Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

One Testicle Bigger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Testicle Bigger (1771 Views)

Donate A Testicle The Payout For This Is $35,000 / One Testicle / One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Testicle Bigger by stuck09: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2010
When I was like 14, one of my testicles swell up and it pained down there whenever I touched them. The left ball became too large in size.
I was afraid and I didn't tell anyone about it.
Now I am 18, my left testicle is now of normal size and it doesn't pain anymore (it became alright a few years ago) . But still if I feel my testicles, the left one seems to have a thicker vein or artery entering it. To remind you, the size grew to normal in a few weeks and I didn't experience any pain since the last 3 and a half years or so.
Do I need to visit a doctor?
And yup, I do masturbate once or twice a day since I was 13. Is it a bad habit?
Re: One Testicle Bigger by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2010
making new accounts to post your problems.  grin lol
and YESSSS SEE A DOCTOR. you should have done that a long time ago.
for all you know it could have been testicular cancer. but obviously its not since it has been 4 years and you aren't dead.

BOTTOM LINE: see a doctor
Re: One Testicle Bigger by stuck09: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for the reply! Well, I wasn't a member of the forum before. I just googled my problem (well this deserved the previous lol grin) and was led here.
And about a doctor, I have never met one before of that kind. I mean what will I say to him/her - look at my crotch, one side's has thicker veins if you feel it cheesy embarassed
I mean seriously, what to say?

And what about my second question?
Re: One Testicle Bigger by whiteroses(f): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
when you get to the doctor and mention one bla bla is bigger than the other, he will get a vague idea in his head, then looks at it, he will know, its complex to us but simple to them, it wont be long because he'll figure it out already, good luck
Re: One Testicle Bigger by husu(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2010
one of the testicle is always lower(bigger) than the other, i think the left is always bigger than the right. Don't worry ureself cause u gat no problem. you can still visit a doctor.
Re: One Testicle Bigger by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
Boy don't be so Paranoid. grin
Re: One Testicle Bigger by leye1234(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
@poster
make sure you see a female doctor. They handle such problems well. grin
Re: One Testicle Bigger by jamace(m): 1:26am On Mar 04, 2010
make sure you see a female doctor. They handle such problems well. grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: One Testicle Bigger by agathamari(f): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
people are not symetrical, one testical is always larger then the other (same with womens breasts) most people dont pay enough attention to notice this however. sometimes there can be a large differnce in the two and still be safe. other times it can be caused by serious medical conditions which can require surgery. if you notice a large differnce in the two, or one grows go see a doctore imediatly to prevent permenant damage.

masturbaion is not dangerous, you may have had a "twisted testical". go see a doctor.
Re: One Testicle Bigger by husu(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
stuck09:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply! Well, I wasn't a member of the forum before. I just googled my problem (well this deserved the previous lol  grin) and was led here.
And about a doctor, I have never met one before of that kind. I mean what will I say to him/her - look at my crotch, one side's has thicker veins if you feel it  cheesy  embarassed
I mean seriously, what to say?

And what about my second question?

@stuck 09, 2 times a day is much, and may not be good for ure health. while not control it to like once a week or stop completely and find a GF

(1) (Reply)

FG To Privatise 6 Public Hospitals / Disadvantage Of Science / What Is The Hole On A _Penis Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.