Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (42742 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile In Lagos – Buratai / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Bobby808: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Operation Phyton dance south west chapter will target Ibadan(due to the fact that meeting for restructuring held there), Ekiti(due to the fact that Fayose restrict Fulani killings of farmers).

Those idiots dancing up and down because Buhari is committing genocide against Ndi Igbo should bury their head in shame.

The question we need to ask is of what importance is the said operation phyton dance?

May FELA ANIKULAPO rest in perfect peace.

Curse be upon all Buhari asslickers
The dance for the south south will be in two places. One will be dancing towards and against Tompolo region while the second will be towards and against GEJ, his wife as well that region. Buhari, it will not be well with you. Nor be you don go to USA and will pass through to your hospital again? We all know that all is not well you with even if you stylistly gum trip to the USA.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by akigbemaru: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Not surprised cos I anticipated this in my post on the thread: Dead members of IPOB carried in keke napep in Umuahia

The country is gradually descending into militocracy to terrorise dissents and cow those seeking restructuring and freedom into submission of one Nigeria at any cost.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
DEMOCRACY!!!! The laws of democracy remain a dead letter, its freedom is anarchy, its equality the equality of unequals....
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
If they like let them launge operation devil bite or vampire attack what will happen in nigeria must happen, no one is afraid of death nowaday no be to die go rest this useless pitch called nigeria let them come we are waiting
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by seunfape(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
E don reach time for those solders to tee .make nna warn them make them no near west oo.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Rhea(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:

http://punchng.com/army-to-launch-operation-crocodile-in-ssouth-swest/

We are currently taking actions as a country that will surely come back to haunt us. The military belong in the barracks and on war fronts, fighting the enemies that threaten us. The police should be keeping the peace. We have now given the military power to label groups as terrorist organization at will. They can now launch multiple operations in their own civilian population. One day, they will roll into Asorock and the legislative hill in Abuja and flush out the people there. That day will surely come. Let us continue to empower them. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by bamite(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
NickD:

98% of the military is Hausa Fulani...the remaining 2% in the army barracks can't even cough before them.

Keep dreaming. The MB has more people in the army than any other region in the country.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by nku5: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
lookingfly:
The way things are going in this country is becoming therifying, the way this government is operating with impunity........what will happen in 2019 when buhari looses the election.

Buhari will not release results if he loses in 2019. Last last he will conduct Military Operations in the South to subdue any protest

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by mavinc4u(f): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
This is what we call "tactical damage control" to control the public opinion from the killings in SE. So that when the issue is raised, they would say " if you recall similar operations were held in SW, NC and SS, and were peaceful. SE presented a different scenario because IPOB were violent." My message you Nigerian Army " You are wasting your time and effort with this cheap preemptive plan."

God bless the womb that gave birth to you. You nailed it the way it is. Remain bless.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by lyntiffany(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
shikshark:
The military are getting too much attention these days, i pray they will not launch operation power must change hands 1 in aso rock soon
which will still favour the north.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Viergeachar: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
No wahala

But the Yorubas won't stop calling for restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by rasco2000me: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
This is what we call "tactical damage control" to control the public opinion from the killings in SE. So that when the issue is raised, they would say " if you recall similar operations were held in SW, NC and SS, and were peaceful. SE presented a different scenario because IPOB were violent." My message you Nigerian Army " You are wasting your time and effort with this cheap preemptive plan."
if u are not daft and stupid don't u watch d video of d killing and burning of hausas mad people
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by mavinc4u(f): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jones4190:
Yes, the military is very right. THE SIMILARITY: SHEKAU & KANU:

1. Shekau curved an area in the North east and called it Boko haram country, Kanu curved South east and called Biafra his country

2. Shekau formed his military, Kanu formed his military

3. Shekau declare to bring the head Nigeria's president to his acclaimed country, Kanu did same

4. Shekau boast to kill and destroy Nigerian military, Kanu brag the same

5. Shekau banned his followers from attending mosques where boko haram member is not the Imam and Kanu also banned Igbos from attending a church where yoruba is the pastor.

6. Shekau calls Nigeria a country of hypocrites and infidels, Kanu calls Nigeria a country of animals (zoo)

Shekau has his own National flag and cabinet, Kanu also has his own

Let the tribesmen of Nnamdi Kanu spot the differences.

Before Nigeria there was Biafra so kanu does not have a flag but Biafra has a flag that is so much loved and carried by Biafra unlike Nigeria flag the citizens are ashamed of carrying despite the beautiful colour that it has.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by lyntiffany(f): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jones4190:
Yes, the military is very right. THE SIMILARITY: SHEKAU & KANU:

1. Shekau curved an area in the North east and called it Boko haram country, Kanu curved South east and called Biafra his country

2. Shekau formed his military, Kanu formed his military

3. Shekau declare to bring the head Nigeria's president to his acclaimed country, Kanu did same

4. Shekau boast to kill and destroy Nigerian military, Kanu brag the same

5. Shekau banned his followers from attending mosques where boko haram member is not the Imam and Kanu also banned Igbos from attending a church where yoruba is the pastor.

6. Shekau calls Nigeria a country of hypocrites and infidels, Kanu calls Nigeria a country of animals (zoo)

Shekau has his own National flag and cabinet, Kanu also has his own

Let the tribesmen of Nnamdi Kanu spot the differences.
The diffrenence is that why your brother shekau killed thousands of worshipers, kidnapped, rapped and pregnanted harmless school girls, strapped them with life bombs for their own suicidal mission.
Killed innocent souls and displaced millions of people from their homes. I can count on and on.

