Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet (4623 Views)

Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS / How To Apply For Seplat JV National Undergraduate Scholarship For 2018 / Seplat Jv Scholarship 2018/2019 Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 6:58am On Sep 17, 2017
This thread is aimed at reaching out to all those who have partaken and succeeded in the just concluded Seplat exam. let's meet and share useful info on the next few steps. Congrats!!!!
A whatsapp group has been created... Drop ur numbers
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by demo4show(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Fabzgrace(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by demo4show(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fabzgrace:

Did you receive the recent email?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Fabzgrace(f): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2017
demo4show:

Did you receive the recent email?
Yes i did. Please modify your message to remove my number.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2017
hi guys. has anyone who received the recent email gotten a confirmation email that they have received it like they normally send,?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by demo4show(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2017
OneSentence:
hi guys. has anyone who received the recent email gotten a confirmation email that they have received it like they normally send,?

none from here.
did you receive their verification mail?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
demo4show:

none from here.
did you receive their verification mail?
no I didn't. but I'm yet to submit my result cos of delay from admin. I thought that's what caused the delay initially
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please, who's really seen d rumoured recent email that was sent?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Riclord001:
Please, who's really seen d rumoured recent email that was sent?
Which mail r u referring to specifically? There are usually two sent. The first is the one asking for documents and the 2nd is an acknowledgement that the documents have been received. I have received the first one and sent my documents but I'm yet to receive the acknowledgement mail. I don't know if any other person has.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
OneSentence:

Which mail r u referring to specifically? There are usually two sent. The first is the one asking for documents and the 2nd is an acknowledgement that the documents have been received. I have received the first one and sent my documents but I'm yet to receive the acknowledgement mail. I don't know if any other person has.
All right. Same with me also. av only received the first. Been listening to too many rumours recently.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Heard dey sent new mail,is it true??
Cos I didn't receive
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Aiseluck:
Heard dey sent new mail,is it true??
Cos I didn't receive
i haven't received either
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Riclord001:
i haven't received either
How many have u received so far?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Aiseluck:

How many have u received so far?
just one. That which was sent in November. Have u got any other info or news?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Riclord001:
just one. That which was sent in November. Have u got any other info or news?
Nah,same as you
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Iamoriekaose: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
I heard they've contacted but I've not been able to confirm the news
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Iamoriekaose:
I heard they've contacted but I've not been able to confirm the news
Did u get anything??
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Iamoriekaose: 5:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Aiseluck:

Did u get anything??
No i didn't.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Any update yet?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by demo4show(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
None yet.

Chai man need money
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by mozele(m): 7:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Fabzgrace:

Yes i did. Please modify your message to remove my number.

please I'll need tips on how to pass scholarship exams. It is just so alien to me.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Aiseluck(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Has anyone received any new email?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aiseluck:
Has anyone received any new email?
I don't what's keeping these quys waiting. I just hope it's the payment next o.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by demo4show(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Yes they have sent terms and conditions mail ooooooooo

Closes on Thursday
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Iamoriekaose: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
demo4show:

Closes on Thursday
You're correct.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
demo4show:

Closes on Thursday
I I recieve any mail o. is it for new awardees? what is the summary of the mail or what instructions does the mail give?
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
OneSentence:

I I recieve any mail o. is it for new awardees? what is the summary of the mail or what instructions does the mail give?
They sent mails yesterday. it's about terms and conditions of the award. The deadline is tomorrow.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Riclord001:
They sent mails yesterday. it's about terms and conditions of the award. The deadline is tomorrow.
deadline for what exactly? to submit details again? sorry for the questions...
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Riclord001(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
OneSentence:

deadline for what exactly? to submit details again? sorry for the questions...
. The mail that was sent yesterday contained certain blanks for information they wish to get(like account details, name of institution,etc). So the deadline for submitting the completed forms back to them is tomorrow.
Re: Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Riclord001:
. The mail that was sent yesterday contained certain blanks for information they wish to get(like account details, name of institution,etc). So the deadline for submitting the completed forms back to them is tomorrow.
OK. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranked: The 25 Smartest Countries In The World / Calendars & Resumption Of Academic Activities In Various Universities / Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Registration Form 4 Admission 2010 Post Pce Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.