Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Comic Night With Me and My Mummy-(part One) By Mr Rational - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Comic Night With Me and My Mummy-(part One) By Mr Rational (1118 Views)

A Night With Him - By Zeemah Write / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comic Night With Me and My Mummy-(part One) By Mr Rational by MrRationalBlog(m): 3:09am On Sep 17, 2017
2 hours after nepa took light, My Mummy was sitting in the parlor very lonely while I was inside studying my books. I was fast carried away with the book when suddenly I heard my name. And it was my delicious fantabulous mummy calling.

Mummy :Mr Rational !!
Mr Rational: yes mummy
Mummy: come over to the parlor.
Mr Rational: (RUSHED) here I am mum.
Mummy: have a sit. I want u to do something for me
Mr Rational: (sits )what mum?
Mummy: My son you know that I like secular music so much some times. Since there is no light. Please come and sing some of the songs for me. Lemme use it to pass time.
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm mum I was really preparing for my test tomorrow o. okay I will sing a little for you them I will go back to study.
Mummy: yea that's my son
Mr Rational: okay lemme start. If you see me drive by holla at ur boy
Mummy: (interrupts) My son who sing that one
Mr Rational: mum is Wiz kid
Mummy: Who is Wizard
Mr Rational: Mum is nuh wizard o is wiz kid.
Mummy: wiz ko ! Kid ni ! Mtheeeeew change that one. Sing another one
Mr RationalsadChanges the song) okay mum .......................... diana o diana o I wanna take u away.
Mummy: who sing that one again ?
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm mum is Tekno.
Mummy: Which product ?
Mr Rational: mum is not a phone o it is a human being.
Mummy: holly shit .......................... human ?? How can human being answer handset name. ??
Mr Rational: (Smiles) thats is just the name of the artiste
Mummy: change that song
Mr Rational: mum which one do u wan me to sing na.
Mummy: ah them plenty na abi, abi u don forget them finish ? Think well. U be musicians fans na u suppose know better songs to sing for your mummy.
Mr Rational: okay I remember. Lets go.......................... Oh my baby o. Oh my baby o. Hollan from ur waist. This one na new dance and we call an sekem.
Mummy: (Interrupts) Heeeey wait first is like I have heard this one before o. Who sing an ?
Mr Rational: Is Emmm Emmm Mc galaxy.
Mummy: Chineke Meh !! Galaxy!! Another handset again ?? Does it mean that is only handset that use to sing secular musics ? Oya gimme another song, maybe by nokia.
Mr Rational: there is no musician name nokia
Mummy: okay gimme the ones you know. But it must be a handset musicians name o
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm mum I can see that you are now very interested in all this handset musicians name.
Mummy: (smiles) absolutely! My son
Mr Rational: okay see this one. Odogu na aya dike na anya. Nara Ai ekele
Odogu na aya dike na anya. Nara Ai ekele
Mummy: that one is in Igbo language o. Who sing an
Mr Rational: mum is samsung.
Mummy: I know. It must be a handset name. All the handset is trying to take over the nigeria music industry and all of them na china phones self. Leave that one sing another one (pause and proceeds) Ehem my picking wait first is like I have an idea.
Mr Rational: what's the idea mum
Mummy: why not you become a musician.
Mr Rational: ( very happy jumps up) wow mum am so much over joyed. (sits back and cuddled her) mum will you sponsor me ??
Mummy: Ofcourse I will. But !
Mr Rational: but what mum ?
Mummy: You must answer a handset name as your music name
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm okay mum if that is the condition I accept. So mum what name do u suggest I should answer ?
Mummy: Emmm maybe ''Symbian''
Mr Rational: CHINEKE MEH.......................... (almost crying)
Mummy: what is wrong na? If you don't like that one maybe you can answer Emmm Emmm Motorola.
Mr Rational: chai mum you have killed me (Fell down and fainted)
Mummy: ewooo my son!! (Immediately she rushes down to the fridge and brought out cold water. She rushed back and sprinkled it upon my face and head. Immediately I regained my self. )
Mr Rational: mum what happened ? What happened to me.
Mummy: my son thank God you are alive again o. Chai I almost lost you
Mr Rational: (stands up and sit back on the sofa) mum you said what happened to me. Please tell me I can't remember.
Mummy: just forget I dont wan you to faint again.
Mr Rational: chai okay what were you saying.
Mummy: My parents told me that anybody that faints so easily have been possessed with a snake spirit.
Mr Rational: Mum you mean that I am possessed ?
Mummy: I don't know yet but tomorrow we must go and see uncle lalasticlala grin he knows more about snakes.
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm Is he a snake lord.
Mummy: is time to goto Bed don't ask too much question grin grin Oya stand up go and continue ur study Osiso. grin grin before you ask out Wethin I no wan talk from my mouth grin grin
Episode 2 loading.
Please comment your feed back. How you see the story ? E funny

Re: Comic Night With Me and My Mummy-(part One) By Mr Rational by okekekelechib(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
My man, u try well well oooo. The snake lord part got me cracking up.. Flex n more ink to ur Biro.

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Theme Elements In Most Stories / The Diary Of A Serial Killer / Technical Writers Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.