Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. (531 Views)

We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths / Urhobo Indigens Hold Ipob Meeting In Support Of Kanu. / The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by dosantos: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Calls has been made by the UDU and Ugheli South tax force agents (agbero )as popularly call to join the activities of IPOB members or stop harassing their members as they will never do anything harmful to the indigens of Ugheli.
speaking with press men in UDU at express junction, the chairman of sealed of oath and land development chairman Mr Paul Sokoh and Eng Patrick and also jovi. as information reaching from Ugheli on saturday shows threat to ipob menmbers at ugheli he however pleaded with Ugheli youth embraced IPOB or let them be,as it unlawful to distrupt their meeting or threat statement to any IPOB members. noting that the IPOB activities has never cause violent to any civilian members of the society.
Adding that their aim is to sensitized people on the need to wake up from our sleep of marginalization and high rate of poverty among the populace.as sitting on fence can't help the URHOBO people in present government.
Re: Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by deepwater(f): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kai
Re: Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by Kowor(f): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
URHOBO people say no na?
Re: Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by dosantos: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2017
please I want to know the URHOBO that say no.or may u that is Yoruba that say no.the Urhobo man is very wise.he may pretend to stand aside but he knew what he want is Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by drefe2real: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2017
dosantos:
please I want to know the URHOBO that say no.or may u that is Yoruba that say no.the Urhobo man is very wise.he may pretend to stand aside but he knew what he want is Biafra.

You are right. The Urhobo man is very wise. He knows Biafra is not his dream but that of the Igbos. That's why the Urhobos fought so hard during the civil war to prevent the Igbos from forcing their Biafra dream on them. The Urhobos know where to go if everyone in Nigeria decides to go their separate ways. And that will be Niger Delta Republic. The Urhobos wish the Igbos good luck with their Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Of Urhobo Ipob Appeal To Ugheli Indigens To Support Biafrans. by EponOjuku: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2017
Why would an Igbo man who wants Biafra decide to hold ipob meetings in Urhobo land?

You see how these illiterate potopoto pigs cause enmity for themselves?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The BIAFRAN WAR STORIES My Parents Told Me / IPOB: Ipobians Think Again! / My Solemn Quoted Messages To FG Concerning Biafra:unity Is Not Uniformity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.