Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I (2635 Views)

Adam Is Not The Cause Of Mankind's Problems / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Things That God's Kingdom Will End In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Have you heard about God’s kingdom before?

Do you know how it will affect your future on this earth?
How much do you know about God’s Kingdom?
Some religious leaders claim that it is in our heart or established on earth. What does the Bible Say?
Well, lets see some verses in the Bible, to learn about this very important subject.

Majority of the problems facing mankind today, emanates from two sources:
1. The first source is Satan the Devil
2. The second source is Satan followers, evil doers who are multiplying all over the earth like grass.
If you can take care of these two groups, man’s problems on earth are practically solved.

Now, who amongst us can contain Satan or his followers? Can we do a better Job than God, who has promised to handle these two groups at the appointed time?

According to Jeremiah 10:23 states:
(Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

We do not have the power over our own lives, let alone our fellow man or the powerful spirit enemy of God, Satan. We do not have ability to fix our problems, only God, our creator has.

The Bible clearly shows us how God intends to make life better for everyone who believes in Gods promise to make the earth, into a paradise. Central to the realization of God’s purpose for righteous humans on earth, is God’s Kingdom or Government. It is interesting that Christendom leaders don’t preach about paradise on earth or God Kingdom. They invest a lot of energy in the doctrine of hellfire but nothing on Paradise on earth or what God’s Kingdom will do.

The Truth is this: The Churches don’t preach about God’s Kingdom, because they don’t want it to come. They what God’s Kingdom will do when it comes, and because they don’t like what it will do, they have decided to Ignore this very important Bible teaching and kept their members in the dark about God purpose to make mankind live forever on paradise earth in perfect health.
Now let me go ahead and share with you what the Bible says, about what God’s Kingdom will do.

According to the Bible book of Daniel Chapter 2:44 -“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

From this verse:
Jehovah himself established the Kingdom in heaven.
The kingdom will never be destroyed

It will not be passed from one government to another or handover to humans afterwards
Finally, it will destroy all present human government all over the earth and become the only theocratic government earthwide. For 6000 and counting, humans have tried all form of governemt and failed. The only government that has not been tested and allowed to rule over humans on earth is God’s Kingdom. Death, sickness, poverty, corruption, wars and all manner of evils are ills human government have not been able to eradicate from this world despite man’s advances in science. IF God ‘s kingdom were start ruling physically over the earth today, do you think we will still be faced with the above problems?

Personally, I answer no.

Do you know why?

Because Jehovah has installed Jesus Christ, his firstborn son as King over the Kingdom.
That is why Jesus Christ is referred to as the ‘King of Kings’ and Lord of Lords in the scriptures(1Tim 6:15). By means of this Kingdom, under the headship of Jesus Christ, God will bring unimaginable blessings to righteous humans living on this earth and at the same time, everlasting destruction at Armageddon of all the wicked living presently on this earth. For good people, God kingdom means everlasting life, but for evil doers, it means eternal destruction.

Does God give the wicked hope of everlasting life? The wages of sin is death. All evil doers will be killed by Armaggedon!
If evil people think that God wont smash unrepentant evil doers on earth soon, the perfect example of the flood that wiped out the wicked in that righteous man’s time is a pointed remainder that there is no peace and future for the wicked!

God does not put the unrepentant evil doers in his purpose for this earth. Only Good people fit into God future arrangement of everlasting life in a peaceful new world.

In the Bible book of Matthew chapter 6:9, Jesus taught righteous humans an important lesson about God’s kingdom.

In that verse, he stated: “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.

In Matthew 6:10, Jesus added: Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

From the above verse, we see, that if Gods Kingdom does not come, the Will of God for the earth will not take place. Hence, Jesus encouraged righteous ones to pray continually for the Kingdom of God to come. It is only when this Kingdom comes, that is when Gods will or purpose for righteous children of Adam will be accomplished. You see, good cannot permanently conquer evil permanently, if this Kingdom does not come. Mankind needs this Kingdom for his survival, future and lasting happiness. God’s will for this earth will only be realized if his Kingdom comes as Jesus asked us to pray!

Now, for Gods will to take place without hindrance on earth, wicked ones need to be cleared first from the earth. God’s kingdom cannot allow or coexist with evil doers. That is why Daniel 2:44 says human governments will be destroyed from the face of the earth, because they are permanently in opposition to Jehovah Gods purpose. It is not a question of if, no. God has penciled down all human government for destruction. Who can stop it?

Revelation 16:13 states: And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
Can you fight against God and win? Of course we know the answer!

No
To be continued!

1 Like

Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
@op
Is this a message of salvation?
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
rottennaija:
@op
Is this a message of salvation?
It is the good news of God's Kingdom...and mankind future...
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 4:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Restroom:

It is the good news of God's Kingdom...and mankind future...
So it is a message of salvation?
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
rottennaija:

So it is a message of salvation?

Yes , for sincere people who want a better future on this earth...you can learn more about God's kingdom and it blessings for mankind by speaking with Jehovah's witnesses around you.

1 Like

Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Restroom:

Yes , for sincere people who want a better future on this earth ...you can learn more about God's kingdom and it blessings for mankind by speaking with Jehovah's witnesses around you.

If people don't want a better future for the earth, they are not sincere? If they want an alternate future, say, heavenly life, they do not qualify as sincere? How do you define sincerity?
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
rottennaija:

If people don't want a better future for the earth, they are not sincere? If they want an alternate future, say, heavenly life, they do not qualify as sincere? How do you define sincerity?

Why would anyone not want a better future for the earth even God himself does?

Sincerity in the context above write, refers to honest people who are straightforward.

Many people are not aware of Gods purpose for the earth, still they yearn for better days.

They think things will continue like this forever.

Many sincere people are helpless because of the way things are.Billions want to see dramatic changes but do not know how to bring it. These sincere ones want a better future for the earth. Only those who exploit the earth resources excessively without regards for the impact on the environment are insincere, especially when they know the consequences of their activities. How can you be damaging the earth or your body, and say you are sincere?

Sincerity is always been straight and doing the right things at all times.

It is God who determines where to put us, not we ourselves. You can't tell God how to reward you for your faithfulness to him.Either way, he promises to reward righteous humans with everlasting life in heaven or on earth.

Our job is to be rigtheous and faithful to get his bleasings. He knows how to reward faithfulness. Sincerity is worshipping God wholesouled without hypocrisy.

It is not the brand of worshippers today who swim in evil deeds yet call themselves Christains and want to be in heaven. People who commit murder and fornication with glee but pay lip service to God are not accepted by God and cannot be rewarded with life in paradise earth or heaven. Will they not continue the lawlessness they practiced on earth if they are into Gods new paradise on earth or heavenly life?

