Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge (46508 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / AQABA RETREAT: Buhari Set To Join 48 Countries In Jordan Over Terrorism Talks / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Homeboiy: 6:51am On Sep 17, 2017
He who fights and run away lives to fight another day

gra gra no be the solution
even tompolo hide
He will be back with full force

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Mynd44: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Kanu was in his house when the soldiers arrived and sorrounded the compound. The purpose of sorrounding is to control entry and exit of the area. He alongside Somto were trapped in. Somto released a documentary video of the siege. It is noticeable that he recorded the event from different angles and sides of the building and sounds of flying bullets can be heard all around the house.

Im unsure if Somto said Kanu was in the house at time of the invasion or not. If he was, then he was taken away with them when the army left.

Here is a telephone interview with Nnamdi Kanu's brother who was in the same house with him when the alleged event happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1YICy9N2gg
He himself said that the house was not invaded but only surrounded so

1. How was it an invasion?
2. How did they pick up Kanu if they never entered the house?
3. Can it be that Kanu has just decided to be quiet and lie low?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

even tompolo hide

Haya

grin grin grin

A General ran away left gullible sergeant and recruit to dance with Python

What a general

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by zikter(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2017
Well, more questions for Mr. KANU to answer. questions of burning down the country, Biafra secret service etc. Kanu goofs big time and he knows it. No nation will tolerate such actions he took, not even the most human right oriented ones. He has lost the plot completely, and whatever progress was made is now totally in shambles. His way to a successful peaceful agitation was to go through south east political leaders. anything less was surely going to result to violence as it is today. bye bye to IPOB

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by SwiftME: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2017
How daft can you people be? If you think him(Kanu) been hidden is his decision, then it speaks volume of the backwardness of this country.

If he survived hardship in KUJE prison for over 2 years, why would he fear for his life??

The Nigeria media is as desperate as the Government... Trying to push him to show his face but, the game has changed, his absence, silence and indecision is becoming more frustrating than ever. What could he be planning??

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2017
SwiftME:
How daft can you people be? If you think him(Kanu) been hidden is his decision, then it speaks volume of the backwardness of this country.

If he survived hardship in KUJE prison for over 2 years, why would he fear for his life??

The Nigeria media is as desperate as the Government... Trying to push him to show his face but, the game has changed, his absence, silence and indecision is becoming more frustrating than ever. What could he be planning??

Daddy its not about the media

Its about the criminal act of Igbos that needs to be exposed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by SmartMugu: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2017
Can somebody please help summarize this long thing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

he is a bigger coward than ojukwu, can you imagine? after making mouth of how you will bring the country down, only 24 hours exercise he has disappeared like a ghost.
[/s]
only an efulefu igbo will support this terrorism by illiterate rapists called army you know why?
let me tell you something
God forbid along the line you or any member of your family got hit by accidental discharge and died the same people you're joining to mock your armless dead igbo Brothers will be the ones to celebrate tagging you or any other person or your loved ones affected ipob and the Nigerian army you love so much for killing your brothers will be the one that will tag you or your people ipob or terrorists because they'll never agree that they killed an innocent person
imagine tagging you what you hate grin
your damn spirit will be like WTF? grin
use your brain love
an Igbo adage says ebulu ozu onye ozo ni isi odika ebu ukwu nku meaning when another man's dead body is being carried on the head it seems to none affected person like a log of fire wood is being carried.

use your brain love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2017
SmartMugu:
Can somebody please help summarize this long thing?

Igbos are terrorist ,

KANU is on the run

Igbos are leaking their wounds

Igbos are frustrated

.Python is dancing

Kanu defraud a lot of gullible youths

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
only an efulefu igbo will support this terrorism by illiterate rapists called army you know why?
God forbid along the line you or any member of your family got hit by accidental discharge and died the same people you're joining to mock your armless dead igbo Brothers will be the ones to celebrate tagging you or any other person or your loved ones affected ipob and the Nigerian army you love so much for killing your brothers will be the one that will tag you or your people ipob or terrorists because they'll never agree that they killed an innocent person
use your brain love
an Igbo adage says ebulu ozu onye ozo ni isi odika ebu ukwu nku meaning when another man's dead body is being carried on the head it seems to none affected person like a log of fire wood is being carried.

use your brain love

Only miscreants and fools will support Igbos

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Jesusloveyou: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2017
I like this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by SwiftME: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:

shocked shocked shocked What a scripted stupid response SARRKI. how does your comment make sense now.

Abeg I carry Oduduwa and the Oni of Ife beg you, please don't quote me anymore.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Only miscreants and fools will support Igbos
[/s]e pain am well well
as in enter am well well
old zombie and cooperate begging bastards support Buhari the illiterate worldwide terrorist
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2017
SwiftME:
shocked shocked shocked What a scripted stupid response SARRKI. how does your comment make sense now.

Abeg I carry Oduduwa and the Oni of Ife beg you, please don't quote me anymore.

SMH

Where is KANU ?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Jesusloveyou: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Homeboiy:

even tompolo hide

no more idiotic pigs of Biafra,
They are now vagabonds and terrorist.
Anywhere you find them, kill them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]e pain am well well
as in enter am well well
old zombie and cooperate begging bastards support Buhari the illiterate worldwide terrorist
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging
kiss the truth

I know how its painful and disgraceful to lost a criminal struggle knowing fully well that terrorism charges will be filed by the constituted authority

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2017
SwiftME:

Don't mind the kids
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I know how its painful and disgraceful to lost a criminal struggle knowing fully well that terrorism charges will be filed by the constituted authority
[/s]
still pained grin
tongue
Tinubu is a bastard - sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:

Small boy! Keep quiet and watch... And learn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by islandmoon: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
he has gone into hiding I see, no wonder smartmugu offered to sell his jean to me, I bluntly told him I dont buy second hand cloth, a stolen one by the way, I dont want IPOB group to be after me cos of a pair of jean

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by ritababe(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
use your brain love

use your brain love

am against everything, I just want peace.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

am against everything, I just want peace.
we all want peace but remember love a peace where equity justice and fairness is lacked is just a charade and forced
it's like husband beating his wife to submission and calling peace because the wife is now mute due to several beating
happy Sunday bae

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:

Ok sire

Kanu don abandon the struggle

Him don deceive the gullible youths

He can't withstand the army training exercise going on in the south east I mean Python dance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by wristbangle: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44:
The Nigerian media need to chill out please.

That nigga has been "abs" since Tuesday/Wednesday not after his group was banned

He must have flee immediately when he heard that operation python dance army are on their way to his house.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
If it is you, will you stand and face dancing pythons? angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
use your brain love

use your brain love
Oga bladdykiller shatap and head towards Kanu's residence grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Oga bladdykiller shatap and head towards Kanu's residence grin
[/s]
like i said before
gworo blocks brain so technically i don't talk to gworo eaters
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
like i said before
gworo blocks brain so technically i don't talk to gworo eaters
kiss the truth
De bloodykiller hehehehe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by UduMgbo1: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
De bloodykiller hehehehe grin
[/s]
do you like gworo or just a moniker
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by rozey247(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin grin angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by freeborn76(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Not surprised, that was how Ojukwu fled

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Now Hiding Over Terrorism Charge by MadCow1: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
The Man who threatened to burn down a Zoo to the ground has run into hiding simply because the Python started dancing.. grin grin grin Ordinary Python wet Lalasticlala dey carry do Pappersoup anyhow for front page. Python wey no even get poison.

I wonder what he will do when the Lions start roaring. grin

Bitchass Niggas...

iAmProudlyNigerian...

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Buhari Address To The Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.