Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (42741 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by kjhova(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
bilal4riid:

Operation Awatse: Launched in July 2016 to successfully dismantled the operational bases of pipeline vandals and militants in the coastal areas of southwest Nigeria

Don't mind those pig apologists jare. The Nigerian Army can operate anywhere within Nigerian to guarantee the existential safety of Nigeria. These children of hate shall all soon he faded out of public awareness.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by moshino(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
yemaldo:
To do what, dem don forget about Boko haram abi

To do the same thing they were doing in SE, which Yorubas were applauding and jubiliating about.

5 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by sanfranka2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
yemaldo:
To do what, dem don forget about Boko haram abi
ee pain you.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Afriifa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
TimeManager:
You're inconsequential. Terrorists and criminal elements are already peeing in their panties.

Kiss the truth!
cheesy
TimeManager:
You're inconsequential. Terrorists and criminal elements are already peeing in their panties.

Kiss the truth!
n u spent shit, trying to tell me dat?

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's not rocket science.

Nigerian gov't can't afford to see disarray in the South South and south east and fold their arms. South south is were the black gold (crude oil) flows from, south east is the passage to South South.

Whereas, the North is just plain shaft so Boko can destroy everything and the govt isn't overly concerned despite the huge publicity to eradicate the terrorist group.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by lookingfly: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
The way things are going in this country is becoming therifying, the way this government is operating with impunity........what will happen in 2019 when buhari looses the election.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by nku5: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Once operation Python dance started in the East I knew that it was a panic measure by the FG because of the agitations by IPOB and to a large extent by the Ibadan Declaration by the Yoruba nation last week. While Kanu's activities have been very scary to the government, I can bet that buhari got really afraid when the Yorubas woke up.

Python dance in the east was really brutal to send a warning to the south-west to cool down their talk of restructuring or oduduwa republic.

Make we dey watch
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Exempted: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
olukaygold:
why on civilians,this is why I hate those men in khaki, they're trained with the senses in their pocket,I just weep for the youth's future of this Nation

let me just leave their matter and face mine
pals today is my birthday, abeg grace me with likes

Likes fall on u!
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by bamite(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cyriloha:

And I reply that you will never die better!!!!!!!!!

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by MoreWahala: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I'm capable of buying your entire idile although I will never put my money on worthless things
I blame Mtn for dashing out free 10mb, this is the result you see.
I'm sure you are the one feeding dangote too. Nonsense

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by otitokoroleti: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Laa gbe iyalaya e lo. Sir werey.
You think you are the only loony here. E just get grade.
Useless man.
You get it wrong, I don't belongs to loonatic class. today is Sunday so I hardly come hard. Enjoy your were while it last

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Johnnyessence(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
I hope each and everyone is watching and reading the plan of Pmb in Nigeria. So far so good he has used his position to destabilized this country. Now he's now using military to caused mayhem with the civilians in Nigeria. These are their plans to destabilised this country. The best and good option is to conduct referendum in all the geopolitical zones. Military mayhem won't solve the issues of Nigeria. It will only caused more chaos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Adamawaswt(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
I smell 2019 election ...the has beging
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by otitokoroleti: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
MoreWahala:

I blame Mtn for dashing out free 10mb, this is the result you see.
I'm sure you are the one feeding dangote too. Nonsense
lwkmd, na free browsing i dey use grin the money wey i dey spend on data every week will feed for a month
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
The south is a perpetual slave to the north in Nigeria.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Amarabae(f): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintp:

forget about restructuring. There can never be any change of status quo in Nigeria today. The north will never allow it be it sessession or restructuring.
The real target of all these army movements is restructuring because it is getting louder and the south is beginning to speak with one voice on the issue and not sessession because sessession is not possible without war which no one wants to fight.
The north knows that the south wants to capitalise on this IPOB issue to further thier restructuring agenda and this is why they are getting ready. The whole restructuring talk will end on press releases and anyone who dares to take it further will meet operation crocodile in a stylish way.
God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by am4truth(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
If you like, you can go ahead and launch 'Operation Elephant'. This government has lost it totally. A lot of us Nigerians who voted for this government are regretting it; we never expected this high level of 'weirdness' and intolerance. Why using the military to intimidate civilians?. Is this what democracy is all about? When did Nigeria turned into a war zone? This government is against the constitution that empowers people to freely express their opinion on issues.

Do you know the number of people that talks trash about God daily? Yet He is still merciful to them. We would not keep quiet, we would keep talking until you do the right thing. Call the Ipod leaders and reason along with them. Find out about their grievances, and as true leaders, look for ways to make them happy, instead of using force.

God would protect His own. Meanwhile, if you are still enjoying sin, repent now before it is too late. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Peace

1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by codemaniacs: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
kk

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
THEY ARE COMING FOR US, OR MAYBE TO PROVE THEIR UNBIASE, IF JESUS DECIDE TO COME ONCE AGAIN CHRISTIAN WILL CRUCIFY HIM

Bros please what is your source for that quote? I'd really like to lay hands on it. I've searched the net all over with no success.

Thanks.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by damoceile: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pictures of a python dancing and a crocodile smiling or adonbilivit
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by MoreWahala: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
otitokoroleti:
lwkmd, na free browsing i dey use grin the money wey i dey spend on data every week will feed for a month
Shut up! I doubt if you've eaten today, only to be making noise on Nairaland.
Oniro oshi

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by guru90: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
wingmanII:
All the Southerners rejoicing and gloating over the ongoing military operations in the south east, sorry for you. If the northern ruling class should get away with this impunity then be prepared for total slavery.
Guy... I picked your point and digest it o.k....

Robot buhari wanna turn se or Ss or sw to slavery using this uneducated Nigeria army... hmmmmmmm
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by adims96(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
LWKMD its alright. when the they did it to igbos few days ago all of una been dey laugh, now it time for the crocodile to smile at u all
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by NAZZYMATION(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is very humiliating. Army now parading streets and resident houses. What's the duty of police then? Well that's as a result of laziness
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by adims96(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
operationoperation ochi agu mmiri
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by tivta(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lmao ooooo, it has spread...
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by NickD(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
bamite:
Nigerian army you're welcome to do your training any where in the country jare.

Forget all this brain washed miscreants shouting upandan.

As if there are no other tribes in the army except hausa fulanis.
98% of the military is Hausa Fulani...the remaining 2% in the army barracks can't even cough before them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
obonujoker:
What are they coming to do...?? who send them message...??
they are coming for your wedding
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by guru90: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
To my understand!
Army are doing police work.... Sars are doing army work...
Police as a peace..
Not recognised in this zoo country...
Police has no work again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by richidinho(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
dunkem21:

Classic.. I'm borrowing this.
grin

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by julietm123: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
But, yesterday a lot of you folks were laughing and making mockery of the python dance in the South East. I just laughed at southerners yesterday especially those mocking the South East.
Well, you can be civil and observant all you want cos yorubas know how to walk on eggshells. Not everyone is like that.
I pray they come and go in peace.
I advise all Nigerians to have an unbiased view next time.
What happened in the South East wasn't a tribal fight between the Igbos and yorubas or hausas, but the Nigerian Army abusing the rights of civilians they are meant to protect who are also tax payers who pay their salaries.
Funny enough yorubas made the most noise and mockery, while the northerners tried to tamper it down. It's just a pity.
I hope this isn't the end of the restructuring discussions.
Alcatraz005:
This is clearly to make them look unbiased after spilling the blood of Igbos in their land. tongue.

We are waiting for them in yorubaland. We shall be civil but observant. Buhari is not a democrat at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.