By sincerity I mean people who worship God out of a pure heart, people whose conduct are holy. These ones want the best for the earth, they are not bothered about where there rewards will be. If God calls them to heaven, they accept.If it is life in paradise earth, they also accept. They know Gods purpose and happily live their lives around it.

Now, if people do not want a better future for the earth, that is their cup of tea because, it is opposite of Gods purpose for man and the earth.

Who ever does not align himself with Gods will and purpose, certainly will not be alive in the future paradise.

Now why would you not want a better future for place you live in?

Will that show that we are Good care takers of the earth?

Whether heaven or earth , we all must want a better future for ourselves in order to be happy and fulfilled.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Restroom:

Why would anyone not want a better future for the earth even God himself does?

Sincerity in the context above write, refers to honest people who are straightforward.

Many people are not aware of Gods purpose for the earth, still they yearn for better days.

They think things will continue like this forever.

Many sincere people are helpless because of the way things are.Billions want to see dramatic changes but do not know how to bring it. These sincere ones want a better future for the earth. Only those who exploit the earth resources excessively without regards for the impact on the environment are insincere, especially when they know the consequences of their activities. How can you be damaging the earth or your body, and say you are sincere?

Sincerity is always been straight and doing the right things at all times.

It is God who determines where to put us, not we ourselves. You can't tell God how to reward you for your faithfulness to him.Either way, he promises to reward righteous humans with everlasting life in heaven or on earth.

Our job is to be rigtheous and faithful to get his bleasings. He knows how to reward faithfulness. Sincerity is worshipping God wholesouled without hypocrisy.

It is not the brand of worshippers today who swim in evil deeds yet call themselves Christains and want to be in heaven. People who commit murder and fornication with glee but pay lip service to God are not accepted by God and cannot be rewarded with life in paradise earth or heaven. Will they not continue the lawlessness they practiced on earth if they are into Gods new paradise on earth or heavenly life?

By sincerity I mean people who worship God out of a pure heart, people whose conduct are holy. These ones want the best for the earth, they are not bothered about where there rewards will be. If God calls them to heaven, they accept.If it is life in paradise earth, they also accept. They know Gods purpose and happily live their lives around it.

Now, if people do not want a better future for the earth, that is their cup of tea because, it is opposite of Gods purpose for man and the earth.

Who ever does not align himself with Gods will and purpose, certainly will not be alive in the future paradise.

Now why would you not want a better future for place you live in?

Will that show that we are Good care takers of the earth?

Whether heaven or earth , we all must want a better future for ourselves in order to be happy and fulfilled.

You have said much, I can't ask all the questions I need. Would someone who does not agree with the believes, biblical interpretations, and teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses qualify as an insincere person? (I asked because they are a lot of Christian religious groups with interpretation different from Jehovah's Witnesses.)
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
JW have always been deceiving themselves since the time of their first leader, Russels Charles Taze. They want to inherit the earth, the wealth of Bill Gates, Dangote and others. They failed to see where the bible says the world would be burnt by fire.

They are economic parasite, as they are never found in developing economic activities of their respective  nations. So they keep consoling themselves with a coming kingdom they have no vision about. 

Ask them their contribution to developing the economy of Nig, they have nothing to say. Ask them if they have seen the vision of the kingdom they are  preaching like Paul and John and God is still showing people today. Spiritually blind people, deceiving people to eternal perdition ‎
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
oneolajire:
JW have always been deceiving themselves since the time of their first leader, Russels Charles Taze. They want to inherit the earth, the wealth of Bill Gates, Dangote and others. They failed to see where the bible says the world would be burnt by fire.

They are economic parasite, as they are never found in developing economic activities of their respective  nations. So they keep consoling themselves with a coming kingdom they have no vision about. 

Ask them their contribution to developing the economy of Nig, they have nothing to say. Ask them if they have seen the vision of the kingdom they are  preaching like Paul and John and God is still showing people today. Spiritually blind people, deceiving people to eternal perdition ‎

Well, you have said much attacking JW. What is your point?

I laugh at your glaring ignorance of your utterances.

Clearly, you Dont know witnesses contribution to the world and also their beliefs.

Now, this post is about what the Bible says about what God s Kingdom will do for mankind.

To clarify your ignorance about Jehovah's witnesses contribution to the world, take this:

1.We follow what the Bible says and strive to live morally upright lives. That is why our people are not drunkards, adulterers or adulteresses, killers, kidnappers, rappist, armed robbers and more......all the regular element you find in all other religions today. If the world were like us, it would be a better place than what we have now. It would make bigots like you reason with common sense before launching a stupid attack on JW.

2.We pay taxes all over the world and Dont try to cheat people or government. Now go and ask your state governor if JW do not pay tax. After that, ask your pastor to show you his church tax record. Then come back and talk about JW not contributing anything to the economy. I m very sure you Dont know that tax evasion is a crime !

3.Do you know that our preaching changes lives? I am sure you Dont know that, people who were once wasteful, wayward and immoral become better persons when they listen to the good news about Gods kingdom. Ask people around you, just in case you have not seen someone who was once totally irresponsible become decent and a respected member of the society.

4.Jehovah witness base their teachings on the Bible and Dont tell lies with the word of God, like the one you just made about God burning the earth with fire. Religious leaders deceive their members with lies and the their gullible members like you accept it hook, line and sinker. Biko, where is it in the Bible that God will burn the earth with fire?

5.People like you who attack others beliefs blindly are always gullible and easy to deceive. You know why? Because Everything you wrote above shows you dont know what is inside the Bible. If you do, you read a write and launch into an attack of the writer.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
oneolajire:

Who told you Russell was or is our leader?

Point of correction brother:

Our leader is Jesus Christ. Matthew 23:10.

Or you think we are like churches who have leaders that advertise themselves and their churches on TV, satellite and billboards?

Russell is only a modern day messenger, who spear headed the kingdom preaching work in the 1800s.

Clearly, you Dont know witnesses contribution to the world and also their beliefs.

Now, my post is about what the Bible says about what God s Kingdom will do for mankind.

To clarify your ignorance about Jehovah's witnesses contribution to the world, take this:

1.We follow what the Bible says and strive to live morally upright lives. That is why our people are not drunkards, adulterers or adulteresses, killers, kidnappers, rappist, armed robbers and more......all the regular element you find in all other religions today. If the world were like us, it would be a better place than what we have now. It would make bigots like you reason with common sense before launching a stupid attack on JW.

