Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Atheist Logic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Logic (2489 Views)

The Almightyness Of Seunosewa: Atheist Logic! / Atheist Logic / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2017
This sandscale came about by chance after millions of years of erosion. Genius. shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic by Makaveli08: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Re: Atheist Logic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Makaveli08:

grin

That is the atheist's logic. cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic by finofaya: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2017
grin

God is more wonderful than this pitiful sandcastle and he came out of nowhere. If marvellous God can do it in no time, I think the pitiful sandcastle should have done it in even less time.

Evolution is not 'atheist logic".

7 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2017
finofaya:
grin

God is more wonderful than this pitiful sandcastle and he came out of nowhere. If marvellous God can do it in no time, I think the pitiful sandcastle should have done it in even less time.

Evolution is not 'atheist logic".

He is very correct especially since his target audience are the atheists here on Nairaland who desperately need anything to hold on to in order to disbelieve in the existence of God and one of such things a lot of them here hold on to is evolution.

They believe beauty can come from randomness. Harmony can come from randomness. Just like the design and construction of a mega city came about over millions of years of randomness then we had skyscrapers appear, well manicured landscapes, flyovers, trains, fast cars, etc. All came from randomness Afterall the basic component of what these things came from are molecules cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Logics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2017
^^^^
|||||||

For such as that one above was this thread created grin cheesy

Like moths to a flame they are drawn! grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by Richirich713: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:
Logics

Looks like a strawman, theists have given a number of arguments for God's existence for centuries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:
^^^^
|||||||

For such as that one above was this thread created grin cheesy

Like moths to a flame they are drawn! grin
E pain u
I can see it's effect

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

E pain u
I can see it's effect

Pain me ke? cheesy grin

Na your mumu dey amuse me I swear.

Person open thread and you quickly rush to decorate the thread with memes and you say e pain me?

Go check your head oo cheesy

Thank you for making the thread colourful with your memes. It makes it more attractive grin

Your talent must be as an interior decorator ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Richirich713:

Looks like a strawman, theists have given a number of arguments for "God of the gap"'s existence for centuries.

FTFY
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Richirich713:

Looks like a strawman, theists have given a number of arguments for God's existence for centuries.
The thread is about logic, you know deep down it's real true but still you just want to derail the thread
Hehehe
Dude don't want to give up

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

The thread is about logic, you know deep down it's real true but still you just want to derail the thread
Hehehe

Since you say the thread is about logic. What aspect of logic is the thread about? Plus how does that relate to your desperately posted memes?

Oya post more memes in response our able interior decorator cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic by HCpaul(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Stop pushing things...... I stopped taking life serious when I read a book. The book affirm that the universe is made up of stories not atoms, created by ideas and not by any myths or deities.

These stories are of two major types:

1. Stories that touches

2. Stories that works.

Religions are stories that touches and that is why it targets human emotions and not their mind knowing that when humans are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

Science on the other hand are stories that works and that is why we are having all manner of scientific lyrics and philosophical tales yet these stories works. That is what Stephen Hawkins was referring to when he said that science will win because it works.

These stories has digressed from being one of those lenses and dimensions of reality but has become reality themselves.

Some months back, I thought that it was only God that is homocentric but I have gotten to realize now that humans are.

Religious people portrayed God in the image of mankind...... Scientists are also victims because they also portrayed intelligent aliens with this same image of mankind.

I am beginning to love religion but I hate and detest the bigots behind it. I dislike people that take religion to head. It's obvious that true religion are born out of ancient traditions and ideology but some ignorant minds of the twenty-first century still take religion to head. people with no significant impact want to live forever.

By the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
HCpaul:
Stop pushing things...... I stopped taking life serious when I read a book. The book affirm that the universe is made up of stories not atoms, created by ideas and not by any myths or deities.

These stories are of two major types:

1. Stories that touches

2. Stories that works.

Religions are stories that touches and that is why it targets human emotions and not their mind knowing that when humans are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

Science on the other hand are stories that works and that is why we are having all manner of scientific lyrics and philosophical tales yet these stories works. That is what Stephen Hawkins was referring to when he said that science will win because it works.

These stories has digressed from being one of those lenses and dimensions of reality but has become reality themselves.