The truth is that the latter which is a parrot with no action has not even done 0.0 raise to power zero of what the afromentioned has commited.

Quit the comparison it does not make sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by victorDanladi: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alcatraz005:
This is clearly to make them look unbiased after spilling the blood of Igbos in their land. tongue.

We are waiting for them in yorubaland. We shall be civil but observant. Buhari is not a democrat at all.
grin

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
from Operation python dance to Operation Crocodile Smile.....na so so animal name i dey see, na ZOO we dey? I yam not understanding

grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by rhames(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alcatraz005:
This is clearly to make them look unbiased after spilling the blood oe waiting for them in yorubaland. We shall be civil but observant. Buhari is not a democrat at all.

There is an adage in Yorubaland that says you do not argue with a man holding a weapon of death.

Be wise.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by sharpwriter(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
seunfape:
E don reach time for those solders to tee .make nna warn them make them no near west oo.
Why won't they near west? Also, do you support restructuring?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
bamite:

Keep dreaming. The MB has more people in the army than any other region in the country.
Who are MB
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by mercyville: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
sharpwriter:

Why won't they near west? Also, do you support restructuring?
Don't you?
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
TimeManager:
How does it feel when the Igbos you claimed you hated with passion turned around to asslick you.
Fake Yoruba wannabe undecided

Kiss the truth!

Who are you? What is your anteceeent and record on this section? Please desist me quoting me ever again. I don't know you.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by moshino(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
codemaniacs:

don't be ignorant... you talk as if only southern Nigerians use the internet... you comment as if internet users can't pretend to be from another ethnic group...

What the heck are you talking about! You're the epitome of ignorance and buffoonery.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
But, yesterday a lot of you folks were laughing and making mockery of the python dance in the South East. I just laughed at southerners yesterday especially those mocking the South East.
Well, you can be civil and observant all you want cos yorubas know how to walk on eggshells. Not everyone is like that.
I pray they come and go in peace.
I advise all Nigerians to have an unbiased view next time.
What happened in the South East wasn't a tribal fight between the Igbos and yorubas or hausas, but the Nigerian Army abusing the rights of civilians they are meant to protect who are also tax payers who pay their salaries.
Funny enough yorubas made the most noise and mockery, while the northerners tried to tamper it down. It's just a pity.
I hope this isn't the end of the restructuring discussions.

The whole restructuring "English" we yorubas are speaking won't change anything as the Hausa would never allow. We need to fight them in a war. We however have to prepare adequately to defeat them and not make the mistake the Igbos made . It has to be done with unity of purpose and utmost reason as opposed to emotions.

Nnamdi made a mistake when he based his agitation on hate for the Yoruba nation. The Yoruba nation is currently divided as we Christians want a restructured Nigeria while our Muslim population are comfortable with the Hausa controlled Status quo. We are at a stalemate in Nigeria!
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by sharpwriter(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
mercyville:
Don't you?
Of course I do, and that's why you should pray anytime you're praying if you believe in God. Let's back it up spiritually if they want to make it difficult from the north. Sanity and equity must return to our land. Inform others.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by Johnnyessence(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
codemaniacs:

don't be ignorant... you talk as if only southern Nigerians use the internet... you comment as if internet users can't pretend to be from another ethnic group...

you also sound very ignorant... p:mb has never been in control.... this is b:ritains doing.. they are just using a black slave to do it.. they were the first to destabilize Africa... same way they destabilized Nigeria by starting a civil war using another black slave....

As long as black people kill other black people its not a problem... when black people decide to be peaceful and uplift themselves then it bcoms a problem.. As long as there are many black slaves willing to kill other black people that they consider infidels then they will sponsor it...

that's why they made one side Islamic and the other christian so that there can always be conflict of interests...
I totally disagree with your arguement here. So it is britain that advice clueless pmb to kill and steal baaa. Well what I know is that there's end at the tunnel. Now you are accusing Britain as if Nigerians are not flocking to britain for greeners pastures. I regret casting my votes for PMB and his party Apc cos of his mentality to governance. Government aren't run this way. He has destroyed things more than he can create.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by codemaniacs: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
kk
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kudos to the Nigerian Army

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by islandmoon: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
we are learned here, we are smart! we are ahead of all of una, we will offer you water to drink sef.

zombies no go unless you tell am to go Zombie!!! grin
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by CioAngels(f): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Going to the west is face saving shame, is Kanu house battle field or training field? You cannot conquer southern origin so stop trying. I am waiting to see what our southern Elders will be up to. Hope they wont wait for arewa youth to tell the president what to do about Ibadan Declaration as done to kanu. Ibadan Declaration, don't disappoint the southern Region. It is so sad that the president can tell military to crush SE before he comes back, armless youth? What a shame. Meanwhile, faluni herdsmen is killing Nigerians, they are not terrorist becos they have support from presidency.
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by obonujoker(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bobby808:
The dance for the south south will be in two places. One will be dancing towards and against Tompolo region while the second will be towards and against GEJ, his wife as well that region. Buhari, it will not be well with you. Nor be you don go to USA and will pass through to your hospital again? We all know that all is not well you with even if you stylistly gum trip to the USA.

Buhari can't bring his stupidity to ND, he knows better....

1 Like

Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by mercyville: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
sharpwriter:

Of course I do, and that's why you should pray anytime you're praying if you believe in God. Let's back it up spiritually if they want to make it difficult from the north. Sanity and equity must return to our land. Inform others.
Restructuring or ara o rokun ara o radie...
Re: Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West by sharpwriter(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
mercyville:

Restructuring or ara o rokun ara o radie...
Restructuring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.