2.We pay taxes all over the world and Dont try to cheat people or government. Now go and ask your state governor if JW do not pay tax. After that, ask your pastor to show you his church tax record. Then come back and talk about JW not contributing anything to the economy. I m very sure you Dont know that tax evasion is a crime !

3.Do you know that our preaching changes lives? I am sure you Dont know that, people who were once wasteful, wayward and immoral become better persons when they listen to the good news about Gods kingdom. Ask people around you, just in case you have not seen someone who was once totally irresponsible become decent and a respected member of the society.

4.Jehovah witness base their teachings on the Bible and Dont tell lies with the word of God, like the one you just made about God burning the earth with fire. Religious leaders deceive their members with lies and the their gullible members like you accept it hook, line and sinker. Biko, where is it in the Bible that God will burn the earth with fire?

5.People like you who attack others beliefs blindly are always gullible and easy to deceive. You know why? Because Everything you wrote above shows you dont know what is inside the Bible. If you do, you read a write and launch into an attack of the writer.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Restroom:

Who told you Russell was or is our leader?

Point of correction brother:

Our leader is Jesus Christ. Matthew 23:10.

Or you think we are like churches who have leaders that advertise themselves and their churches on TV, satellite and billboards?

Russell is only a modern day messenger, who spear headed the kingdom preaching work in the 1800s.

Now, my post is about what the Bible says about what God s Kingdom will do for mankind.

16 lies of JW

1. JW is the only true religion/christian: JW claim to be the only true religion/christian, so other Christians are false Christians. However, JW is a lifeless organisation that teaches falsehood and cannot withstand cohorts of principalities and powers of the devil. The reason why they are preaching to you because they believe all what you hear in church are false and they have the monopoly of God's truth.

2. Those who go to church follow false doctrines: JW'S claim that churches are shrines as they are not recognised by God and that God only recognises only one organisation called JW organisation. That is why the six letter word CHURCH (Matt 16:18) is not written in the so fake bible (new world translation of the holy scriptures) of the JW'S but replaced with 'organisation'. Church is got from a Greek word 'ecclesia' which means, gathering of God's people, called out out ones, people of Christ (Act 8:3, 1 Cor 1:2, 1 Pet 2:9).

3. They are following the command of Christ to announce God's kingdom: JW will never preach to juju people, ritualist, ogbonis, babalawos because JWs doctrines is powerless. Ask them of the number of worship centres they have in Iran, Iraq
Afghanistan and other difficult places. Does it mean these neglected people don't need God's kingdom? The truth is that they only preach where christianity has been established. They confuse those who are on the way to heaven because they have little knowledge of God's word by promising them a kingdom on earth.

4. Man is not a Spirit Being. They claim that man is a composition of two things, clay and breath from God. 1 Thessalonian 5:23 makes us to know that man is made of Spirit, soul and body. Act 7:52, shows us that Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus. Paul said 'I go to be with Jesus when I die', he didn't say he's going to the grave. We fellowship in the spirit realm (John 4:24), means (human) spirits communicates with God(spirit) or other spiritual beings. Heb 4:12, Rom 12:2, soul/mind in the intellectual (reasoning) part of a man. So man is a Spirit being who has a soul, the intellectual realm while we only live in the body.

When people die, they go somewhere, Philippian 1:21-24, Act 7:59, Luke 16:20-31, just because they are spirit beings who live in the body

5. Jesus is not worthy of worship: JWs always denigrate the person of Jesus, they will never sing our church songs nor pray with us because we worship Jesus. Heb 1:6 Jehovah says Jesus should be worshipped. Rev 5:8-14, Matt 2:11 also supported the worship of Jesus. JWs are only fighting a lost battle for being angry to worship Jesus. The JWs fake bible replaced 'worship' with 'pay obeisance' wherever people worship Jesus.

6. There is no hell/lake of fire. JW teaches that God cannot send people to hell as he has made the earth for mankind. They claim those who don't believe in Jesus Christ would not resurrect or would have an abrupt end. Anyway, the Bible teaches eternity in heaven (for those who follow the teachings of Jesus and eternity in hell (Rev 21:15, 22: for those who do otherwise. If there were no lake of fire, the rich man wouldn't have tried to prevent his relatives from witnessing same torment (Luke 16:20-31)

7. Jesus is an angel, precisely Angel Michael. JWs claim the statements 'sons of God' (Gen 6:2) refers to angels. So Jesus is God's firstborn son and Michael is the Arch angel, therefore Jesus is angel Michael( 1 Thes 5:16). JWs are wrong. Angels are spirits, servants of those who inherit salvation (Heb 1:14). Heb chapter 1 & 2 were written to the Hebrews (and to us) to purposely educate them (us) that Jesus is not an angel.

8. Nobody is in heaven: John 3: 13, Jesus told Nicodemus that 'nobody has ascended to heaven'.
This place is quoted out of context. Jesus was telling Nicodemus that He is the only one who has being in heaven and come down to earth, and nobody has gone up there and returned to earth to tell us heavenly things. JW's don't want to know where Elijah went. Ascention means lifting up of a bodyly being but believers go to heaven in spirit form (Act 7:52).

9. Other Christians worship three Gods (polyetheism)  as they worship only one God (monotheism). Bible truth goes thus: EMMANUEL means JEHOVAH WITH US (Matt 1:23). Jesus is God in human flesh John 1:1&14, 1Tim 3:16. In Rev 1:6-8 Jesus is all that Jehovah is, the ALMIGHTY. In Isaiah 9:6, Jesus is the everlasting father. Philippians 2:6 tells us Jesus is a form of God-in human flesh.
God is a Spirit in John 4:24, in Rom 8: 9, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ were interchanged, which also is the Holy Spirit.
You can see that we worship only one God (1 Cor 8:4) who relates with man in three forms. This is uniqueness of Christianity.

JWs made a terrible mistake in their NWT (fake bible) in Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke3:4, John 1;23. John prepared the way of "Jehovah" and Jesus was the "Jehovah" whom John prepared his way.

10. Man will live forever in this earth. Matthew 5:5 is their favourite verse. JW's claim that the garden of Eden lost by Adam would be restored on earth (eternal life).

JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.
The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime (before they die)

11. Participating in competitions e.g. sports, debate, etc are sinful 2 Cor 10:12. They misinterpreted the bible. Though their members have so much passion for competive sports, yet they are hypocrites when it comes sticking to this doctrines of theirs. 1,Cor 9:25  Even Paul told us that those who run run to win prizes as he would have condemned competition in this verse while he would have categorised competitive sports as sin in several places of the scriptures. When we excel in competitions, it brings glory to God as his children.

