them....

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by DRPAIT123(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2017
what canasay...HML

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by auntysimbiat(f): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2017
Rubbish proposal.. She Don even wear the shirt if YES , I WILL .. muguli

AND THE GAL NO GET FRIENDS ?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by permsec: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Rubbish proposal.. She Don even wear the shirt if YES , I WILL .. muguli

AND THE GAL NO GET FRIENDS ?
Shebi na u hold camera for the venue.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by richidinho(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
grin
You mean she accepted him before dressing up for this show?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,

Endtime union.
this one is just an idiot.

Completely judging someone's life based off their looks. Some men who are dressed like pastors are devils in disguise. Women who are dressed like virgin mary are ashewos of their communities. Get sense please.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MustiizRaja(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2017
hmmmm!!!!!mmmmm
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
All these worwor guys, na dem dey marry fine wife pass.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by lenghtinny(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2017
The guy must be related to Kodak black angry
Awkward hairstyle....
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
this one is just an idiot.

Completely judging someone's life based off their looks. Some men who are dressed like pastors are devils in disguise. Women who are dressed like virgin mary are ashewos of their communities. Get sense please.
why always mean
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Maj196(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

Endtime union.
Them no fit ban this mumu for life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2017
generationz:

Smh
kai Nigerians.... of they wear designers and expensive things you will open your rotten mouth to complain top much flaunting...
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
why always mean
because these people annoy me.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Badonasty(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2017
argob44:
Solidstar, I Go Dye, I Go Save attend as comedian Youngest Landlord engaged girlfriend (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Ace comedian, Youngest Landlord, today, engaged his longtime girlfriend, Iyore also known as Triggie, in Benin city. Youngest Landlord engaged her after dating her for six years.

This happened on Saturday, September 16th, 2017, as the beautiful bride to be was surprised after seeing her friends and some Nigerian celebrities with her man storming where she was and were all smiling at her.

I Go dye, Solidstar, Buchi, I Go Save, others in attendance. See more pics and watch the video shared by I Go Dye below:

Big congrats to them!

Congratulations to @lovelyyoungestlandlord on your engagement
A post shared by Amb, Francis Agoda (@igodye_) on Sep 16, 2017 at 11:14am PDT

http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/09/minister-disguises-patient-catches-corrupt-hospital-workers.html

Don't know him
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Royaldave200(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2017
The last pic tho, why the hell is she holding on to solid star completely ignoring her fiance, I completely agree with NwaAmaikpe on this one shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Adukey(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Awww,nice,mine too will come soon.I'm not gonna post the pictures on here,una too get bad mouth. Make I no go commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by crisycent: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Inside wan tan. grin
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Royaldave200(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
All these worwor guys, na dem dey marry fine wife pass.

Pls ma kindly show us a pic of your husband, fiance, boyfriend ,FWB , SM, if you don't belong to any of these yet pls kindly do us all a favour and shut the f*ck up undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) / Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.