Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (33446 Views)

Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by ekensi01: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2017
They have started again to chase ladies with big buts who are not ready for marriage.

Oh lord have mercy.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Elnino4ladies: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2017
I can't believe that is youngest landlord that I know

Congrats though
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by tuscani: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl looks familiar..
I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,
Spread her legs on your sofa, you conquer her territory and fill her enclaves.

And she's back to her base.
No trace, no attachments, no emotions.

Now the question is why will a sane man marry such a woman?
The second question is, why will a sane woman marry a man with such a hair-do?

Endtime union.
Graced by comedians, obviously going to end up a joke.
I just pray it isn't the man who is the laughing stock then.
You been smoking that shit again
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by omoiyalayi(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

She's the type you pick off Badoo, send 10k to her account and she trots to wherever you are,

Endtime union.

Why are you so mean?

Common!!
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by legendte(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

Endtime union.
My man is back. Dike n'Aro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by gozzlin: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
grin

I love the shape of her boobsies. Bouncy!
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MrDoGood(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2017
They wanted to be romantic.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Cutestud(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
generationz:
The shirts though, so she accepted the ring and went to change her top or what

Smh
Exactly my thoughts. Seems she knew he was gonna propose which brings the question of why the occasion then?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by MhizzAJ(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
Ordinary engagement naim celebrities attend like say na wedding self
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Reeberry: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ordinary engagement naim celebrities attend like say na wedding self
And so what?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
because these people annoy me.
Lool females are very tolerant, I am sure u a male hiding behind a female moniker tongue
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
Lool females are very tolerant, I am sure u a male hiding behind a female moniker tongue
You've got issues. Please don't talk to me no more. Im serious.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
You've got issues. Please don't talk to me no more. Im serious.
Unbreak my heart

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
because these people annoy me.
I like most of your posts on nairaland, it shows maturity and ultimate rationality. I hope to connect with you someday and trust me I won't annoy you wink
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by alen4smith(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
All these worwor guys, na dem dey marry fine wife pass.
siddon there till you reach menopause na den e go clear for your eyes.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
themonk:

I like most of your posts on nairaland, it shows maturity and ultimate rationality. I hope to connect with you someday and trust me I won't annoy you wink
i see. You seem like a womanizer.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
i see. You seem like a womanizer.
If you notice I've been following you months back and we didn't even have a conversation before I followed you that's how you know it's the intellect that attracted me. I'm a free thinker and most of your posts support my ideals and resonate with how I see life.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
themonk:

If you notice I've been following you months back and we didn't even have a conversation before I followed you that's how you know it's the intellect that attracted me. I'm a free thinker and most of your posts support my ideals and resonate with how I see life.
Thats nice. smiley
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
Thats nice. smiley
So how has your day been?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2017
themonk:

So how has your day been?
currently at church. You
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
currently at church. You
Didn't attend today but I was in church last Sunday. I was at house on the rock cathedral. Which church do you attend?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by ibkayee(f): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
this one is just an idiot.

Completely judging someone's life based off their looks. Some men who are dressed like pastors are devils in disguise. Women who are dressed like virgin mary are ashewos of their communities. Get sense please.
Piiko:
why always mean
Lol Piiko why do you never seem to see what the person the 'mean' person is responding to said first?

This isn't the first time you'll be questioning the person who is only retaliating lol, unless you're joking sha
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type

Endtime union.

Nwaamaikpe!, the man more fearless that the two faces NK and ipob as a whole. We believe u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol Piiko why do you never seem to see what the person the 'mean' person is responding to said first?

This isn't the first time you'll be questioning the person who is only retaliating lol, unless you're joking sha

yea I was joking just trying to get her attention, notice I always say it to her but she's given me a red card already coz she took it to heart I am on my bed sulking cry how are you doing?? Church??
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by ibkayee(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
yea I was joking just trying to get her attention, notice I always say it to her but she's given me a red card already coz she took it to heart I am on my bed sulking cry how are you doing?? Church??
Serves you right

Lol I'm cool, no church today, you?
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by makydebbie(f): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
Unbreak my heart
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Serves you right

Lol I'm cool, no church today, you?
Lool I have a cough so I am resting at home 2day, I hate that the weekend is coming to an end cry cry

1 Like

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Safiaa(f): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
themonk:

Didn't attend today but I was in church last Sunday. I was at house on the rock cathedral. Which church do you attend?
oh. Im guessing you're igbo. Im currently at winners chapel.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by themonk(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Safiaa:
oh. Im guessing you're igbo. Im currently at winners chapel.
Yeah, I'm igbo. My native name is Oluebube which means miracle or 'work of glory'. What about you? I used to attend winners back then in school.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=60545491][/quote]

Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by iluvdonjazzy: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
picture no.4, the man is not happy, why will the girl not even hold her husband to be and be holding another person, even in oda pics is even d man dat is holding her and she is busy holding another.
Re: Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend by makydebbie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
She's right, you've issues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Kcee: ''E-money Is The Youngest Billionaire Of All Times''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.