12. Accepting blood transfusion is sinful  Act 15:20 also misinterpreted. JW's can't prove with the bible any account of blood transfusion in the bible, so how does 'abstain from blood' means 'reject blood transfusion'? However, if we should follow the word 'abstain', then we should run away from blood of fish, goats and other animals as well as injured people and women giving birth. Unfortunately, they do not have any bible record of blood transfusion prior to the time of the first Apostles to justify that their claim.

13. Marking or celebrating days is unbiblical. JW's don't celebrate easter, christmas and new year. They refused to see what the bible says that those who keeps a day should keep it for the Lord Romans 14:6. Philippian 4:4. Unfortunately, the celebrate wedding anniversary, what an hypocricy?

14. Participating in secular governance and politics should be avoided. They hold on to 1 Cor 4:4 where bible says that the devil is the 'god of this world'. So they claim being part of the world government means being ruled by the devil. They claim to await God's kingdom on earth to be ruled by Jesus (theocracy). They neither say the national anthems, pledges nor salute flags because of these reason (they also refer to them as worship). Bible teaches that God appointed rulers over us Rom 13: 1-7, Titus 3:1.  God would have told is if he doesn't  want us not to be part the leaders. The truth is that the devil had been in operation before the nation of Israel, so David, Hezekiah, Daniel and other faithfuls wouldn't have been permitted by God if truely God doesn't want us to part of government.

15. Being in military is wrong. JW's claim they are not for fight but for peace, because God's kingdom is for peace. In Act 10, we see how a senior army officer (and his household) got born again and got baptised in the Holy Spirit. Peter would have compelled Cornilius to resign from the Italian regiment if being in the army was sinful. Moreover, Jesus healed the servant of another senior military officer (Matt 8:5-11) without Jesus saying anything negative about his participation in the army.

16. Jesus is a created being Col 1:15. JW held tight to this verse and misinterpreted it. Jesus was the creator who entered creation to save mankind. Anyone who will enter this world must take the form of creation before he can be born Col 1:16, Philippian 2:5-8.

WHO ARE THE JWs

1. They are people who use human wisdom to interpret God's word. They lack spiritual understanding as the natural human wisdom cannot receive God's wisdom (1 Cor 2: 12-14, John 14:26)

2. They are people who lack revelation of GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Eph 1:17-18)

3 They are spiritually DEAF. John 10:27, they don't hear God's audible voice speaking to them, so they want you to join them so you'll become spiritually deaf.

4 They are empty in the spiritual realm, so powerless a doctrine. No healing, miracle, vision, prophesy, all because they lack the Holy Spirit and that is why they cannot confront juju power and the likes.

5. They don't preach salvation from sin, repentance, sanctification and righteousness, as a prerequisite for God's kingdom. They only tell people to come and study and start preaching heresy.

6 They lack revelation of heaven: In Isaiah 6, Act 7: 55-56, Rev 4, God's people saw the revelations of heaven and God is still showing Christians what heaven looks like, but none of the JWs has ever seen heaven. Christians can see where we are going, they cannot see their end.

7. They are followers of a man named Russell Charles Taze. He made lost of false predictions and teachings.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

JWs doctrine looks attractive to you if
1. You have a shallow knowledge of God's word
2. You live in sin (lying, worldliness, sexual immoralities e.t.c.)
3. You don't allow the Holy Spirit to teach you more of God.
4. You don't go for evangelism

1 Like

Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
rottennaija:

You have said much, I can't ask all thell questions I need. Would someone who does not agree with the believes, biblicalllllll interpretations, and teachings of llll Witnesses qualify as an insincere 0? (I0 asked bwkllllecause they are a lot of Christian religious groups with interpretation different from Jehovah's Witnesses.)

No

Witnesses are not the only sincere people on earth.A sincere person is someone who always tell himself the truth and do what he knows is right.

There are billions of sincere people on earth . The problem is false religions. They are everywhere.That is why badness is on the increase on earth.
Let me give you an example, straight from the Bible.

Saul who later because Paul was a sincere person who belonged to the religion called Judaism. He believed that Judaism was the true religion and so, what happen?

He and his associates, out of genuine concern about the new religious people called Christains, felt Christains were fake religion and so they set about persecuting Christains.

At the end of the day, Paul and his associated committed murder when they killed Stephen whom they stoned to death.

While still in the process of looking for more Christains to persecute, Paul learned the truth, that set him free. In all sincerity, he initially thought that in killing Stephen, they were doing the right time.But Jesus appeared to him and made him realise that Christianity is the way of God.

What's my point?

Billions of sincere people who worship God are being deceived by their religious leaders with their scammy non biblical doctrines.

In fact, God values sincerity in people and uses it as a basis to draw them. It is on the basis of Paul sincerity although misplaced, that God decided to show him the way. Paul had a zeal for God but it was not based on accurate knowledge.

Read the bible book of Phillipians 3:4-9, to see what Paul said about himself after he became Christains. He became a changed man and preached more than all the Christains he persecuted.

Paul in Roman 10:2 States:

I bear them witness, that they have a zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge.

My brother zeal for God, that is not backed with accurate knowledge is a problem unto itself.It is why people of different religious groups keep killing others who belong to other religions.

In John 16:2,Jesus states
The hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he has offered a sacred service to God.

Do you see what Jesus was stating about people and their beliefs?

He made it clear that even when people committed murder by killing genuine Christains, in their minds, they are sincere and doing the right thing to the Christains whom they hold as fake worshippers of God.

An a good example of someone sincere who fulfilled that Jesus statement of prophecy was Saul, who killed Steven.

Hence, sincerity is not enough.

We must find the true religion and join them.

All persons of different religious beliefs who worship God the best way they can, are sincere but dies not make his worship accurate. Like Paul who killed Stephen, sincere individuals just need to make sure that they are in the right religion or place.

Sincerity is not enough: we need to be sure our religion and beliefs are the truth as found in the Bible.

With so many religions all over the earth, we have to be careful about where and how we worship God.

Those who care about this, are sincere and those are the type of concerned worshippers Jehovah God is looking for. John 4:23, 24.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Restroom:

No

Witnesses are not the only sincere people on earth.A sincere person is someone who always tell himself the truth and do what he knows is right.

There are billions of sincere people on earth . The problem is false religions. They are everywhere.That is why badness is on the increase on earth.
Let me give you an example, straight from the Bible.

Saul who later because Paul was a sincere person who belonged to the religion called Judaism. He believed that Judaism was the true religion and so, what happen?

He and his associates, out of genuine concern about the new religious people called Christains, felt Christains were fake religion and so they set about persecuting Christains.

