Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge (46507 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / AQABA RETREAT: Buhari Set To Join 48 Countries In Jordan Over Terrorism Talks / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Amphy02: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
So Kanu could run for phyton dance, when he's yet to see Anaconda dance or Lion dance. Coward!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Amphy02: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
The coward Kanu leaves his sheep followers at the mercy of phyton dance. Poor boy!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Elfaris(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
checkolatunji:

Bhet why you wicket like this? grin
Don't mind dem, they blindly followed him without due consultation
as in ehh.. I no just understand dem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by morbeta(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Umuahia Youth Movement In Umuahia Issues Governor Ikpeazu 24 hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's father (See Letter):

Press Release

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu
Executive Governor of Abia state
Government House
Umuahia,

Your Excellency,

With tears and sorrow, the Umuahia Youth Movement respectfully write to request for the dethronement of Nnamdi Kanu’s father as a traditional ruler of our clan.

It beats our imagination that a man who calls himself a Royal father and an elder could not call his son to order but rather encourage him in his madness that have plunged Umuahia city to a great crisis today.

Sir, recall that Umuahia have been the most peaceful capital city in Nigeria to live and do business but just because of one man, we are today facing the wrath of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Our shops, markets, schools, churches and all banks have been shut down. For the past three days we have been indoors for fear of been attacked by the military just because of one man whose father is our traditional ruler.

Based on the above, we hereby request that he be dethroned within 24 hours or we will take the laws into our hands and dethrone him and even stripe him unclad and raze his house.

We appeal to every well meaning Nigerians as well to prevail on Governor Ikpeazu to as a matter of urgency dethrone Nnamdi kanu’s father.

We also request that the operation python dance should remain in all streets of Umuahia as any attempt to withdraw them will make the IPOB criminals rob our shops and houses.

Sir, we assure you that we remain one Nigerians and will join hands with you to make our country Nigeria great and our state Abia the best among all the states of Nigeria.

Please accept the assurances of our esteemed regards.

Ifeanyi Okwudili
President

Kasarachi Ubani
Vice President

Anayo Ofor
Secretary

Cc: President Muhammadu Buhari
Inspector General of Police
DSS DG
Senate president
Speaker House of Reps.
South East Governors Forum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by lumeneng22: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
You see life? They decided to apply wisdom after some foolish morons have laid down their lives. Pity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by chaerman: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
I thought he said "biafara till I die" and "anyone that comes to arrest me will die", I guess what old boy aka Nnamdi kanu means is "biafara till you dumb stupid people die, if anyone comes to arrest me I'm running"!!! By the way where is the other boy, I mean fat boy aka Asari Dokubo??! I refer to them as boys because responsible men won't di what they're doing, chai, you guys can lie, I pity your followers, I used to be one by the way!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nancylove23: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu is very stupid why is he so chicken hearted why didn't he stay back to face Nigeria? why did he have to flee and leave his followers behind ,This biafra issue should be erased by the federal govt because war is not good .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Sammyblaq(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:

Ok sire

Kanu don abandon the struggle

Him don deceive the gullible youths

He can't withstand the army training exercise going on in the south east I mean Python dance
See how happy u are like one been ass-fingered.

U called a coded operation a training exercise. SARRKI u are Madddddddd!.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2017
GoroTango:
"Nnamdi Kanu will soon declare his location". Hehehe grin

He too will start releasing videos like his brother shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.