Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo (29506 Views)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by nwekeugochukwu: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
''You Are That One That Would Wipe That Tears I Won't Shed Now''- FFK's estranged Wife, Precious Celebrates Son's Birthday

Lotanna, the first son of former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and his estranged wife, Precious, turns five today February 1, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum of four took to her Instagram handle to shower prayers on Lotanna who she described as the love of her life. She stated that he will be the one to wipe her tears.

''Happy 5th birthday to the the Love of my life,The one that understand my blink without an utterance , my swift battle sword, the one and only Lorlorlor . You are that one that would wipe that tears i wont shed now till its done ,the one that is blessed beyond measures and loved highly, the leader of the tribe and a loving big brother to my umu boys. As the Lord’s countenance continues to shine on you, you shall fulfill your destiny, evil shall not see you, your days will remain blessed as designed by the almighty as he sets the trail for you. I love you silly mommy’s man and can’t wait for that outing we talked about. Happy birthday my Sonshine Lotanna @ffkjnr"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKujJPMFr7H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by adadike(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday my nwadiala. Stay blessed in Jesus name

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nothing dead vultures nor go see for griller hand!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by aikyg(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Is she single? Asking for a friend.

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by AmazingELixir: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ok over to you FFK the Serial_wifer what do you have to say about the soon to trickle down tears..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by PAWG(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow. Deep
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by BF69BF: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't even understand the post.

Wipe what tears exactly?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Rosella25(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday Lotanna

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by starbuck(f): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Better cry your cry peacefully with your estranged husband and leave the kids out of it undecided

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
See as the boy fresh finish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Adeplus: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
aikyg:
Is she single!

No she's mingle

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by daddytime(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday cute son and amen to all of mummy's prayers on you.

Life no dey ever forget to teach us how to be motivational speakers and preachers after e don finish with us sha.

Femi must answer this message soon.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Pascals09(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday boy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by filleSouriante(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
A
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is Deep.....!!

Only the discerning ones can understand her verse....!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by obinnaoduduwa: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
You should not bring up your child in your family problem except you want to destroy him....mark my word

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by rex750(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday boy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by TBadd(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Heheheheheh, FFK get spec sha cool

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Brendaniel: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why do some women turn their children to love of their life after break up?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by 900warriorz: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy Birthday Cute Boy smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by sammysmiles(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
E no concern me...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by Timblogga: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
FFK always in active service at different posts, scoring goals here and there. Nawa for his old age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by GbolHm: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
handsome boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by potent5(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chai
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by kalu61(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy birthday boy

The wish is littered with sense of bitterness. Women will always try to place the emotional card.

Your tears indeed

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo by bigdammyj: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.