At the end of the day, Paul and his associated committed murder when they killed Stephen whom they stoned to death.

While still in the process of looking for more Christains to persecute, Paul learned the truth, that set him free. In all sincerity, he initially thought that in killing Stephen, they were doing the right time.But Jesus appeared to him and made him realise that Christianity is the way of God.

What's my point?

Billions of sincere people who worship God are being deceived by their religious leaders with their scammy non biblical doctrines.

In fact, God values sincerity in people and uses it as a basis to draw them. It is on the basis of Paul sincerity although misplaced, that God decided to show him the way. Paul had a zeal for God but it was not based on accurate knowledge.

Read the bible book of Phillipians 3:4-9, to see what Paul said about himself after he became Christains. He became a changed man and preached more than all the Christains he persecuted.

Paul in Roman 10:2 States:

I bear them witness, that they have a zeal for God but not according to accurate knowledge.

My brother zeal for God, that is not backed with accurate knowledge is a problem unto itself.It is why people of different religious groups keep killing others who belong to other religions.

In John 16:2,Jesus states
The hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he has offered a sacred service to God.

Do you see what Jesus was stating about people and their beliefs?

He made it clear that even when people committed murder by killing genuine Christains, in their minds, they are sincere and doing the right thing to the Christains whom they hold as fake worshippers of God.

An a good example of someone sincere who fulfilled that Jesus statement of prophecy was Saul, who killed Steven.

Hence, sincerity is not enough.

We must find the true religion and join them.

All persons of different religious beliefs who worship God the best way they can, are sincere but dies not make his worship accurate. Like Paul who killed Stephen, sincere individuals just need to make sure that they are in the right religion or place.

Sincerity is not enough: we need to be sure our religion and beliefs are the truth as found in the Bible.

With so many religions all over the earth, we have to be careful about where and how we worship God.

Those who care about this, are sincere and those are the type of concerned worshippers Jehovah God is looking for. John 4:23, 24.

Hmmm
Well, may I ask,

1. which religion is true and which one is not? Give a list of them.

2. You mentioned someone being sincere, even when he is wrong like the apostle Paul. True, I agree. You also mention that most church goers are sincere, believing they are doing the right thing, worshipping the right way. My question is, could it also be true of your own case? That you and your jw friends are sincere, but wrongly sincere?
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
There's nothing wrong with the world...grin
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
rottennaija:

Hmmm
Well, may I ask,

1. which religion is true and which one is not? Give a list of them.

2. You mentioned someone being sincere, even when he is wrong like the apostle Paul. True, I agree. You also mention that most church goers are sincere, believing they are doing the right thing, worshipping the right way. My question is, could it also be true of your own case? That you and your jw friends are sincere, but wrongly sincere?

To find out which religion is the truth, you will need to study what the Bible says about the characteristics of true religion. Once you know these characteristics , then all you simply need to do is look for the religion that exhibit that exact characteristics.

On your second point, I understand your point. Sometimes I compare what I belief and have seen myself in the Bible with what the churches all around me teaches: I have come to realize that our doctrine as a group is fundamentally different from the worlds doctrines.

Interestingly, it was not always like that. In the past, we used to accept many of the worlds Biblical doctrines.But as time went by, in depth study of the Bible continuously showed that all teachings of the world churches are not Biblical or the truth.

So, over the years, as a group, the JW organization continues to sift doctrines and practices that are not scriptural from it itself. That is why JW are different.

You must be able defend your beliefs from and with the Bible. So, because I am able to show you from your Bible that what I believe as a witness is Biblical, I can beat my chest proudly and tell you that we practice the true religion. Read Matthew 24:14, and honestly ask yourself this simple question

Which religious group are fulfilling this Bible verse today in more than 236 countries and island if the earth without been paid a dime?

Do you think it is easy to preach the good news non stop, 24 hours of the day until God kingdom will come all over the earth as JW do today?

That feat of JW is Super human. Other churches have tried to, but they fail and continue to fail woefully.

When JW tell you they are the true religion, many disagree. Yet like zealous disciples of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago, JW are today the only recognized group worldwide heavily spearheading the preaching work during zainy season, dry season and all seasons.

We continue to preach all over the earth despite bans, beatings, mob attacks on our people, police arrests and murder of our members in some countries. As I write this piece, thousands of JW are in prisons in many parts of the earth for preaching the good news of God Kingdom and staying neutral in the political affairs of the nations.

If God is not behind our preaching work, do you think we would have been so successful all over the earth?

Again, you see , nobody can just wake up and say he wants to become a JW and it will become so.

First you can't become a JW by merely attending our meetings.

If you attend our meetings for 10 years without submitting yourself for a thorough bible study, you cannot become a witness.

That also means, you cannot preach with us.

To become a JW, you need knowlegde. Read John 17:3.Without knowledge no one can gain everlasting life. That is why Jesus spoke of acquiring the knowledge or learning about God.

Other religions are not like that.Just walk into any church and from day one, you will become a bonafide member.

Not so with JW. You must study the Bible for a minimum of 3-6months, if you are highly intelligent and also display the knowlegde of what you study in your life over that period. This will be evident in the changez you must make that reflects the new knowledge you are acquiring from your study of the Bible.

If you Dont meet these criteria, you can't be allowed to preach or advance to baptism. And if you Dont get baptize, you can't be called a JW.

The only religion that ensures that any person desirious of becoming a member, really understand the Bible from the beginning is JW. So you can't just choose to become a JW. God s standards are very high. As much as God accept sincere people, he educats them properly about his way before he gives them any assignment.

The reason for the education is to make them know what God expect of them as His servant. God does not deal with ignorant people and leave them in their ignorant state.

God always educates his servants. The only religion that does that is JW.

Take a look at the way churches all around us handle the issue of tight or funds. JW Dont do that. Contributions in JW us voluntary. We Dont force people to pay tight because the era of tight giving has passed with the death of Jesus Christ.

I studied the Bible for a year before I could be baptized as a witness. JW want to make sure you are sure about what you are taught from the Bible. As we teach people, we encourage them to ask serious questions. We also tell them to ask their pastors questions they ask us. Most times their pastors will react by telling their members not to listen to JW again without answering the questions asked.

Yet no matter how tough the questions people ask us, we answer all of them simply from the Bible. We Dont tell them not to go to their own churches. We simply encourage people everywhere to study and live by the Bible principles they find there in.

Because we live by the Bible, yes, I am convinced my religion is the true religion.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:
There's nothing wrong with the world...grin

You are correct in a way....there is nothing wrong with the physical earth.It is perfect made.