Some months back, I thought that it was only God that is homocentric but I have gotten to realize now that humans are.

Religious people portrayed God in the image of mankind...... Scientists are also victims because they also portrayed intelligent aliens with this same image of mankind.

I am beginning to love religion but I hate and detest the bigots behind it. I dislike people that take religion to head. It's obvious that true religion are born out of ancient traditions and ideology but some ignorant minds of the twenty-first century still take religion to head. people with no significant impact want to live forever.

By the way

Let us know when you read the next book Okay? cheesy

Your post is a story that touches cheesy

#team story that touches
Re: Atheist Logic by Richirich713: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

FTFY

Whether you or darwins considered them bad arguments doesn't change the fact theists have given a number of different arguments for God existence, none of them being the "you can't prove God doesn't exist" argument.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Pain me ke? cheesy grin

Na your mumu dey amuse me I swear.

Person open thread and you quickly rush to decorate the thread with memes and you say e pain me?

Go check your head oo cheesy

Thank you for making the thread colourful with your memes. It makes it more attractive grin

Your talent must be as an interior decorator ba?
If you are not pained then why showing unnecessary concern
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

If you are not pained then why showing unnecessary concern

Unnecessary concern? Na me give free interior decoration to a thread? grin

What had nothing to do with the OP you just had to "unnecessarily " decorate the thread with it.

I have told you go and check your head cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic by Richirich713: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Hehehe

grin you know deep down it's a strawman.
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Since you say the thread is about logic. What aspect of logic is the thread about? Plus how does that relate to your desperately posted memes?

Oya post more memes in response our able interior decorator cheesy
Can you for a moment stop spilling trash huh undecided
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Richirich713:

grin you know deep down it's a strawman.
Prove it then
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Can you for a moment stop spilling trash huh undecided

Can you for a moment start making sense huh undecided
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Unnecessary concern? Na me give free interior decoration to a thread? grin

What had nothing to do with the OP you just had to "unnecessarily " decorate the thread with it.

I have told you go and check your head cheesy
you think I'm gonna continue quoting immature response
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Prove it then

When you post what isn't related to an OP and assume you have refuted his OP with it THAT IS A STRAWMAN cheesy

i have asked you, what the message in your meme decoration has in relations to the OP?

Anything? grin
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

you think I'm gonna continue quoting immature response

I am dignifying you aren't I? grin
Re: Atheist Logic by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Richirich713:

Whether you or darwins considered them bad arguments doesn't change the fact theists have given a number of different arguments for "God of the gap's" existence,
FTFY again

BTW, who's talking about Darwin?
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

When you post what isn't related to an OP and assume you have refuted his OP with it THAT IS A STRAWMAN cheesy

i have asked you, what the message in your meme decoration has in relations to the OP?

Anything? grin
Of course, Relatively by Logics
Use your head wink
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I am dignifying you aren't I? grin
No you're making unnecessary statements
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

Of course, Relatively by Logics
Use your head wink

You aren't using yours apparently grin

The OP is simple and direct. His target audience are here on Nairaland and right on cue you popped up with a cacophony of memes which have nothing to do with the OP and here you are smiling from ear to ear saying "Relatively by Logic(s)"

grin

Go check your head. E get where logic fluid dey leak from for there cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

No you're making unnecessary statements

Says the unnecessary out of context meme decorator cheesy
Re: Atheist Logic by obinna58(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

You aren't using yours apparently grin

The OP is simple and direct. His target audience are here on Nairaland and right on cue you popped up with a cacophony of memes which have nothing to do with the OP and here you are smiling from ear to ear saying "Relatively by Logic(s)"

grin

Go check your head. E get where logic fluid dey leak from for there cheesy
You asked for the relation which I answered, the meme must have pissed you off so badly
If not you should have passed
Re: Atheist Logic by butterflylion: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
obinna58:

You asked for the relation which I answered, the meme must have pissed you off so badly
If not you should have passed

Hahaha the meme amused me terribly cheesy

That was why I said for such as this one was the thread created. Your head couldn't decode the message could it? grin

Ogbeni go and block where the logic fluid is leaking from your head cheesy

That's the best thing you can do this morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Bible Verses Supports Daddy Freeze On Tithing. / God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.