Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result (971 Views)

I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? / Please Help Me, My Original Documents Are Missing. / Pls Nlanders I Need Suggestions On How To Obtain My Transcript (student Copy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result by lancelot007: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2017
please I bought my jamb result scratch card 1500 to check and print out my original jamb result slip from jamb.org.ng,when I processed to result printing page...the website redirected me to a page where am required to pay the sum of 1,000 through online payment,please those that have gotten their original jamb result slip through scratch card method please tell me how you did it.
Re: How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result by veeobeta: 2:29am On Sep 17, 2017
U don't need to but any scratch card all u need to do is go to cafe there will login ur profile create RRR then u go to the bank and pay 1k then bank will give u a pin u take it back to the cafe and pay 500# and there will print it for uu
Re: How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result by lancelot007: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2017
the cyber cafe I bought the scratch card didn't even mention it to me,thank you please are you in portharcourt
Re: How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2017
lancelot007:
the cyber cafe I bought the scratch card didn't even mention it to me,thank you please are you in portharcourt

That cyber cafe operator must be a criminal. Report the person to jamb at once. Oshi, barawo.

He wants to say he is not aware jamb stopped using scratch card more than a year ago..
Re: How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result by lancelot007: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Chuvin22:

That cyber cafe operator must be a criminal. Report the person to jamb at once. Oshi, barawo.

He wants to say he is not aware jamb stopped using scratch card more than a year ago..
thank you tomorrow I will go to the cyber cafe because I haven't used or scratch the card and the cafe operator was a woman who charged me 2800 sef for the card

(1) (Reply)

See The First Day Of New Year In Unilorin Students Lifem / I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? / Latest Official Copy Of BUK Post-utme Past Questions And Detailed Answers (PDF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.