But everything is wrong with the evil doers in it who are filling the earth with crimes, immorality, lawlessness and wickedness .
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Restroom:

You are correct in a way....there is nothing wrong with the physical earth.It is perfect made.

But everything is wrong with the evil doers in it who are filling the earth with crimes, immorality, lawlessness and wickedness .
All those evils n crimes are all Gods creations....Don't ever forget that.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
ifedolapo431:
There's nothing wrong with the world...

Yes,There's nothing wrong in the world.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Restroom:

To find out which religion is the truth, you will need to study what the Bible says about the characteristics of true religion. Once you know these characteristics , then all you simply need to do is look for the religion that exhibit that exact characteristics.

On your second point, I understand your point. Sometimes I compare what I belief and have seen myself in the Bible with what the churches all around me teaches: I have come to realize that our doctrine as a group is fundamentally different from the worlds doctrines.

Interestingly, it was not always like that. In the past, we used to accept many of the worlds Biblical doctrines.But as time went by, in depth study of the Bible continuously showed that all teachings of the world churches are not Biblical or the truth.

So, over the years, as a group, the JW organization continues to sift doctrines and practices that are not scriptural from it itself. That is why JW are different.

You must be able defend your beliefs from and with the Bible. So, because I am able to show you from your Bible that what I believe as a witness is Biblical, I can beat my chest proudly and tell you that we practice the true religion. Read Matthew 24:14, and honestly ask yourself this simple question

Which religious group are fulfilling this Bible verse today in more than 236 countries and island if the earth without been paid a dime?

Do you think it is easy to preach the good news non stop, 24 hours of the day until God kingdom will come all over the earth as JW do today?

That feat of JW is Super human. Other churches have tried to, but they fail and continue to fail woefully.

When JW tell you they are the true religion, many disagree. Yet like zealous disciples of Jesus Christ 2000 years ago, JW are today the only recognized group worldwide heavily spearheading the preaching work during zainy season, dry season and all seasons.

We continue to preach all over the earth despite bans, beatings, mob attacks on our people, police arrests and murder of our members in some countries. As I write this piece, thousands of JW are in prisons in many parts of the earth for preaching the good news of God Kingdom and staying neutral in the political affairs of the nations.

If God is not behind our preaching work, do you think we would have been so successful all over the earth?

Again, you see , nobody can just wake up and say he wants to become a JW and it will become so.

If you attend our meetings for 10 years without submitting yourself for a thorough bible study, you cannot become a witness.

To become a JW, you need knowlegde. Read John 17:3.Without knowledge no one can gain everlasting life. That is why Jesus spoke of acquiring the knowledge or learning about God.

Other religions are not like that.Just walk into any church and from day one, you will become a bonafide member.

Not so with JW. You must study the Bible for a minimum of 3-6months, if you are highly intelligent and also display the knowlegde of what you study in your life over that period. This will be evident in the changez you must make that reflects the new knowledge you are acquiring from your study of the Bible.

If you Dont meet these criteria, you can't be allowed to preach or advance to baptism. And if you Dont get baptize, you can't be called a JW.

The only religion that ensures that any person desirious of becoming a member, really understand the Bible from the beginning is JW. So you can't just choose to become a JW. God s standards are very high. As much as God accept sincere people, he educats them properly about his way before he gives them any assignment.

The reason for the education is to make them know what God expect of them as His servant. God does not deal with ignorant people and leave them in their ignorant state.

Take a look at the way churches all around us handle the issue of tight or funds. JW Dont do that. Contributions in JW us voluntary. We Dont force people to pay tight because the era of tight giving has passed with the death of Jesus Christ.

I studied the Bible for a year before I could be baptized as a witness. JW want to make sure you are sure about what you are taught from the Bible. As we teach people, we encourage them to ask serious questions. We also tell them to ask their pastors questions they ask us. Most times their pastors will react by telling their members not to listen to JW again without answering the questions asked.

Yet no matter how tough the questions people ask us, we answer all of them simply from the Bible. We Dont tell them not to go to their own churches. We simply encourage people everywhere to study and live by the Bible principles they find there in.

Because we live by the Bible, yes, I am convinced my religion is the true religion.

Stop the blabbing. The only thing you need to become a JW is to be brainwashed by the governing board and awake magazines
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
OP, I exposed your lies, expecting your reply of the 16 Lies of JW grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by rottennaija(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Restroom:

From what you have written, three things stand out, which you used asserting your beliefs to be the only true religion.

1. Jws are the only ones that preach
2. The process of being a baptized Jw
3. Tithing

Let's me ask you as a question. You will need to provide scriptural proof where necessary.

1. Are Jws the only religious group that preach on earth? If they are, how effective the preaching (it would only be effective when results comes in, and you are growing)

Still on preaching, is it only Jws that are persecuted for preaching? Are they the only ones in prison for their beliefs?

More importantly about preaching, are they any scriptures that says, without preaching, you will never gain salvation? (cite them)

If other religions group don't preach, where and how do they get their members? (because, it is on record that even RCCG, which is only in Nigeria is more in numbers than jws which is worldwide)

It is on record that Jws organization came on scene in the late 1800s as Bible students. They became Jws in 1930s, after splitting from Bible students, because the Bible student are still very much in existence. It is also on record that their preaching activities actually started in the late 1920s.

Question, over the past 1800 years, how has the Bible message on faith and beliefs on Jesus been transferred to our time, and people embracing that faith since they were no JWs over that period?

2. From what you have said in baptism, the process to be a jw seems tideous, takes time, 3 to 6 months, and from what you have said, it is meant for the member to be grounded in the Bible.

My question, considering the scriptural president, (you said Jws follow the Bible) what would it take for someone to be baptised, and how long? (I actually expect cited scriptures to this response, because we need to be sure Jws follow the Bible examples)

3. On tithing, it is true churches today gets tithe. It is also true that they is mismanagement of money, even fraud.

My question is,

Are this mismanagement true of all church and Christian group? (for it to be true, you need to carry out a serious study of them, because it would be a serious sin before God to everyone for the sin of a few)

Are they scriptural admonition against collecting tithe? Does that Bible frown on it?

More importantly, I know jws contribute funds. Question is, who owns what comes out of the contributed funds? Like kingdom halls, buildings, etc?

Does an ordinary jw have any say or voice on how the funds are used?

Please respond to this question one after another.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
oneolajire:

Stop the blabbing. The only thing you need to become a JW is to be brainwashed by the governing board and awake magazines

Was Paul brain washed?

After Jesus appeared to him and told him to stop persecuting him, do you know where Paul went to, for 2weeks before he started his ministry ?

