Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is Your Best Bible Verse? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? (8553 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Who's Your Best Bible Character? / What Is Your Best Bible Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by prixm: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
2Cor. 5:17
Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature.
This defines the dividing line between the old man and the new man in Christ and the distinction between the old testament and the new testament.
The accurate understanding of this verse will open any christian to the realities of the new testament
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Sheenor: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
abal:
Nehemiah 8 vrs 4-6. Where congregational prayer was established

Spot on! I knew a Muslim will definitely quote this. We all know Muhammad is the greatest plagiarizer of all time. Copying the Bible and twist it to suit is intentions. Shame on Muhammad! May he know no peace for all he has done. Spit on him...
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Elkanah02(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Joshua 1 vs 8
Thus book of the law shall not departed out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then shalt have success
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Zimzy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Phi4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Lorine29(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Psalm 91 verse 1-16
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Ilovetwins: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Psalm91 vs11

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by nathpope(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Proverbs 3:5-10

[5]Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

[6]In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

[7]Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

[8]It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

[9]Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:

[10]So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Reason: It gives HOPE, REST OF MIND and shows SECRET To WEALTH.

* TRUST God Only.
* ACKNOWLEDGE God in all your endeavours.
* FEAR God.
* DO NOT do evil. (LOVE your neighbours)
* HONOUR God with ALL your INCREASE
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by brojoshua: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
God gave His words in the bible to the world and particularly the believers in the world. So to believers, in the world, the word of God is not which verse you love most or such things, all His are true and believers love them all.
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by ctex4real(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Beauty without sense is like a gold ring on a pig's snout grin
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Bumpad: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Just stumbled on one abt God's Mercy ...1 corinthians 13 vs 8
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by dorin27(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
John 14:14 (what ever you ask in my name shall i do?
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by ChinnyV1: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fisherman1:
be careful [quote author=Addicted2Women
I love every Bible verse and chapters.

Bible is the coolest story book ever written

yea
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Psalm 64
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by endurance333(f): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Philippians 4 vs 13
I can do all things through christ which strengtheneth me.
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Jakeattah(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Isiah 43:1 and 2 as extra grin
Isaiah 43: 1. But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Reason: speaks to me directly
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by comma3326: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Jeremiah 17:14 NIV

AMen!
Re: What Is Your Best Bible Verse? by Chike222(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Psalms 121 KJV
(It always help me whenever i read and pray with that verse... it brings help and open doors to me ....praise the name of the Lord....Allelujah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / 25 Good Things Your Nigerian Church Can Do For You / Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.