Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other (46467 Views)

One Testicle / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / One Testicle Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by husu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2007
?
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by nawa1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
do you feel pains, without touching them (your testis) or when you touch them lightly?
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by husu(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2007
I feel no pains
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by nawa1(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2007
may i ask how old you are? pls don't read other meanings to that

cos when i was about 13 or 14, being curious, i took a look at my balls, i felt one was bigger then the other, but after that day, the form changed and they all look equal.

brother, nothing is wrong with your ball. it's just the nature of the thing. it changes its form just like an amoeba.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by U1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2007
Have no fear brother,I have similar experience and when I contacted a doctor,he said I should have no fear.He even went further to tell me that even if the testicle vanishes,that won't stop me from being a man,one will only be like a one-eyed man,in this case one-testicled man.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by naijaking1: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2007
@poster
the good question is how old are you?

If you notice a significant difference in the sizes of your testicles over the past year, you should really have it checked out by your doctor.

"Leave it alone", "Don't worry about it" are very bad advice, because if it's big enough to bother you, it means it's significant.

Seminoma is a type of painless testicular cancer of young to middle aged males that could present as 'one testicle being larger than another'

Prevention or early detection of testicular pathology is key to successful treatment.

Bye the way, there is no harm in going to see your doctor, you may come back with a rest of mind.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by husu(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2007
I am 27.The difference is noticeable but not MUCH.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2007
Eyah.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by naijaking1: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2007
husu:

I am 27.The difference is noticeable but not MUCH.

You should know that anatomically, the left testis is usually more dependent, ie lower than the right.

Subsequently, and with intact scrotal sack, it may look larger in size (in most people).

If it bothers you, you should have the size verified by an MD.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by blackriver(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2007
This is my first time to ear such a thing shocked
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by naijaking1: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
blackriver:

This is my first time to ear such a thing shocked

If you'd gone to medical school, it wouldn't be your first time of hearing such!
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by staph: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2008
husu :Cause i've been treated of a sturborn staph aureus that lasted for like 3 years.Please doctors in the house help.

i need information on how to treat my staph right now.please,where and how did u treat your staph.
tell me the place i will go get free again.
from

staph
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by staph: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
husu :Cause i've been treated of a sturborn staph aureus that lasted for like 3 years.Please doctors in the house help.

i need information on how to treat my staph right now.please,where and how did u treat your staph.
tell me the place i will go get free again.
from

staph
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by vanesa(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2008
@ poster It's natural and normal it's because of the vascular development during preg and after birth all men have this diff so just chill out and stop worrying you self

Doc advice!
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by husu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
@staph,the best cure for staph still remains good antibiotics.consult ure doctor and endure with him,although it takes time.try and give yourself time range of 1 to 3months after each antibiotics.And pray to ure God.Goodluck
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by chamotex(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2009
It's normal
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by TOYOSI20(f): 3:56am On Jan 02, 2009
@ Op

If its that much of a big deal to ya u could always opt for plastic surgery, where an augmentation could be done

to balance things out so to speak. . . lipsrsealed

and ermm. . . good luck to ya, because u'll be needing it too,  wink
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by Kevostica(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2009
[b][b]Pls Husu can you send me your mail address.There are personal questions that i will like to ask. Thanks[/[/b]b]
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by jankaka15: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2009
help me
i m having this problem one ball is big than other
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by jankaka15: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2009
brother i m n serious trouble
i need an advice
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by philip0906(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2009
help me
i m having this problem one ball is big than other

brother i m n serious trouble
i need an advice
how many kilos do they weigh?
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by coolier(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2009
Usually one side of the body is bigger than the other, if you care to check, you'll notice the visible ones are bigger than the other and all the pair organs in our body as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with you.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by jankaka15: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2009
my weight is 74 kilo
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by MCLOVIN: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2009
wat is all dis hysteria abt?
All paired organs in the human body are always never the exact same size. If i cut u open you'll see that one kidney is bigger than the other one lung is bigger, one eyeball , one hand one foot etc. Unless you felt a lump in ur testykle or its getting bigger by the week, ure only panicking abt nuthin.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by Foxflames: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2009
lmao,

this is what a teenager should be asking.
U are perfectly normal!!

"While the size of the testicle varies, it is estimated that 21.9% of men have their higher testicle being their left, while 27.3% of men have reported to have equally positioned testicles.[3] This is due to differences in the vascular anatomical structure on the right and left sides."

------Wikipedia.
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by spoilt(f): 1:45am On Mar 26, 2010
Nigerians and staph. . . . . . . . . . grin
No matter what ails you, the doctors will say its staph. Kilode?
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by 0hsisi: 1:51am On Mar 26, 2010
Most structures that come in pairs are hardly ever of equal sizes
most women have one breas*t slightly bigger than the other
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by chamotex(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2010
0hsisi:

most women have one bosom slightly bigger than the other

From my own experience I think it's all women . . . usually the left [i]b[/i]oobies are bigger.
Same with the [i]n[/i]ipples cool
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by chic2pimp(m): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2010
0hsisi:

most women have one breas*t slightly bigger than the other
True Talk!!!
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 26, 2010
Never seen a man with one ball bigger than the other
Re: One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other by chic2pimp(m): 2:18am On Mar 26, 2010
How many men's d1ck have you seen? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / How To Handle Toilet Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.