He separated himself from everyone and went to a lonely place to meditate.

Do you know what Jesus did after baptism?
He went to the wilderness to fast and meditate.

What is my point:
God does not deal with Ignorant people.

Churches are everywhere yet the level of crimes earth wide is staggering!

Can you brain wash a fornicator to stop smoking?
Can you brainwash a violent person to become gentle?

Can you brain wash a gambler, a drunkard or thief to become a decent and honest person?

Well, brainwashing can change people of this nature into holy and responsible, won't that be great?

Of course you can't brainwash people to change from bad people to good people.

It cannot happen.

It is God s power, his holy spirit and the word of God in the Bible that changes people from sinners to righteous people.

The fact that church goers are steep in evil is evident they belong to religions that condon evil and also promote it.

Is that not evidence of widespread ignorance of Gods knowledge?

Well, the truth is bitter:

God has determined the days of the evil doers on this earth

Like in the days of Noah, Armaggedon will soon come and clear them out.

We can keep denying it, but we can't stop Jehovah God from destroying unrepentant evil doers
Psalms 37:9-11.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Restroom:

Was Paul brain washed?

After Jesus appeared to him and told him to stop persecuting him, do you know where Paul went to, for 2weeks before he started his ministry ?

He separated himself from everyone and went to a lonely place to meditate.

Do you know what Jesus did after baptism?
He went to the wilderness to fast and meditate.

What is my point:
God does not deal with Ignorant people.

Churches are everywhere yet the level of crimes earth wide is staggering!

Can you brain wash a fornicator to stop smoking?
Can you brainwash a violent person to become gentle?

Can you brain wash a gambler, a drunkard or thief to become a decent and honest person?

Well, brainwashing can change people of this nature into holy and responsible, won't that be great?

Of course you can't brainwash people to change from bad people to good people.

It cannot happen.

It is God s power, his holy spirit and the word of God in the Bible that changes people from sinners to righteous people.

The fact that church goers are steep in evil is evident they belong to religions that condon evil and also promote it.

Is that not evidence of widespread ignorance of Gods knowledge?

Well, the truth is bitter:

God has determined the days of the evil doers on this earth

Like in the days of Noah, Armaggedon will soon come and clear them out.

We can keep denying it, but we can't stop Jehovah God from destroying unrepentant evil doers
Psalms 37:9-11.

You love blabbing. Why didn't you reply the 16 lies of JW? Since the day of Charles Taze, your first American deceiver (after the devil), who has seen the vision of Jesus like Paul? They can never cos they are led by lucifer, so stop referring to the conversion of Saul-turned Paul.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Primesky(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Restroom:
Have you heard about God’s kingdom before?

Do you know how it will affect your future on this earth?
How much do you know about God’s Kingdom?
Some religious leaders claim that it is in our heart or established on earth. What does the Bible Say?
Well, lets see some verses in the Bible, to learn about this very important subject.

Majority of the problems facing mankind today, emanates from two sources:
1. The first source is Satan the Devil
2. The second source is Satan followers, evil doers who are multiplying all over the earth like grass.
If you can take care of these two groups, man’s problems on earth are practically solved.

Now, who amongst us can contain Satan or his followers? Can we do a better Job than God, who has promised to handle these two groups at the appointed time?

According to Jeremiah 10:23 states:
(Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

We do not have the power over our own lives, let alone our fellow man or the powerful spirit enemy of God, Satan. We do not have ability to fix our problems, only God, our creator has.

The Bible clearly shows us how God intends to make life better for everyone who believes in Gods promise to make the earth, into a paradise. Central to the realization of God’s purpose for righteous humans on earth, is God’s Kingdom or Government. It is interesting that Christendom leaders don’t preach about paradise on earth or God Kingdom. They invest a lot of energy in the doctrine of hellfire but nothing on Paradise on earth or what God’s Kingdom will do.

The Truth is this: The Churches don’t preach about God’s Kingdom, because they don’t want it to come. They what God’s Kingdom will do when it comes, and because they don’t like what it will do, they have decided to Ignore this very important Bible teaching and kept their members in the dark about God purpose to make mankind live forever on paradise earth in perfect health.
Now let me go ahead and share with you what the Bible says, about what God’s Kingdom will do.

According to the Bible book of Daniel Chapter 2:44 -“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

From this verse:
Jehovah himself established the Kingdom in heaven.
The kingdom will never be destroyed

It will not be passed from one government to another or handover to humans afterwards
Finally, it will destroy all present human government all over the earth and become the only theocratic government earthwide. For 6000 and counting, humans have tried all form of governemt and failed. The only government that has not been tested and allowed to rule over humans on earth is God’s Kingdom. Death, sickness, poverty, corruption, wars and all manner of evils are ills human government have not been able to eradicate from this world despite man’s advances in science. IF God ‘s kingdom were start ruling physically over the earth today, do you think we will still be faced with the above problems?

Personally, I answer no.

Do you know why?

Because Jehovah has installed Jesus Christ, his firstborn son as King over the Kingdom.
That is why Jesus Christ is referred to as the ‘King of Kings’ and Lord of Lords in the scriptures(1Tim 6:15). By means of this Kingdom, under the headship of Jesus Christ, God will bring unimaginable blessings to righteous humans living on this earth and at the same time, everlasting destruction at Armageddon of all the wicked living presently on this earth. For good people, God kingdom means everlasting life, but for evil doers, it means eternal destruction.

Does God give the wicked hope of everlasting life? The wages of sin is death. All evil doers will be killed by Armaggedon!
If evil people think that God wont smash unrepentant evil doers on earth soon, the perfect example of the flood that wiped out the wicked in that righteous man’s time is a pointed remainder that there is no peace and future for the wicked!

God does not put the unrepentant evil doers in his purpose for this earth. Only Good people fit into God future arrangement of everlasting life in a peaceful new world.

In the Bible book of Matthew chapter 6:9, Jesus taught righteous humans an important lesson about God’s kingdom.

In that verse, he stated: “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.

In Matthew 6:10, Jesus added: Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

From the above verse, we see, that if Gods Kingdom does not come, the Will of God for the earth will not take place. Hence, Jesus encouraged righteous ones to pray continually for the Kingdom of God to come. It is only when this Kingdom comes, that is when Gods will or purpose for righteous children of Adam will be accomplished. You see, good cannot permanently conquer evil permanently, if this Kingdom does not come. Mankind needs this Kingdom for his survival, future and lasting happiness. God’s will for this earth will only be realized if his Kingdom comes as Jesus asked us to pray!

Now, for Gods will to take place without hindrance on earth, wicked ones need to be cleared first from the earth. God’s kingdom cannot allow or coexist with evil doers. That is why Daniel 2:44 says human governments will be destroyed from the face of the earth, because they are permanently in opposition to Jehovah Gods purpose. It is not a question of if, no. God has penciled down all human government for destruction. Who can stop it?

Revelation 16:13 states: And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
Can you fight against God and win? Of course we know the answer!

No
To be continued!

The kingdom of God is within us. The kingdom of heaven is a location above us. We will first go to heaven, stand before the throne of God almighty.

This earth will be completely destroyed, with everything in it. The bible told us that God will make a new heaven and a new earth. This one will be completely destroyed.

The most important thing is to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior, and to believe that God raised Him bodily from death, then live by faith. This is the gospel.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
oneolajire:

You love blabbing. Why didn't you reply the 16 lies of JW? Since the day of Charles Taze, your first American deceiver (after the devil), who has seen the vision of Jesus like Paul? They can never cos they are led by lucifer, so stop referring to the conversion of Saul-turned Paul.

I am too intelligent and busy to respond to 16 lies about JWs, simply to prove what?

That the guy is truely ignorant?

You are free to believe whatever you want. It is a stupid person that wastes his time arguing with a lair.

I wont dignify his lies by replying his 16 lies.

It is obvious he does not know JWs and has not lived with them. So, I Dont have to condenscend to the gutter with him to prove him a liar.

Will you fight a mad man? Won't people think you are also mad if you do?

Silence is golden.

As for you, I only replied you all these while because you asked questions with an open mind.
You are free to believe whatever you wish about JW. What you believe could be true or it could also be lamely false.

Still

It does not change anything about the truth namely

That the future of this earth is paradise for righted hearted people who long to live in unity and peace with humans and animals.

Remember one good thing about God:

He does not deal with crowds.
God himself is the majority.

He does not need crowds or billions of people to validate his God ship.

Remember

There are two roads

The narrow road
and
the broad road

I am happy to belong to a religion people hate so much

That's evidence that we are on the narrow road leading to life

Remember there are few people on this road, because few are finding it

But the broad road is spacious and filled with crowds.

Say whatever you wish bro, you are either on the road leading to life or the road leading to destruction.

You can't be on the two roads at the same time.

Have you asked yourself: what road am I on?
That is good question if you are really sincere about your future.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Primesky:

The kingdom of God is within us. The kingdom of heaven is a location above us. We will first go to heaven, stand before the throne of God almighty.

This earth will be completely destroyed, with everything in it. The bible told us that God will make a new heaven and a new earth. This one will be completely destroyed.

The most important thing is to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior, and to believe that God raised Him bodily from death, then live by faith. This is the gospel.

Can you back up your statements above with evidence from the bible?

Can you defend your beliefs above?
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Restroom:

I am too intelligent and busy to respond to 16 lies about JWs, simply to prove what?

That the guy is truely ignorant?

You are free to believe whatever you want. It is a stupid person that wastes his time arguing with a lair.

I wont dignify his lies by replying his 16 lies.

It is obvious he does not know JWs and has not lived with them. So, I Dont have to condenscend to the gutter with him to prove him a liar.

Will you fight a mad man? Won't people think you are also mad if you do?

Silence is golden.

As for you, I only replied you all these while because you asked questions with an open mind.
You are free to believe whatever you wish about JW. What you believe could be true or it could also be lamely false.

Still

It does not change anything about the truth namely

That the future of this earth is paradise for righted hearted people who long to live in unity and peace with humans and animals.

Remember one good thing about God:

He does not deal with crowds.
God himself is the majority.

He does not need crowds or billions of people to validate his God ship.

Remember

There are two roads

The narrow road
and
the broad road

I am happy to belong to a religion people hate so much

That's evidence that we are on the narrow road leading to life

Remember there are few people on this road, because few are finding it

But the broad road is spacious and filled with crowds.

Say whatever you wish bro, you are either on the road leading to life or the road leading to destruction.

You can't be on the two roads at the same time.

Have you asked yourself: what road am I on?
That is good question if you are really sincere about your future.

The truth has convicted you, how will you have a reply when you love deceit. Repent before it is too late. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Depart from apostacy
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
oneolajire:

The truth has convicted you, how will you have a reply when you love deceit. Repent before it is too late. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Depart from apostacy

Matthew 7:13,14.

Silence is golden especially when dealing with people who call themselves Christains and take pride in spreading lies and propaganda against witnesses.

You amaze me when you say, accept Jesus as your lord and savior

As if we didn't know or accept him as Lord and Savior.

Obviously....what you know about us, is what other people have told you about us.

That is why you dont dignify propaganda by trying to defend yourself with many words.

You cannot hide the truth.....even Jesus had disbelievers and powerful enemies.

And he made it clear, that his followers would be hated also because the master was hated.

At the end of the day.....his fellow country men killed him, yet he committed no crime. They murdered him for preaching about the same message we preach today:

God's kingdom.

I am sure you can justify why a good man like Jesus was killed for spreading the goods about Gods kingdom.

It is the same mindset the world has against JWs.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by oneolajire(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
Restroom:

Matthew 7:13,14.

Silence is golden especially when dealing with people who call themselves Christains and take pride in spreading lies and propaganda against witnesses.

You amaze me when you say, accept Jesus as your lord and savior

As if we didn't know or accept him as Lord and Savior.

Obviously....what you know about us, is what other people have told you about us.

That is why you dont dignify propaganda by trying to defend yourself with many words.

You cannot hide the truth.....even Jesus had disbelievers and powerful enemies.

And he made it clear, that his followers would be hated also because the master was hated.

At the end of the day.....his fellow country men killed him, yet he committed no crime. They murdered him for preaching about the same message we preach today:

God's kingdom.

I am sure you can justify why a good man like Jesus was killed for spreading the goods about Gods kingdom.

It is the same mindset the world has against JWs.

You don't even understand English language. You claim to be silent but you have made several posts. You need brighter grammar book 1.
Re: God’s Kingdom, The Only Lasting Solution To Mankind’s Problems-I by Restroom: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
oneolajire:

You don't even understand English language. You claim to be silent but you have made several posts. You need brighter grammar book 1.

I ignored the dude who wrote that we have 16 lies. I replied his first reaction but choose not to join issues with him in his 16 lies JW spread. That is what I was referring to bro. I HV replied everyone else.

Have a great week !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kabbalah Anyone? / Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? / Do You Think It Was Important For Jesus To Be Born Of A Virgin? If Yes Then Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.